Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

It is my first time trying to ensure correct vpd. I think it is helping immensely.

How are you today Stone?

I'm having a pain free morning for a change.:woohoo:
Wow, I'm happy for you! I'm very good today too.
It's my first time having the ability to be close to vpd bullseye too. They do seem extra happy here as well. Hope we can keep it going.

Good morning Em, I'm reading some of your journals and found a book "True Living Organics" you mention. I wonder if you can suggest a book(s) to put me on a good path. I think :) I'm interested in building a good soil and knowing how to and when to supercharge it in service. Understanding the cycle of the photoperiod life better wouldn't hurt either.

Having said that I have to ask myself, do I want to invent the wheel again here? Do I ask someone for their recipe? Is it sacred ground not to be asked for? Am I doing myself a disservice by not re inventing the soil. I know several members here, you included, that have very good soil recipe's and it would take me years to get to their level of quality(maybe). I guess I'm asking where you suggest I start the journey(gathering information) for a better understanding of the lifecycle of a photoperiod plant and the building blocks of soil creation and maintenance in a living organic way. Thanks.

Hey Otter...how about this as an offer to you since you are right up the road. Swing by, at some point for 5 gallons of my soil, which everyone knows I rave about as a legit water only soil. Grow something in it....if you like how it grows, and how it smokes, I will give you soil recipe (which is expensive to build amendment wise and I don't want anyone investing that type of money if it doesn't work in their setup for whatever reason....had that happen once and didn't enjoy that) and you can mix a batch up and ditch your bottled stuff.

My initial investment was in the 400 dollar range but understand thats enough to make several batches (my batch is roughly 60 gallons of finished soil). I think I currently have about 240 gallons in circulation and most of my amendments are still about half full. There are a few things I go through quicker than others. For someone small scale....you could make that 400 last years. Think about it.

This is where I would say "click on the link" in my signature.....but since they haven't brought back the blogs, I will have to find the soil book and take a picture for you....much easier than typing it out again. Give me a bit to find it for ya Urb.

Hey Otter...how about this as an offer to you since you are right up the road. Swing by, at some point for 5 gallons of my soil, which everyone knows I rave about as a legit water only soil. Grow something in it....if you like how it grows, and how it smokes, I will give you soil recipe (which is expensive to build amendment wise and I don't want anyone investing that type of money if it doesn't work in their setup for whatever reason....had that happen once and didn't enjoy that) and you can mix a batch up and ditch your bottled stuff.

My initial investment was in the 400 dollar range but understand thats enough to make several batches (my batch is roughly 60 gallons of finished soil). I think I currently have about 240 gallons in circulation and most of my amendments are still about half full. There are a few things I go through quicker than others. For someone small scale....you could make that 400 last years. Think about it.
I was hoping to get your recipe Van. Test growing it is crazy fantastic! The weekend is out for me, my wife had a procedure she's recovering from and I want to be here for a few days before I take off galavanting. If your free any day next week pick it and a time and I'll be out. A casual visit is overdue anyhow. Thank you very much!

I was confused until I looked and saw how small the plants still are, and questioning that you only added 100gms of water. I would think that this cup could hold 300gms of water in that soil at saturation.
Well it's a 3 inch pot. 3 inch tall too. I don't know that it holds as much as a solo. It doesn't look like it. It was very eager to soak in and didn't have any time on top to puddle.

Back
Top Bottom