Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

And that's why I'm here cuz it doesn't get better than that I like to pick a grower from each categories that I like and follow so I can learn from each and utilize to my own like the dispensery large scale grower the micro grower the organic grower the pumped full of a ton of nutes grower regular basic tent grower there are more I'm missing but then we have light addict who is a category of his own ingenuity is only a small part of what u could call it I just like to think of him as like Albert einstien Dr jeckel Mr Hyde and the mad scientist who created Frankenstein Lil he's in a class of his own which is just different I guess I could say but anyway u look at it his efforts are greatly appreciated by us and I'm glad ur documenting them for us cuz a lot of ppl out there wouldn't due to those ppl who like to take credit for someone else's work but this site thank god doesn't seem to be a place you would find anyone like that so I just wanna say thanks LA for the effort you put into making ppl grow outside the box lol

WOW Joegrower :) Your very kind with your gracious praise. I'm nothing special though I assure you lol. Its just to me this has never been about money, which is a driving force in any business etc. To me its just a hobby that keeps me in meds for the missus and my mind calmed down some. I'm unfortunately the guy who will be thinking of 8 separate things whilst listening to the TV and my missus talk whilst cooking, and my mind still has to search for more to hold its fix!
Hell I go daft, state silly targets and plans etc, and in some people's eyes must look a fool. Yet to me its just fun with my favourite plant. The more time spent up close and personal the more we truly can , well just get it!! :)
My DStar idea is now going to be one plant as Ive worked it out now and want a solo monster styled like this (missing out on back to b wins in POTY, stung!!) :) I'm thinking about a sphere to train against of about 75-100cm ;
As for all else lol its just why take what others say as read? I try, maybe fail, maybe succeed. Yet I don't take others assumptions on, I'd rather jump feet first and see :) Also I'm happy to share my failures with my triumphs. Its all about sharing of knowledge and in turn the warming of ones soul through the aiding of others, whom you most likely will never meet! So you get true selfless, honest help here at 420.... its just what this great place inspires!

Re: Light Addicts! Bigger Brighter Badass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power and More

:popcorn:

Where's Magic?

magic is surrounding you reggy, always good to come back on 420 for new reading , i like this page one, what is BM GodPower, please an thanks for help with new words for me . I hoping to be a flux / LST is like same as flux? growing like plants you grown at contest plant, making my mouth drewel, ha ha, :420:

Re: Light Addicts! Bigger Brighter Badass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power and More

BM I thinck meaning BudMaster, I ask question to soon, sorry for this. :thanks:

Welcome Growsorgnc :) :)
Yep BM is Budmaster and the GOD power refers to the BM Osram gold diode range of clusters. (The term GOD was coined from my run with the 1200 XG, on here a while back) OMM a genuine legend on here called it the GOD light in passing and it kind of stuck. So when Paul the owner etc of BM produced a new upgraded light with the Osram Gold diodes, he liked the name and the rest is history! :)
So yep 420 actually is the source of their ranges name :) :)

As for fluxing, yep its just a style I came up with to maximise production in a small space! Its just a mix of LST and HST :)
Anyway welcome and best of buds :) :)

Well its all planned out :)
The DeathStar will be one plant as said, I have all the kinks sorted in my head, apart from the building of a cluster array for the interior of the globe structure. The cooling of this array will he the hard part. I do have a big Honeywell fan that tilts to blow vertically, this will sit directly below the structure and interior light.
My mate is fine with me experimenting as Ill also run some auto girls in the tent whilst I'm vegging my DeathStar out and around the framework. Ill be thinning the interior of budsites, to prevent crowding and improve airflow for this part where mould might be a concern!

If anyone has any thoughts etc on my plan by all means speak up :), This is just a hairbrained bit of fun to see If I can pull it off and to keep my mind busy :) :) as well as hopefully some good entertainment for everyone else :)

Well at the moment I'm thinking just under a meter across :)
I'd be running my 1200 GOD above. Then I have 9 spare OD clusters, 8 XG clusters. Then be the time Ill be up and running I should have another 3 or 5 gang set of BM strips, as well as the one I have now! :)

So as the XG are the weakest they seem to make the most sense for the interior :) strips and OD clusters around sides and below!
Its going to be the most BM led ever in one tent!!!! :)
Cooling should be bloody funny! :)

Well he he, I like fiddling about lol and remember DC420 and his air injection grow. So as I've said before I have a load of crap lying about soooo :)
I've rigged up my first prototype for this system. I've used no glue or sealant. Just rubber seals and some well chosen bits off random crap!

Basically a base of a plastic foot pump, a lid off a food tub, some air hose and some hose off my Oxygen pot setup. Then a empty seed vile for an end cap! (Took five mins of searching lol)

So ill wire the pump to the airline that has holes through it, this is inside the black tube which also has holes within the disc that mismatch the first tubes! Then the blue disc will have holes around the sides burnt through at a slight downwards angle.
This I'm hoping will stop any chance of the whole system bunging up etc.
The whole system is already airtight thanks to lucky choice of parts :)

Doh forgot to say Ill be running this air injection system in a ten gal Oxy cloth pot for my DeathStar run! :)
Forgot the pic lol :) bodge jobber almighty here :)
20150209_175038.jpg

Do you let the roots get cramped before repotting ? Do you cut off a portion of the rootball when you repot ? Any tips or tricks for this ?

Asking because I found my previous 4 girls, had not grown into the 20l bag, but just stayed in their previous pot-shape and hardly seemed to have developed since .. I could pull them out and be left with the pot shape hole in my 20l bag :/

Yep this can be an issue sometimes lol. I had one myself like that a way back :) All I do now is let my roots get as bound as they like, then when repotting I gently tease all the side and bottom roots away from the ball, then I literally sink my fingers up into the center of the root ball and then half split it and splay out the roots as I pot up! :)
I do this as sometimes you can disturb the smaller roots and they still won't spread. Its the core of a bound plants roots that need to be opened up in my opinion. They seem to be the ones that really go for the searching around and expand your root mass! :)

Of course its easier to just pot up earlier and not get so bound up. Then you don't have to harm your roots and cause any delay etc :)

Back
Top Bottom