LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Many thanks BAR :)
OK well things are good and bad today! Its looking like only one girl will be ready for when I go away. This just neans my mate will get em while I'm away. Also means a serious lack of fundage for our trip. Hell it is what it is and we will just have to get into debt and behind on bills. Then worry about it all afterwards lol. Even if I have to go broke I'm bloody going!!!

Anyway they still be on 11/10 at the moment. The budding speed is way down on most of them with just the Critical Super Silver Haze motoring along.
So last night I chucked the kitchen sink at em! :)

I've been using just GET for ages, yet had my old Plagron line given back to me the other day :) :)
Now I don't know how others feel, but to me I like having separate components to my feeding. I DO NOT LIKE ALL THROWN IN 3 PART FEEDS ETC!!!
To me they're great if a newb or unsure etc, yet once you know your plants you want to personalize and tailor they're feed.
So I'm very happy now I have my boosters and PK etc etc.
Last night my girls got some SNS organic bloom feed , then some Plagron Sugar Royal, Plagron GreenSensation, PK 13-14. Then some GET Power to Bloom! :)
Now I don't have any PH meter at mo so am going on gut with PH :) All is looking lush and healthy! Basically for soil I'm happy to go evermore without a PH pen!
Anyway I suppose I'm saying I want the multi faceted feed lines that give you far more control over your girls diet! :)

Others thoughts? ??? :)

Multi faceted nutes & tailored feeds are the way to go buddy :thumb: :)

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Sorry about the funds LA!

I grow in loving soil and just use tap water :):):) A couple top dressings and some AACT teas for inoculation. I do adjust as I go, it's just different inputs. :high-five:

Hey Doc :)

OK well its time for a little update on the flower girls :)
I'm annoyed a little as the bud development on a couple is clearly dragging against the Critical Super Silver Haze!
Its a bummer but is what it is :)

I'm liking them at the moment though so all is good!
20150211_174230.jpg
20150211_174251.jpg
20150211_174302.jpg
20150211_174344.jpg
20150211_174351.jpg
20150211_174735.jpg
20150211_174846.jpg
20150211_174934.jpg
20150211_175308.jpg

Always looks good Brotha LA :thumb:

Thanks one and all for your words :)

Well today I opened up my ba y flux a touch! She is storming ahead now I have every individual little extra additive from my old range of nutes to throw in :) all I've done is tether higher up each limb and leaver out and down a touch! :)
Also the girls got a foliar spray of GET Umph power! :)
20150212_163859.jpg
20150212_163955.jpg
20150212_164003.jpg
20150212_164013.jpg
20150212_164034.jpg
20150212_164055.jpg
20150212_164150.jpg
20150212_164156.jpg

McD's

Great looking LST'd plant! Maximum production in a small space and look at the quantity and and quality of those buds:thumb:
I am impressed with your skills! I am hoping we see the same thing in my babies a couple of months from now :cheesygrinsmiley: :tokin:

Lovely as always Brotha :thumb:

I honestly thought growing under LED would be harder lol. Yet these BM GOD diodes make it easy, especially when combined with my nute line GET. Due to using them, I've never had to buy Cal Mag as never had the normal issues associated with growing under these lights! :)
I just ignore the crap out of em lol :) :) (well apart from the ten minute staring sessions every so often lol)

Looks Great Brotha :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom