Let's Learn Autos

Welcome along, will definitely go and follow your auto grow. Are you Journaling it? Should be a few steps ahead of me so I'll nab a few tips and tricks from you?
I'd be happy to have you follow along on my auto grow. I'll post a link to my journal here. Just skip to the very end that's where I have been posting about the auto's

I don’t think the curling leaves on the last seedling is much to worry about for now. Babies seem to do weird things at first.
I'm with Penny. One of my auto's looked like that coming out of the gate it only took her a day or so to come out of it I'm sure yours will be totally fine.

Please take a pic of the whole pot/surface area cause your coco looks rather damp looking at your pic boetie, and if that is the case depending on how much your last feed was I'd hold off feeding any liquid for at least 3-4 whole days before you think of feeding... Think of the LIFTA technique I mentioned in my journal a week or so back ( leave it the fook alone ) for at least 2 weeks cause there's enough in the 2 cotyledons/paddle flippers for the seedlings to survive on their own without our interference.......... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I know some guy who didn't employ lifta couple weeks back and learned the hard way.....:laugh:

Please take a pic of the whole pot/surface area cause your coco looks rather damp looking at your pic boetie, and if that is the case depending on how much your last feed was I'd hold off feeding any liquid for at least 3-4 whole days before you think of feeding... Think of the LIFTA technique I mentioned in my journal a week or so back ( leave it the fook alone ) for at least 2 weeks cause there's enough in the 2 cotyledons/paddle flippers for the seedlings to survive on their own without our interference.......... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I know some guy who didn't employ lifta couple weeks back and learned the hard way.....:laugh:

The moisture in there is just from pre soaking before planting hey smeegs, I'm definitely not going to be feeding until the pot dries up quite a bit. Those little buggers have loads of moisture there for now. But I will post a Pic of the entire pot as soon as I'm around the babies again

PICTURE DAY
Well one photo atleast.
So the girls are still alive and well but being autos it feels like they should be growing a lot faster than what they are. But I'm hoping that's just me being super eager to get these girls on their feet.

Picture of the little Dark Devil girl below at day 3 with her big sisters in the background

IMG_20200505_164630.jpg

Hope everyone's staying healthy, happy and high

:circle-of-love:

PICTURE DAY
Well one photo atleast.
So the girls are still alive and well but bring autos it feels like they should be growing a lot faster than what they are. But I'm hoping that's just me being super eager to get these girls on their feet.

Picture of the little Dark Devil girl below at day 3 with her big sisters in the background

IMG_20200505_164630.jpg

Hope everyone's staying healthy, happy and high

:circle-of-love:
She looks nice and healthy! Looks pretty good for only being above ground for only 3 days!

She looks nice and healthy! Looks pretty good for only being above ground for only 3 days!

Thanks man, she's got one funny leaf but atleast she's growing.

They look fine, they will have to develop roots before they take off.

I hope she's spreading those suckers all over the place and will shoot up soon. Really eager to grow a decent auto

finding a seat in a corner...

Welcome sid. Pull up a seat and I hope you enjoy reading through the journal and following my grow

I am anxious to hear your thoughts on autos too.... count me in!

Welcome to the journal Emilya, hope you find things here interesting

When they explode with growth it's hard to play catch up training wise so treasure these precious moments...haha

Haha I'm ready and armed just hope I get it right

UPDATE
Day 5
So I noticed a little bit of vertical movement and the girls were starting to get a little dry in their pots. So Tonight the girls got their first light feeding

I fed the girls a fifth of the recommended dose of general hydroponics flora trio (grow, micro and bloom) ph'd to 5,9. After mixing the nutrients that is what the pH came to so I decided to leave it at that and fed the girls 100ml each. Figured at this size feeding to run off in such a big pot is probably a waste. Not sure if my thoughts here are correct.

White widow​
Now she's looking healthy for now and growing pretty good.
IMG_20200507_224718.jpg
IMG_20200507_224708.jpg

Dark Devil​
She's got a funny leaf going on the one side but other than that it's not so bad
IMG_20200507_224703.jpg
IMG_20200507_224658.jpg

Back
Top Bottom