Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Hey folks and best of bud laden days to one and all!
Many thanks indeed to all who keep subbing up! :)

MrMysfyt :) Those pics were from a 6 pot Oxygen pot systems run I did. It was a bit of a cock up really lol. Loads of issues as I dove into it blind. Ran all new everything, plus it was my first ever LED run!
This run is going to be so much better due to lessons learned in that one! (Plus now I'm clued up on LED growing)

As for the madness being let free! :) ill run this then maybe one more run, with yield the main target etc.
Then after that..... :) I'm going to play and go nuts! I have old plans to grow some furniture! !! A table and a couple of chairs would be nice! (I kid not)!!!!
Then I'm actually thinking of growing myself a giant DeathStar of bud! :) he he he!

Mind you then I have some new kit/growing systems to test and revue, as well as a couple other training for yield ideas I have up in my noggin to fit all Iin also :)

So yep its going to get a bit daft in here at times lol. I just get so bored so quickly and need to keep things changing to hold my interest!

Well the girls aree now under 18/6, with 10 hrs under LED the other 8 under CFL.
I'm definitely going with 6 2x the Chicano Cheese and the rest Green crack.
Ill be sticking to my wave light hrs schedule, just tailoring it to the GC and just seeing with the unmapped chicanos.
The Chicano girls are a little further along :)
Here they are and one of the GC for a show of where there at! :)
20150206_153051.jpg
20150206_153059.jpg
20150206_153003.jpg
20150206_152955.jpg
20150206_153029.jpg
20150206_153034.jpg

Hey my friend :) well the furniture bit has been in my head for ages! Then I'm quite sure I have the tech etc to produce a huge globe/DeathStar, lit from all sides as well as within. So ill have a huge total area! I have a huge tonkin fan that will sit directly under :) just 4 plants will do it and the veg wouldn't be all that either, maybe 4-5 month. Or I could try doing it with the alien rdwc for speed of veg?? :)

Either way as said a couple of runs for quantity etc then I'm just going to let my mind go free and have fun and experiment. Like double decker scrogs with one girl!

Hey folks and best of bud laden days to one and all!
Many thanks indeed to all who keep subbing up! :)

MrMysfyt :) Those pics were from a 6 pot Oxygen pot systems run I did. It was a bit of a cock up really lol. Loads of issues as I dove into it blind. Ran all new everything, plus it was my first ever LED run!
This run is going to be so much better due to lessons learned in that one! (Plus now I'm clued up on LED growing)

As for the madness being let free! :) ill run this then maybe one more run, with yield the main target etc.
Then after that..... :) I'm going to play and go nuts! I have old plans to grow some furniture! !! A table and a couple of chairs would be nice! (I kid not)!!!!
Then I'm actually thinking of growing myself a giant DeathStar of bud! :) he he he!

Mind you then I have some new kit/growing systems to test and revue, as well as a couple other training for yield ideas I have up in my noggin to fit all Iin also :)

So yep its going to get a bit daft in here at times lol. I just get so bored so quickly and need to keep things changing to hold my interest!

Hello, that new system was Alien if I remember right; was it PRO? Can't wait to see that running with this amount of light. If you could get some CO2 equipment to test with it (haha) combined with good genetics its hello monsters every 10 weeks

Hey Golddesk and welcome :)
The Alien system I have is the normal XL 4 pot rdwc. I may get my hands on a pro later on! :) I'm going to be able to meet with the Alien guys and HSO and all my other contacts at Spannabis :) So more tests will hopefully be on the way later in the year! :)
As for CO2 that would be cool but at my pals place I'm not sure he would be very happy! :)

I'm still waiting on my goodie bag from HSO! As soon as its here ill be planting up the first girl (Top half) of my DeathStar idea! I need to run mad vert with stripping growth to get a mad long trunk going before hitting a level to start the training. So the veg cycle for the first plant is going to be a good while!
Then Ill drop a second for the lower half in a couple of months! So in the meantime ill be able to get a couple of waves done for quantity! :)

Hey Golddesk and welcome :)
The Alien system I have is the normal XL 4 pot rdwc. I may get my hands on a pro later on! :) I'm going to be able to meet with the Alien guys and HSO and all my other contacts at Spannabis :) So more tests will hopefully be on the way later in the year! :)
As for CO2 that would be cool but at my pals place I'm not sure he would be very happy! :)

I'm still waiting on my goodie bag from HSO! As soon as its here ill be planting up the first girl (Top half) of my DeathStar idea! I need to run mad vert with stripping growth to get a mad long trunk going before hitting a level to start the training. So the veg cycle for the first plant is going to be a good while!
Then Ill drop a second for the lower half in a couple of months! So in the meantime ill be able to get a couple of waves done for quantity! :)

As much as I can see main benefit of alien pro is improved flow (4 inch pipe). Maybe a bit more maintenance with normal system but I'm sure it's capable growing monsters. Seams like your biggest problem is "my pals place" bit. With that much "sun" CO2 might be necessity

Hey Joegrower619 :) welcome along to the madhouse! There will indeed be some wacky and weird plants coming out of here! :)
One plan is a double layered scrog out of one girl, with lighting in between the layers! Also as said on last page I'm wrapping my head around plans for a huge hollow globe of bud, or DeathStar :)
2 plants trained around a massive chicken wire globe with an array of clusters angled around inside it for internal flowering. Then more added clusters and strips placed around, above and below for external flowers. All sat above my huge honeywell fan that can blast air up and through the design!
The globe will be in 2 parts and come apart for interior access etc. This then gives me a one off first and a bit of a challenge which I love :) Also though it will give me far more area for flowers! I think ill need a dehumidifier to stop any chance of mould etc :)

The more I'm thinking of it the better my plans seem to be coming together! I'm actually getting excited! !! :) :)

This guy called LA never ceases amazing me. Epic Gear, Epic Technique, Outstanding Mood and Companionship and a great source of information for us all.

I just wonder when are you going to turn to the Hydro Side of the Force. I assume that you like tweaking a lot, and Hydro would be your new best friend.

Subbed, as usual.

Back
Top Bottom