LED Trinity Grow - Round 1

Very nice.
+reps
Thanks CC, much appreciated. :)

ladies looking great my friend stealth : )
im so busy these days.. sorry for the late checks

No worries Donki, just glad your still around.

I like the timing stealth.....I think you flipped em at a perfect time!:thumb:

Thanks MC, I'm sooo looking forward to seeing the screen fill in. I'm going tonight to put the 2nd screen into my other closet, and to check up on all my girls. Pics and updates this evening.
Have a great day everyone. ;)

:rollit:

Flippin lovely stealth thats a great grow bless them girls to there roots:grinjoint:

Thank you Jaga, I've been keeping up with your journal, hope all is well with you and the family.;)

Hi everyone.
Time for an update, I just checked up on the closet on Day 2 of flower. The girls are looking good, both plants are at the screen now, the kush is already pushing through the screen. I topped off the water lvls with regular H2O and PH'd the water to 5.8, I also topped both plants in 4-5 spots each tonight.
Today's Stats
Day 2 of flower
PPM=790
PH=5.7
Water Temp=71.4 and dropping cause just added a new ice pack.
Air Temp=85F
RH=42%

The girls on day 2 of flower.
IMG_149110.JPG

IMG_149310.JPG

IMG_15109.JPG

The Stats
IMG_15169.JPG

IMG_151111.JPG

IMG_15138.JPG

The clones I took 2 days ago, they doing their own LST. They got droopy I guess after I cut them, but seem to be doing alright now.
IMG_149713.JPG

IMG_149913.JPG

That's pretty much it for tonight, my other grow is the one that got the most attention this evening. Hope you enjoyed the pics and stay medicated my friends. ;)

Filling out that screen. Looks great!

Thanks Scar, its coming along. It brings a big smile to my face everytime I open the door to my closets. :)

Looking great buddy! Those screens are filling out nicely now :) Keep it up. I am really enjoying this one. Reps for that little fan tucked in under there. Very cool!

Thanks for the kind words and reps Rain, The screen really is filling in, almost a little worried that I might have let them go in veg a little to long...almost.:) I'm glad your enjoying my thread, I'm really enjoying my new hobbie and keeping the journal. All the info and help available on this site, not to mention the encouraging people. I wouldn't have the results I have now on my first grow without the 420 community we have going here. :thumb:

theyre growing very rapidly! looking good.

Thanks B,they growing strong but they are sucking up water. The reservoir needed 2 gal. to top off water lvls after 3 days.

hehe....nice!, fan underneath:thumb: Your first grow!:bravo::cheer:

Thanks MC, yup, this is my 1st grow, but I must have done a hundred hours of research and reading and video watching along the way, and still more to learn.;)

i am getting more excited to see the end of this grow they look fantastic dude!!!. stealth i got question about the lights for ya.. how long do you leave the LED panel on? do you switch to just T5 for a bit?

i am getting more excited to see the end of this grow they look fantastic dude!!!. stealth i got question about the lights for ya.. how long do you leave the LED panel on? do you switch to just T5 for a bit?

Hi Rockbuddz, Thanks for the compliments, getting pretty excited myself. :)The lights (LED's and the T5's) are all on the same timer set for either 18/6 for veg or 12/12 for flower. They all turn on together and turn off together.:)
Today is day 3 of flower, tomorrow night I'm going to change the reservoir and start them on their bloom nutrient mix. New update and pics tomorrow night.

Hi Rockbuddz, Thanks for the compliments, getting pretty excited myself. :)The lights (LED's and the T5's) are all on the same timer set for either 18/6 for veg or 12/12 for flower. They all turn on together and turn off together.:)
Today is day 3 of flower, tomorrow night I'm going to change the reservoir and start them on their bloom nutrient mix. New update and pics tomorrow night.

Looking forward to the update/pics :)

Hi everyone. ;)
As promised here's another little update. Things are going well on day 4 of flower, I was hoping to see some pistils but not much happening yet, still kinda early. The girls are definitely filling out the screen, and the WW has made it fully to the trellis, another day and she will have a few branches poking through. Changed the water tonight and started on the pre-flower nutrient mix. The literature that comes with the nutrients says the feed schedule should be around 700ppm, but once I was all done for the night and PH'd water, I was over a 1000pmm. Very high, I know. Its been pretty high the last couple of weeks (800+), and no signs of nutrient burn, so we'll see how my girls take it. Worse case I'll run a flush of the system with RO water. Not much happening right now, just rearranged the layout of the girls in the screen, trying to spread out the main tops. Another week or 2 and we should start to see some baby buds. :)
Today's stats
Day 4 of flower
PPM=1090
PH=5.8
Water temp= 71.9 and dropping due to new ice pack added.
Air Temp=82F
RH=57%

The girls.
IMG_152212.JPG

IMG_15338.JPG

IMG_152313.JPG

IMG_153014.JPG

The stats
IMG_153821.JPG

Pre flowers?
IMG_153110.JPG

The clones. still alive...
IMG_15188.JPG

That's all for tonight, I'm going to keep a close eye on the girls after the feeding tonight. Hopefully in a few more days I'll be able to show you some baby buds.
Have a good night, and stay medicated my friends. ;)

have a nice flowering period brother!
ladies looking great !
Im waiting some bud photos : )
I'll change my light source to hps 8 days after : )
check my journal cya : )

Back
Top Bottom