Made my own 420 Curing Jar with a twist

Hi i am InsaneRooster...

After recently starting my first outdoor grow ( Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow ) i wanted to learn more about a proper curing process and i was aware that i needed some jars but i did not give it much thought as to what jars i was gunna use as it did not seem to be an interesting topic (to my stoned ass a glass jar was a jar) until I saw this really EPIC 420 jar that Relaxed Lester Posted that he keeps weed in - Relaxed's Winter Experiment - I HAD to have a Jar like this so i set out to make me one, it ended up better than expected with a really cool twist.

I made some 420 stickers and stuck them on some coffee jars i had (removed label cleaned them out off coarse) then made a modification to the seal in the lid so i could put a silica bag in here to help with mould, the nice thing is that the silica bag is safely tucked in the lid away from the bud.

sol all over it came out nice watcha think?

Happy grow and smoke.

:420:

P1080305.jpg
P1080314.jpg
P1080317.jpg

Interesting project!

Thanks for the kind words, i have not tested them to cure but i have used it in the last week or so to keep my weed in and it seems to be keeping it nice and fresh.

My first harvest is well on the way then i will use them and post a update on how thy work!

Nice jars. I used them in my smoke shop for pipe tobacco. They work great.

Thanks... i have been thinking to explore the chance of making up "Flavour bags" to put in the lid and see if i can add some flava flav to my weed, not sure if it will work but i am gunna try any way.

Happy grow and Smoke!

:420:

Now all you need is a Boveda 62 pack and buds will never dry up to a crisp or mold while they cure. Just be sure to get your buds dry enough to cure before jarring as always.

Hi...

the bags in the photos was 70% medical grade but i have since moved to 63% food grade bags they seem to work way better so you my friend CH are 100% right with the 62% mark!

Well done to CH and TGG on going into details of the bags did not really think any one would care.... REPS to you!!!

Best and Blessed !

:adore: :420:

:bravo: Nice job Insane.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom