Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Well I'm still waiting on my bloody beans to arrive lol. Its driving me nuts as I have a big and broad selection coming from both my friends at HSO and 710genetics. Both should be with me soon, I just want to get popping! Ill need some good veg on my DeathStar plant, so want it under way asap.

The good news is if required Paul from BM can work me some power packs to drive my internal clusters for the DeathStar design at a lowered level if required :) :)

Also as Ill have to veg in my tent with this daft design it brings forward my plans to start showing how to train autos, ill run a few in with my big girl whilst she vegges out! :)

Now all I need is my beans!!!!

Hi Light Addict :ciao:

Magical Beans and Green Dreams seem to be your style,
Powerful Lights and frosty delights give all of us a smile.

Looks like you have been keeping up the good work sir. :high-five:
It will probably take a month of Sundays, but I'm gonna try to get caught up on everyone's exploits. Good Weed my friend.
:Namaste:

Welcome one and all :)
OK on the strips :) they are indeed water proof! This prototype single I have is not flexible. .. I know the full sets are obviously joined with a nice length of lead so you have control over spacing etc. To be honest as said this is a prototype one so can only comment on this one so far! :) (in my opinion they are pretty damn sweet!) I'm going to show if they give any noticeable lift in yield by running my set when I get it as side lighting but only on the back and one side. Then I can compare from one part to the other and see if they are useful for this purpose! :)

Waiting on beans myself too.

This "free" time I have in hands makes me over-study growing subjects and secondary doubts start arising. Good thing is that you don't need studying no more, your empiric experience makes science look like a baby.

Are you gonna pop some of those beans in your hydro gear? don't let it dust up x)

This is going to be a great journal :thumb:

love the led strips and the grow big attitude :)

keep up the great work and the new toys will be endless. +reps brother

LA, have you been to Spannabis before? I'm thinking about going there this year, but I might get depressed if it just a Seller's Spotlight, instead of a good smoking and conversations over each grower's experience. I got the feeling that it is a soft version of other countries cups, since cannabis is still a controversial subject in Spain.

THERE BETTER BE SOME GREEN BIKINI SPANISH BABES! Gotta love dem... oops.

Back
Top Bottom