Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Checking on them this morning I found success with the mat controller. 60% RH and 80 F at the mat/bottom of the potts. It's 11 F out this morning and if they were in the last spot I had they'd be shivering their roots off. With that good news I set the light on for 18 off 6. Now I have to check for lights off temp. later. Should be good.

Looks like you found the "Sweet Spot". Good job on not giving up! Cheers

Highya SO,

Very nice looking clone, man. You are getting better at this cannabis thing!! Cheers

Hi Stone!

What do you use for a cloner? I am thinking about building one. I'm just looking around for ideas at the moment. Nice roots.

Hi Stone!

What do you use for a cloner? I am thinking about building one. I'm just looking around for ideas at the moment. Nice roots.
I made one similar to @InTheShed 's . He has a tutorial in his sig. I bought the plumbing stuff all made up on the Bay for less than I could buy the parts for I think. I have some things in my Four Phillies journal about mine as I made it too.

I was thinking of using a fog emitter. I have one packed away somewhere. I had it for an aquascaping competition.

I do wonder if it would work. I should probably build something that works first, experiment later.

I was thinking of using a fog emitter. I have one packed away somewhere. I had it for an aquascaping competition.

I do wonder if it would work. I should probably build something that works first, experiment later.
have you seen my bubble cloner?... similar concept as the mister, and pretty darn cheap to put together. Amazing success rate at making clones too!

Back
Top Bottom