Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Hi Lavendar Ahhhhh their not ready yet! Great Pictures! :)

Did a quick dry on my SLH and I think you will like her. No green taste at all. Fruity Lemon taste, very easy on the throat, and nice up high. :grinjoint:

nope, the brain storm is close for me tho...i pick usually earlier than you do, i like that light butterscotch/honey color and still some clear and alot cloudy..i need all the energy i can get...figured it out last night...i have 31 strains going right now....too many at one time....glad the slh is great....i know i am going to get a couple of clones off her and let her get larger before i cut them...shes a looker, and seems to like it in better than out...
started mmj college again for advanced courses...pretty interesting so far, but alot more work than last yr....they wanted more money tho too...but if i learn things... i know its worth it...at least it wont hurt me any...knowledge is good....wishing you all the best...L and hubby
cant wait til we get to harvest something new again...youre doing soooo great, and that c.g. i cant wait on....lol....L

Howdy L, just read back from my last post 4 days ago! Now I need a nap!LOL Bears, fishing snakes jeez! I wouldn't want to take a dip in your kiddy pool unless I had a look around first.

Your update was superb and your pics are terrific. The CGold is a regular budding machine! Like OMM's lady. Great work as always, sorry I've been away for so long.

Got some new bugs that moved in lately, tiny tiny white winged 'specks' (literally) that hang out under the leaves and when you bump the plant, a dozen or so will fly out and scatter. Caught one today and put it under the little scope to see what's what. First off, a gnat is a giant compared to these buggers! Yellow body with 4 sets of white wings, two in the front and two in the back. When they are landed or flying they are the size of tinywhite pieces of dust. I've also noticed tiny little dead spots on the leaves. Size of a pin head. I was wondering if maybe these were baby whiteflies? I know the white flies are larger, but maybe these just hatched or something.

Another thing was spraying, I know it says that you can spray all these insect concoctions right up to harvest. I figure they're talking about fruit that you would wash before eating, right? I can't see spraying my buds with the oily sh*t and then drying and smoking it a few days later. Your thoughts?

crud woodsman,
lets see, youre out, so you cant contain natural preditors, nps's wont work, same reason, sticky tape maybe, dirt, meaning systemic poison, yep, but it will take time to work....spray it on a warm, breezy day, and hope they dry...so early i would guess....wow, this is beyond me,,,,i would go systemic probably, with a lite spray, or sticky tape or wash and spray with safer soap...but....ask alot of peeps, as this is beyond me...i keep my plants with systemic once a wk or more drenches, if theyre exposed, i use those sticky tapes and nps. .. but im inside...darn guy...im just not sure for outside....ask one of the heavys, like norwestcali.....he would know for sure...hes an outside grower.....hugs, L.....sorry....:cheer::cheer::cheer:im just not sure and dont want to tell you wrong....

high all,
hope you enjoy the t shots as they had to be uploaded one by one, couldnt do all of them at once...something wrong with the pic thingy...L

THE next four are all brain storm...she was clear x ed last night, the bulb in our little 30x's mag.. was/is burned out, so had to use this one to see where the t's were at in development...

bs15.jpg

bs23.jpg

bs32.jpg

bs41.jpg

sour diesel, this one is being d/c (discontinued)..great plant, just want to try something new...

sd14.jpg

sd22.jpg

sd31.jpg

sd41.jpg

enjoy the day....L

bump, bump, bump:blunt:

Re: Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow

ok, heres the pics for this week...

the mighty gnome bucket

linda9-20-10_019.jpg

bt plants

linda9-20-10_020.jpg

curleyville

linda9-20-10_022.jpg

the newest seedllings and clones

linda9-20-10_026.jpg

sour diesel-last time thru, diff. diesel next time...

linda9-20-10_018.jpg

hawaiian snow

linda9-20-10_017.jpg

the kali

linda9-20-10_016.jpg

brain storm, the stinker

linda9-20-10_015.jpg

linda9-20-10_012.jpg

columbian gold

linda9-20-10_013.jpg

linda9-20-10_008.jpg

blackberry, stuffed inside from outside...ugh, she'll get more room soon tho..

linda9-20-10_011.jpg

humboldt, inside from outside

linda9-20-10_010.jpg

new york city diesel, last time thru....

linda9-20-10_009.jpg

baby buds on the l.a.confidential

linda9-20-10_007.jpg

ducks foot, just cant seem to get a good shot of her...buds are starting to fill out...

linda9-20-10_006.jpg

sweet tooth, needs clones taken 4x4

linda9-20-10_005.jpg

4x4, l.a.conf.

linda9-20-10_004.jpg

super lemon haze, moved inside from green house, too cold and rainey..4x4

linda9-20-10_003.jpg

twilight 4x4

linda9-20-10_002.jpg

nepal kush, charas plant, temple balls ect..'4x4

linda9-20-10_001.jpg

sorry they aren't better picx but the battery was going dead, charging it now, usually take a few of each but this was a quick one shot each thing except for the col. gold....enjoy...L

bump, bump...lol...L, just in case you missed them....

OUTSIDE GROWERS, PLEASE HELP...

woodsman needs some advise and help, he has a post below all these pics,
about white flys....how to get rid of and is it white flys....i know little about outdoor solutions....thank you...L

just a wkly, post to the situation here....the brain storm is now getting m/h2o, the sour diesel is all white/cloudy now, so wont be long, and she has way crowned....the slh is growing well, i think i have a blackberry clone now....anyway it has roots for now...i seem to have a knack for fixing that tho....all the seedlings have been topped, the duckfoot is gaining wt...im beginning to see the way it could produce so much outside...now as to the taste, med, and smell, we wait...still not much oder...
I'm back in school again for the adv. classes for mmj....and i have 31 strains going right now...yes, i am certifiable....here comes the 19th nervous break down...stones were right....but...I LOVE IT...goodnight to all, off to do lessons....happy crops 2 u all....L:tokin:

Hi Lavendar! I think I may just keep a copy of my reply. That way I won't have to keep typing the same thing over and over again!
Here it is!

What a garden you have! The girls all look healthy and beautiful! Great pictures too! Still don't know how you keep up with it all! What a great grower you are! :cheer:

31 Strains :yikes::yikes::yikes: Nervous breakdown number 20 coming up!
Do you actually sleep at all? Props to ya girl!

I think I may have built up a tolerance over the years. Hardly ever does one put me on the couch. I wish!

Congrats on taking the next course on your training. Every little bit helps.

I think you need to write your book on growing now. After all you have plenty of time on your hands! :grinjoint:

Take care of yourself....there is only one Lavendar! :hippy:

yes, i do sleep, in the wee small hrs of the morning....ave about 6....if i wait until i have time, i would never have time....used to tell the kid, that my life moved at the speed of light and to buckle up, he could be in for a bumpy ride....said after he grew up, that he missed always doing something...hubby finally got used to it, but we take breaks now to plan the next adventure...a little more planning iis involved because of health ect....

yeah, so far in my head i have them divided into 3 groups, sativa, hybrids, and indicas, each is peculiar to its own....so i start on a general plan and go from there with each....got a few notebooks full of notes so when one doesnt do as it should i start looking in the notebooks....i try to keep pencil and paper in pocket as i do chores that way i make notes....then at night when i do journals i am able to see what i need to write and draw...for the most part it is ez tho...i give them a path and try to see to it that they dont vary too far one way or the other...if they do, then we have chaos for a while, the ones i do have the most problem with are the hybrids...they can look one way, but want to be treated the other...like having a beer in a beer bottle, but when you pour it, its champagne....the hybrids i have to watch for a while until i figure out which way they go...talk to ya later, L

Thanks for the 'call out' for assistance you did for me L! Very nice of you to do that.

I'm amazed (like all of us I'm sure) at the dedication you have with your plants. I guess if it is a business it just has to be done, no two ways about it. Still your work ethic is admirable.

I can picture your hubby trying to following you around all over the place from one room or building to another (lit or unlit pipe in hand), trying to take it all in (any new instructions you have). If I was your hubby I'd get dizzy watching you and I'd have everything mixed up and in the wrong place in no time! What didn't need to be chopped would be and visa-verse etc, etc.! LOL!

Thanks for the 'call out' for assistance you did for me L! Very nice of you to do that.

I'm amazed (like all of us I'm sure) at the dedication you have with your plants. I guess if it is a business it just has to be done, no two ways about it. Still your work ethic is admirable.

I can picture your hubby trying to following you around all over the place from one room or building to another (lit or unlit pipe in hand), trying to take it all in (any new instructions you have). If I was your hubby I'd get dizzy watching you and I'd have everything mixed up and in the wrong place in no time! What didn't need to be chopped would be and visa-verse etc, etc.! LOL!

nope, not a business, just a courtesy...i only grow for one other person, we can do one more legally but havent yet, and at some point i would like to be a provider, but the state hasnt done that yet...still a grey area...i'm not fond of maybe's, good way to get caught in a trap...i do it to keep me alive and moving... think hubby does it for survival...hes a kick...first we had plants with just one ribbon hanging on them, now some have two, but hes coped...i think he prays for just water days....heres a label i was goofing with today for me....but a white background is more practical, as you could write on it...

its 2x2

brain_storm2.jpg

thanks for all the kind words, you're a friend...i love that pic thru the window...so moody...great shot....L

well hit a rough patch so the ? is long gone but i found the place for it an anything pretty much anythine with cannabiss science it the cannabis alcalemy not sure if i spelled it rite in a rush but thank for the open mindedness peace

well hit a rough patch so the ? is long gone but i found the place for it an anything pretty much anythine with cannabiss science it the cannabis alcalemy not sure if i spelled it rite in a rush but thank for the open mindedness peace

no problem....come by anytime...L

Hi Lav, just wanted to stop by and say hello :goodjob:with all those buds they look magnificent!

gee, how ya been....posting new pics tonight...of the diesel i just harvested....hope all is great for you...and your life full of happy...L

well, i know that i will hear about how it is immature, but this is one of the ways i like it...somedays when your get up and go has got up and went, without you, its nice to have a good fast med in the closet....anyway, here is the last sour diesel i will be raising for a while....i have other diesel seeds, but not sure when i will get to them...hopefully before all this is gone....and remember, that some of these t's will turn honey color or amber while curing....L

all sour diesel pics...rip...

sd42.jpg

sd32.jpg

sd23.jpg

sd15.jpg

Beautiful tric pics lavendar :bravo:...What's up with DC-ing the diesel?...Are you just tired of it? Or it just not meet expectations? Inquiring minds who value the depth you put into analyzing your girls flavor and high am curious what your thoughts of the beast are? I want a NYCD someday, love that stuff, but I think I really need to learn to make seeds, I think my taste buds are feeling adventurous...want to find the SUPER pot! Or just enjoy the journey...:surf:

I harvested my Super Lemon Haze with little or no amber and I love the full sativa head high, so spacey you can kinda forget your pain...most anything, while thinking the clearest thoughts and if the mood is right, things are just more enjoyable, like right now my music strums my heartstrings more thoroughly, colors are more intense, I guess I am pretty high though (am I ever....:tokin:) I am assuming this type of high is more euphoric so better for moods, but not really sure. I did top it off with a taste of my remaining Cheese crumbs....sigh...fortunately I harvest more in a week.

Came by for a sit by the pond and a chat, been awhile...:peace: lady lavendar to you and your hubby.

mh,
your plants are gorgeous, and soooo happy you like the new light....the led's are very light wt....about 8-15lbs. i and hubby really like them but we still keep the hps 400 going for some girls...i was just at your place...going to sleep in hubby and dog went grouse hunting...goodnight, L

Congrads on the harvest Lav. I scrolled back acouple pages. You like the desiel? I tried acouple diff desiels. I myself stopped planting them. I know there is some that will knock me on my well, but these didn't. I hope you don't have the same problems I'm getting here, called Powdery Mildew, and bud rot.. I seen some pretty plants back afew pages. Looks great my friend Keepem Green.

Congrads on the harvest Lav. I scrolled back acouple pages. You like the desiel? I tried acouple diff desiels. I myself stopped planting them. I know there is some that will knock me on my well, but these didn't. I hope you don't have the same problems I'm getting here, called Powdery Mildew, and bud rot.. I seen some pretty plants back afew pages. Looks great my friend Keepem Green.

ugh, what a shame....makes me sick....so far so good....when it started making the rooms wet, i turned on a/c, but it kept going off and the evap. was full, so i thought, its too wet in here, this spring we hooked up our dehuminifyer up over there, but had to dump it all the time, so hubby drilled a hole and put a hose thru it to drain outside....so we are running it....2hrs on, and two off/24hrs a day...power co. will love that....but, cant be helped...so far, knock wood, its working....still a little muggy over there...the other is running at 50%, but still ok....sorry, how many down...im so sorry...bad yr...L

Hello to ya ,
Just thought i would stop by and say what a lovely garden you have !!!!!!
have a great day :grinjoint:

was just over at your house...wow...quite the ship....L

Back
Top Bottom