Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Welcome Magic, glad to have you aboard. You have a tent full of sweet plants friend. Nice work.
Appreciate the shout out. cant Wait for this grow to grow :). :theband::ganjamon::lot-o-toke: Magic

These babies are full of vigor! Yesterday 2 had cracked so in damp p towels they went. 12 or 14 hours later and they all have half inch tails! Into soil they went. Watered with ph6.5 water only.
Woke to this.
So I did this.
First tennants all warm and cozy.
The light is 4 feet up. 24/0 for now.
So I had some 4 inch pots on hand. Last time I knocked a solo cup over and almost killed one. These are going to make it harder for me to kill them that way. Sausage fingers you know.

Oh my. I took some temperature readings. The mat is 110 F / 43.3 C and the top of the soil is 85 F / 29.4 C. I have to wonder, even though the mat is designed for the job, is 110 F too hot at the bottom of the pot? I placed a 1/4 inch thick pad of paper to insulate from it until I figure it out. Please chime in any time if you have experience here.

I thought 110 F was too high. I remember 80 degrees is supposed to be the temp of heatmats, I think. Never knew they had a controller option. Cheers

I kept checking the temp and the mat seems to have it's max temp set at 110 F and still reaches that at the tray. I think there's a swing when it reaches the high temp and shuts off to cool. I must have taken readings somewhere in the range of temperature but not at peak.
To combat the high temp I put it on a timer with 15 minutes on, 15 off with hope for a middle ground.

Back
Top Bottom