LED209 Gets Critical - Outdoors!

I got some more of the supports up, they are already bigger than I anticipated and they still have around three months to go. I expect them to start to flower sometime in august. They are already about five and a half feet and they are even wider than that. They are all touching each other and I feel they will eventually just all morph into one plant lol.

At least with all that netting, they aren't getting away :)

You make me wish I lived in a climate such as yours, I've grown monster plants outdoors but can never get them to finish properly. Frost in September and lack of sun are my enemy up here. So the best I can do outdoors is play with a few autos.
Love your grow LED .

Yea I'm pretty blessed by the weather we have here. Only thing I have to worry about is an early October rain but by then I'm hoping to have most of it down

Thank you randoobula I appreciate it. I hope my hands and all my jars are full come harvest time :) ( I have a lot of jars lol). Anyways I would love too. I use 1 oz of material per 1 cup of oil. That basically doubles what is recommended by their website. I went by their instructions 14 grams for 1 hour and ended up having to take like 4-5 capsules to feel anything. Usually I make 2 oz of bud with 2 cups of oil and cook it for two hours then let i just let it sit in the machine over night. I strain it and have enough to fill between 325-350 capsules. I usually take one or two at a time and that works perfect for me for hours of relief. So that's like 150-175 doses which is more than I would get if I smoked it all :). Let me know if you try it and how it worked for you. Oo and 1 tsp of lecithin per cup of oil

Thanks LED! I just saw this. I've been busy harvesting and processing. I made two batches of Fresh Harvest Oil and four batches of Everclear extraction cannabis oil. I also went ahead and made some infused coconut oil in the Magical Butter machine. I used an ounce to 2 cups. I made it for two people who need it for topical use. I'll definitely remember to double it when I make some for internal use. Very good to know that ratio! Thanks again!

Small update 7/19 things are heating up around here and for once it's not the temp! Umm so I noticed a lot more pistils in the garden yesterday so I think they are starting to make the transition into flower. Days are getting shorter and august is getting closer seems to make sense. Anyway just wanted to show you this photo I took last night. I will do a more formal update Thursday night or Friday. Thanks for following along you have all been so helpful!
420-magazine-mobile1242061608.jpg

Small update 7/19 things are heating up around here and for once it's not the temp! Umm so I noticed a lot more pistils in the garden yesterday so I think they are starting to make the transition into flower. Days are getting shorter and august is getting closer seems to make sense. Anyway just wanted to show you this photo I took last night. I will do a more formal update Thursday night or Friday. Thanks for following along you have all been so helpful!
420-magazine-mobile1242061608.jpg

Looks like you might have this figured out. ... Very nice! .

Wow they are beasts, come trimming time, you will be a busy man .

My plan is to do it in sections, main tops first since this is really all I care about lol. They rest of it is going to be made into concentrates/edibles/topical/what ever else I can think of. I mainly smoke wax/shatter so only primo nugs are getting jarred for the long cure.

I haven't looked into outdoor growing a whole lat as I've only done indoor thus far, so I don't know if outdoor stretches like indoor but if it does you're gonna have some massive trees on your hands! :goodjob:

I've grown outside in 20 gallon pots before outside. Doesn't even compare to what I'm doing now lol. I knew they would get bigger but honestly I never thought it would become this haha. Like I'm borderline overwhelmed

Sorry I'm late but from the looks of it there's still gonna be a lot of following along to do! Those are some mighty big bushes you're growing there.

Haha it's def not to late for this one, it feels like they have been growing forever lol. I'm ready for the buds

Little update 7-31

Things are about the same here, just keep getting bigger and fatter. I started preventative caterpillar spraying with safer brand because I know once the buds start developing the caterpillars start to munch on them. I will spray them every Tuesday until a week or two before harvest. It's so thick back there I can barely get between them. Will keep my eyes open for any issues that may occur but as of right now they just keep doing their thing. It's so dam hot I don't want to go back there lol. I will do another update this week, thinking about hitting them with something that will help initiate flower, time is tickin! Can't wait

420-magazine-mobile1355872730.jpg

Back
Top Bottom