Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Dennise, Mono, Jaga, BAR and everyone else, your all really nice and I thank you for your support, honestly though its just the way I am nowadays. Perhaps I was a little more erratic and unreliable 20 yrs back lol. :)
Anyway, Its just what I've always said from the very beginning of flux central. So to me its a commitment I've made and when I do that, I simply follow through. Its a very rare occurrence when I don't actually carry out something I've said I will these days and its normally once given course :) (if on here though, its most likely me unsubbing to your thread by accident being on my phone so much when posting) :) ;)
I'm so not the guy I used to be, this in my eyes is due to the switch from being a huge drinker all my days (ex publican), to now being a wake and bake kind of guy 365 days a year lol :) Drink is just a treat now and then. Plus now I'm more OCD (see not just with plants lol)
Sorry rambling as, well, just glad to be online @ 420 :)

In some cool news I've got my water chiller. Alien hydro have generously supplied it, as they did openly explain to me from the start, that to run their system at the optimum. That I would want to purchase a chiller, especially if running it during the summer. its a 150A and thats all I know lol havent even opened the box yet :)
So this means as soon as I move house in a couple of months Ill be firing up the Alien System!! and as I have a couple of tents and will have a few lamps by then, ill be going perpetual with the auto pot system to try also :)
Anyway I'll stop rambling on :)

Much love to ya all :)

20150507_234123.jpg

:lot-o-toke:Guru Ji I have to admit I also am an ex addict of which I am also still recovering :goodjob:
Each time I come to this Journal I get the music from Flash Gordon,,,i goes like this da da da da Da da da Light Ahaaa Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun king of Fluxing thread ,,he helps every one of us Light :surf::ciao:just had to get that out Buddy,,that makes you even cooler than I thought ,,what dont kill ya makes you stronger and I think you are doing very well:allgood::allgood::allgood::420::thanks::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

I'm going to change the subject a little, but wanted a bit of information about strip lights if possible and know L.A. is already using these....

I realise that plant growth is influenced by light, amongst other things, so was wondering if anyone knows the effect of placing strip lights underneath the plants as supplemental lighting. Is this likely to affect upward growth during flowering and have any detrimental effects? I assume that it won't because light already bounces off the reflective bottom of tents, but thought I'd check first :)

MrMysfyt :) I believe BM might be addressing the hanging headache. Ill get on at them over it anyway lol :).
I'm actually really lucky in my ideas and plans for the strips. Another member on here has actually been kind enough to produce my little Idea that I came up with ages ago. I remember BID commenting on it, when I was using bamboo poles to stop the indraw of my tent. We had a laugh saying someone would bring some plastic fancy jobby out soon after lol.
Well this awesome member is producing me a full set of my anti neg pressure bars from metal!!! These double up for my housings for my 4 strips, so ill have horizontal setting for them that I can adjust height whenever. So together with my full GOD 1200 I should be set for light! :) (hell my name is Light Addict) :)

Oh and a pic of the box and the details of my fancy new chiller thingy lol :)
20150508_111932.jpg
20150508_111947.jpg

Thanks for that L.A.... I think I mentioned in the past that I too had contacted the Gorilla Tent manufacturers about something similar, but received no reply :(

I suppose it would be relatively easy to knock up some kind of hollow pole with adjustable end rings which would do the job, but it's just a matter of finding the appropriate bits on the net. I'll get round to pulling my thumb out of my a$$ when I start feeling a bit better and see what I can come up with too.... Have you any details on what BM may be planning? :)

He he I know loads on what BM are planning lol!!!! Just not on the strips, damn it! :)
Ill find out off them in next few days :)

You, my friend, are a tease! :)

I feel a bit guilty for not using the BM lighting strips already after Paul's generosity, but the cold Northern weather means it is more efficient to use the GOD light on veg setting to gently heat the tent at the moment :)

Back
Top Bottom