M.O.B SOG Grow

That's blue widow. But my mob and blueberry gum all tend to turn out the same with big chunky colas like that. This was a blueberry gum. And gorilla bomb.
But it's all a learning curve. I'm giving you some solid info right now though. Your plants look great id smoke the fuck out of them lol you'll thank me next run bro. They'll be just that touch extra that I was searching for in years of growing. I was always producing nice stuff but I just couldn't get that thump.

420-magazine-mobile1519880072.jpg
Nice nugs bro must of been a good harvest there. I just recently picked up great white mycorrhizae have you tried this at all.

Sweet dolomite lime. Lowes has it for like 4$ a 25 pound bag. Most hardware stores should have it though. It's a white powder. Don't get granular.
Ok that's damn cheap and it must go a long ways. I use pro-mix from Lowe's right now which already has lime in it will more hurt my plants.

Nice nugs bro must of been a good harvest there. I just recently picked up great white mycorrhizae have you tried this at all.

Yes this is great for root production. Big roots equal big plants and big buds. Maybe go another pot size up. You have the head space. You can maintain the sea of green by using a taller bucket instead of a wider one when you go up in size. If you have trouble finding them consider using grow bags. They make 3 or 4 gallon ones that are only about 8-10 inches wide and about 20" high to maintain the sea of green. You certainly have the head space and bags are cheap.

Yes this is great for root production. Big roots equal big plants and big buds. Maybe go another pot size up. You have the head space. You can maintain the sea of green by using a taller bucket instead of a wider one when you go up in size. If you have trouble finding them consider using grow bags. They make 3 or 4 gallon ones that are only about 8-10 inches wide and about 20" high to maintain the sea of green. You certainly have the head space and bags are cheap.
I have 2,3, and 5 gallon buckets and 5 gallon bags that I am trying my next grow will be with bigger plants but I'm working on my next sea of green and will use a bigger bucket I had them in half gallon thought they were gallon my bad must have been smoking so I will go to 2 gallon next time.

I have 2,3, and 5 gallon buckets and 5 gallon bags that I am trying my next grow will be with bigger plants but I'm working on my next sea of green and will use a bigger bucket I had them in half gallon thought they were gallon my bad must have been smoking so I will go to 2 gallon next time.

I think that will be hugely beneficial. And your plants already look great so it's really going to be sick this next run man lol

Thank you rooster for the advice and good vibes. I have a ultra white amnesia that I am vegging and Blueberry for the next one but waiting till they get a certain height. Do you have a journal or anything going right now.

Also consider topping them in veg early on. You should be able to pull 4 colas that size and not mess up your green at all. Would be impressive man
I'm just getting back into growing right now and will be trying many new ways to me of growing I have topped before I just haven't grown any of these strains before so I like to watch how they grow the first time around all the way to the end. I have plans to scrog, trying a little hydroponics set up, and lst.

Curing for a week now
4.1 oz on 22 8 in ladies
Skunk/blueberry smell very potent aroma.
Taste was a hint of blueberry and spicy at times and earthy.
Effect: couch lock,major body high and very relaxing.
Will grow again. End of journal.
Thanks for everyone's comments and advice it was well appreciated

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom