LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Well were still fluxing along in here and she is looking more like a proper flux now :)
DSC_067310.JPG
DSC_067711.JPG
DSC_06729.JPG
DSC_06707.JPG

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Atrain ill be opening up a new thread as I have the new beans, new lamps and my new remo nute test run. So ill open up another thread for all that.
This one will have the auto thats in the corner flowered out to have another look at the flowering capabilities of this lamp. Then ill tie this thread up as have loads more stuff to test on top of all that. I wish I didn't have to sleep, I might get it all done! :)

Looking good bro, can't wait to see final product

Well folks were still a growin on in here whilst we finish veg of the fluxy girl. So were seeing what this lamp does flowering a decent pheno plant with normal budding formation.
So far all is looking fine and dandy, Its a Citrus Haze auto and is beginning to chug along nicely! :)

DSC_063810.JPG
DSC_06438.JPG
DSC_06505.JPG
DSC_06457.JPG
DSC_064111.JPG
DSC_06625.JPG
DSC_065610.JPG
DSC_06616.JPG
DSC_066012.JPG

Here she comes.
Opening nice & a great canopy.
How ya liking the new nutes?

insanely good:cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol i would of never believed it if you could do this with autos.

I take my hat off for growing skills LA, jedi skills Na & more like Zen master... totally out standing !

Fuzzy lol she's my last ever 710 girl and is a photo strain that has taken over when my old autos came down! I have fluxed about 4-5 autos in the past and done OK out of them! Training autos is easy really but I'll say it over and over, you need the big super autos. Otherwise its just a waste of effort!
I'm actually gonna flux some of the new DP mega autos I've got on my new other thread! Just for giggles and to show the world it can be done to good effect on em! :)

Thank you for your knowledge & sharing with the community i'm sure more than few people have benefited from your experience's !

:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom