LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

All set for the Spannabis gig,, got ta say,,, I wish we were coming it all becomes a lot more fun when al the documents are in order. Girls are looking so good and sticky Best of days Guru Ji Acharya of the Fluxing community:circle-of-love:

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Hey Jaga my pal, I hope all is good and green in your world! :)
Yup things are good with the docs etc, just an interview for the missus to get her passport sorted and were golden!
As for the girls lol, I'm soooo fed up with this lot. I want to get vegging in my cupboard, whilst running autos! I'm dying to get going and see what they're like nowadays. Its been probs 5 years or more since I ran a full auto, they used to be my thing once upon a time! :)
Now hopefully they are a little more stable, as I want to try and flux an auto for giggles :) The others will be trained in my old way.
Hopefully I can get my touch back with them and beat my record of just over 10 oz off one auto!!! :) :)

wholly shit 10 oz off an auto :thumb:
id like to see you beat that on the next one:high-five:

its ok now your here and we can see you repeat or beat that number :thumb:

Well just a couple of pics before I crash out for the night :)
So best vibes of green wonder to your gardens :)
20150223_000030.jpg
20150223_000038.jpg
20150223_000050.jpg
20150223_000056.jpg

More Beautiful pics from the LA Garden :thumb:

Man those LED strips just make everything look sexier.

Well folks I'm going down the rabbit hole and we don't know what's a coming! :)

I'm going down my old route but blind and just taking a punt for fun! Its Auto time :)

I've just dropped a 2 fast 2 vast in water :) Now I've never ran this strain and Ive not ran an auto in years :)
So what are we gonna do? Are we gonna just let it be and get a feal for these plants again, (play it safe?)
NAH!!!! :) :) I'm going to see what fluxing an auto will do!!!! It should be a bloody giggle no matter what lol. :)

Then tomoz if my 710genetics get here ill be popping more autos. These will be in my old training ways and should hopefully show how to get big yields through treating autos quite harshly :)

Hey LA,

Your training and light usage is legendary!

I'm starting my first journal and hope that you and your followers can find some time to check it out. I would enjoy the insight, advice, and conversation with the knowledgeable people around here. Link is in my sig, thanks!

Well folks I'm going down the rabbit hole and we don't know what's a coming! :)

I'm going down my old route but blind and just taking a punt for fun! Its Auto time :)

I've just dropped a 2 fast 2 vast in water :) Now I've never ran this strain and Ive not ran an auto in years :)
So what are we gonna do? Are we gonna just let it be and get a feal for these plants again, (play it safe?)
NAH!!!! :) :) I'm going to see what fluxing an auto will do!!!! It should be a bloody giggle no matter what lol. :)

Then tomoz if my 710genetics get here ill be popping more autos. These will be in my old training ways and should hopefully show how to get big yields through treating autos quite harshly :)

yeah auto training....i started a FnV a few weeks ago and have topped her but it went a bit wrong but kinda worked out good in the end...hope you dont mind but heres a pic of mine from yesterday
IMG_312211.JPG

Hey all :)
Well this morning we had a crashing noise from the flower spot! Lights had just gone out, so were clueless to the damage awaiting me when lights come back on at 9. It could only have been the 2 cluster side lighting rig I built falling down! So I'm sat here frustrated as hell and no clue of how bad the girls are!!

Then we have my bloody beans! I'm sooooo past fed up lol. I'm still waiting on both my packages from Humboldt and 710genetics. I'm pissed as I'm falling behind here with no more beans of good stock to pop!!

:thedoubletake:

Hey all :)
Well this morning we had a crashing noise from the flower spot! Lights had just gone out, so were clueless to the damage awaiting me when lights come back on at 9. It could only have been the 2 cluster side lighting rig I built falling down! So I'm sat here frustrated as hell and no clue of how bad the girls are!!

Then we have my bloody beans! I'm sooooo past fed up lol. I'm still waiting on both my packages from Humboldt and 710genetics. I'm pissed as I'm falling behind here with no more beans of good stock to pop!!

ooops on both fronts mate...i hope there is not too much damage with the lights and that your beans turn up soon...

Back
Top Bottom