Lemon Paradise's Little Garden - Perpetual

long time no chat zen was lookin trew your older post and read some stuff about mg i liked the organic one was pretty well balanced the soil that is just water the plants when need its good for test runs nan no frill kinds grows but i would say some where into 2 to 3 weeks of bloom migth try a lil dose of bloom nutes depending on how the plant eats but they have a few blends out so its always an option for quick low buget grow i have had good and bad results with it like the organic soil an when they see an need for a new client base us the will geta special blend tuned just for us in most bad results was from the old school mg but the again i have seen gaints using that fourmula i cant wait till they put out the magic blend for our community till then its foxfarms an those trust soils we know well for me i like that i can go in my cupboard and find some thing that i can feed my plant that i can eat

good morning everyone,, hope you all had a great weekend :)

I had the gas company change out the meters,, that was rough,,lol had to clean up the basement,, and kept him talking the whole time to keep him distracted.

Since I am going to see the family over the holiday,, we cut the sharksbreath a little early, so we had time to dry and start a cure by the weekend. I had the blackberry, so I will get some crappy pics up soon,,lol

Oh,, and we got a new addidtion to the room,, a venus flytrap from home depot,, was like 5 bucks,, had to get a mascot.. :)

dunno... :rofl: always forget to take a wet weight,,, but ,,, based on the weight of the buds while trimming,, and the number of them,, I am hoping for about 2.5 to 3 oz dried... total between the two. In reality though,, we will probably be closer to 2 oz...

In anticipation of some kind of harvest, I just realized that all I have as far as a scale goes is an old mechanical postage scale, a fish scale, and my bathroom scale with a digital readout. Maybe I can use the bathroom scale recording both with and without holding the harvest, and finding the difference. For the wet weight, maybe I can take the readings before drying off. :) I just couldn't resist that.

So to preclude having to read all the lit from the sponsors here, what's a decent cheap scale?

Trying Oui,, cannot help uoi on the scale... sorry.. :(

some crappy pics from the blackberry,,, the Sharksbreath was a tall plant, and very dense buds..

IMG563.jpg

IMG567.jpg

IMG566.jpg

IMG564.jpg

IMG565.jpg

IMG568.jpg

and the new mascot....
IMG569.jpg

Herbs n Zen, awsome plants!. I love that strain name, SharkBreath, i've never tried that one. Happy harvest to you. SMOKEON, SAMWISEE.:yummy:

damn fungus gnats,,, they decided the fuzzy stuff the venus fly trap is in,,, well they like it... lol,, friggin thing is infested, in like 2 days,

it better start eating soon,,, :lot-o-toke:

anyways, not much happening, sorry been away for a few days, stuff pretty much blew up at work, so been a nightmare.

then I get this blackberry server setup, but since I am an admin, it won't let me send email,, ugh, now i gotta create a new user account, rename my email, make his email addy mine, give me full control permissions, disable that account from logging in, blah, blah, blah,,, lol

at least it works good for everyone else.. :)

oh,, I am going up to see the Fam over the holiday weekend,, so probably will not be on much. I was thinking about responding to the mod request thread,, but they are looking for 1 yr,, so maybe next time,, :)

I'll try to get some pics up of the ladies before I go,,,

smoke update on the Sharksbreath,,, floral/fruity smell and taste. decent high, kinda raggy looking dry, like the bubble berry,, jsut does not have the real nice look of, say, the G13...

smokes very nice though, smooth, light, and fruity/floral taste,, medium high, more heady,, but we pulled early, and it had issues during the grow,, so we will see with the next one..

Its like a skunk walked into a head shop and rolled in all the incense then took a nap under my bed! its lovely. and it punches you in the face as soon as you enter.

Nothing like a good punch in the face followed by a huge grin. :)

that and my VMware enviroment

I miss tinkering around. As a matter of fact I was busy for awhile getting my old box out and tuned up. I dabbled in whatever pleases my attention and decided to try and get back in coding again. Just for fun and hobby of course.

Looking good in here and that cam gives those gals a whole new look. :)

Have a safe and pleasant visit with the fam Herb!

Just checking in on your grow. Photos are not that great, but the subjects sure are!

We are getting down in the 50-60s here (NC), early mornings. It was 45 one morning!! Actually closing the windows now at night, humidity is real nice.

Hey Herb must be starting to cool down for you at nite ? A little better temps for growing inside ...:nicethread: BC
Crazy weather here at Mile Hi. Cooled off for a few days with nites in the 40s and daytime temps in the low 70s. Today got back into the low 90s. C'est la vie at Mile Hi.

Back
Top Bottom