LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Things are pretty good my friend! I have my new tent, fan and filter. A new meter and timer! Then just a sample BM strip to play with. (Got a full set of the more powerful range coming soon!) Then some more beans flying my way soon!

I now have everything I need to go big with full 1200 GOD and all the new kit above so its just waiting on my girls to get a little bigger. I reckon another month of veg, then its LA and his all new all singing setup lol :)

Much love to you and Padma buddy! :)

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Mornin LA,

Humbolt better get their act together or you'll be growing all 710 genetics lol:high-five: My goodness they've been keeping you waiting a while.

That side strip is crazy bright. How many watts are the big sidelights going to be?

I'm still trying to get my DIY lights going lol. What seemed easy at first in turning into quite the chore.

Can you take a pic of your terminal block for me? It would sure help me out.

Thanks my friend:thumb: :):Namaste:

Hey my friend :) this is just a 20watt then I think they are 60 watt for the others, there might even be a higher level I'm not sure lol.

As for my terminal block, ha! I'm not using one! I just rounded/twisted up the end wires from mains and inserted into ports on the power packs and insulating taped them up into place!
This is the simplest way to go lol. Yet does mean I'm running one power lead per cluster!! :)

On the strips, if you buy the 5 gang its still all off one power pack/ lead :)

Hey Dennise and Skunny :)
Yeah today is quite a good day! :) I'm really chuffed just to have my first proper meter for temps and RH. All I've had to date was a wooden thermometer and a simple dialogue humidity meter that broke way back! To actually know my environmental levels is just the nuts!

The strip is just simply bloody bright as hell lol for 20watt its just dazzling he he!

Thank you LA :thanks:

That makes things much easier lol.

I'm going to work on it tonight :)

wow I am on the second page its moving fast over there :thumb:

Well folks I be needing some info!
I think a certain someone has been playing about in my garden! (BID :) )
It seams my Purple#1 has decided to play at being a trans gender! I have open flower and Nannas on the same female plant. She has been in flower for about 3 weeks and looked like a girl so didnt pay attention lol. Anyway we have some open flowers and big nannas.
I'm not stressed or upset more excited as I believe off a H'd fem bean I will be able to get fem seeds off another cross??
IS THIS SO?? It may have already dusted a branch of my critical super silver haze!!!!

I want to actually seed something if poss with this purple#1 !!!!! Hopefully someone with breeding knowledge can holla at me as I want my own purp cross just like our friend Seth!
20150204_135948.jpg
20150204_140011.jpg
20150204_140011.jpg
20150204_140111.jpg
20150204_140348.jpg

That's crazy! I get so lack at checking for balls tat I would probably miss them if it happened. I would personal love for you to be able to get some fem seeds for some crossed....yes please!

My guess is hermie plant, hermie pollen, hermie seed. Do what I did & run a seed 12/12 from scratch they show their testies in about a month.

New journal??? I'll sub & catch up later buddy:)

I gotta go with Skunny on this one

Hi LA,

As I understand it, a true hermi plant will produce real pollen. The offspring can be male or female with a high rate of hermi prone seeds.

Female pollen sacks will produce female offspring. They are little pollen sack flowers that poke out of the bud and can be very hard to see.

A true hermi is not a line you'd want to continue from my limited knowledge. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

:Namaste::thanks:

I've had a few but I think they were female pollen sacs, smaller than what you show and right at the bottom under the buds. I've had great luck with femmed seeds and crosses from some of these.

I think I wouldn't use the pollen from those nanners though...

Back
Top Bottom