Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

this just gets better and better so quickly. My tsl2000 now feel like antiques lol .

The three of them you'd get for the cost of one of the new ones would grow a lot more bud ;).

The three of them you'd get for the cost of one of the new ones would grow a lot more bud ;).
without doubt . I have a good spread with my Mars lights already for the roomnsize I have but one light covering wider would allow me to use thebapex of my horrible growing space better.lol

IMG_20201018_181550.jpg
IMG_20201018_181538.jpg
IMG_20201018_181513.jpg

Flipped these today. Zkittlez gorilla glue and black cherry punch. Having a little dabble in soil growing on the side but the dwc is dominating

Hello everyone, As a led grow light manufacture in China, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor. although we have been in this field many years, our online shop just get online this month. in order to celebrate it, we decided to give $20,$40....coupon to customers. more light you order, more discount you will get. also, all the customers will get yo-yo hanger as gift if you order within this month.

Here in China we are forbidden to growing cannabis, so if you can send me some pictures or vedio of your grow journal, maybe you can get big gift from us, we'd like to give our led grow light to you as gift:)

If you want to save money,want to get high quality product, good after service. we are the best choice. we have lights stock in USA these two days. address is :
Address: 1937 Davis Street Ste. B Unit 31
City: San Leandro
State: California
Postal Code: 94577

I believe there has someone know there has a warehouse, so this information is a truth. we will also have stock lights in other country, UK's stock lights is on their way. as soon as they arrive, I will tell you. All the lights we are selling have enough in stock, so we will arrange your shipment within 24hours. if you customzie your light, delivery date will be 7days., because we need time to make and test the light for you. we are far from each other. we'd like to promise everything is ok before we ship light.

Warranty, we give all customers three years warranty.

More details, please visit our website

Indoor Led Grow Lights & Grow Tents - Mars Hydro

or E-mail me. if necessary, I will tell all people here. My English ability is limited, so I am shy to advertise here.:)

We are a led grow light manufacture, so if you have any good ideas on led grow light, please feel free to tell me. we'd like to take your idea to make better and better led grow light for all growners.

Hope all of you grow happy with our LED grow light. :Namaste::high-five::cheer:
I would love to own my own LED light as I live in England and I have to use hps lights and they cost me to much in energy it's a joke can hardly feed myself at mo lol but if I could get the chance to get one I will be trust me and if I can win one would be amazing too peace and love ppl x

I would love to own my own LED light as I live in England and I have to use hps lights and they cost me to much in energy it's a joke can hardly feed myself at mo lol but if I could get the chance to get one I will be trust me and if I can win one would be amazing too peace and love ppl x
better for stealth too mate. I am UK too. HPS do burn electric too.

Lol its killing me bro lol
I hear that one. I ran 2 for decades. silly outlay that does get built in to costs but always has to be upfront before the financial benefit can cover the running. Hard on a budget , especially now too. Great for heat in winter but terrible when lights go off if not using room heaters. Mars do have some great value Led now that cost so little to run compared and can match the hps if you train ect.. Initial outlay is always the hurdle to convert to them though. @SmokeSara is rep for them here and runs lots of comps and give aways too. well worth a conversation about best lights to use ect and never pushy on sales but hears the members here and does some great discounts ect.

I hear that one. I ran 2 for decades. silly outlay that does get built in to costs but always has to be upfront before the financial benefit can cover the running. Hard on a budget , especially now too. Great for heat in winter but terrible when lights go off if not using room heaters. Mars do have some great value Led now that cost so little to run compared and can match the hps if you train ect.. Initial outlay is always the hurdle to convert to them though. @SmokeSara is rep for them here and runs lots of comps and give aways too. well worth a conversation about best lights to use ect and never pushy on sales but hears the members here and does some great discounts ect.
I will be looking into this ta brother

I will be looking into this ta brother
my pleasure. any help i can give , hit me up mate. ways to reduce costs are always around depending on your grow space ect..savings on nutes alone can reduce overall outlay if you buy right.

Here are a couple from my current run at day 41 from flipping them with the New sp3000 and an sp250.
3x 60L L.o.s soil now being supported by megacrop to keep up with their demands !
Frost is building son well from the new reds in the sp3000. Very impressed here. come on over anytime and join the fun. link in my description ;) :green_heart: :Namaste:
20201018_153154.jpg
20201018_152041.jpg
20201018_151926.jpg
20201018_151853.jpg
20201018_151422.jpg
20201018_151312.jpg

Here are a couple from my current run at day 41 from flipping them with the New sp3000 and an sp250.
3x 60L L.o.s soil now being supported by megacrop to keep up with their demands !
Frost is building son well from the new reds in the sp3000. Very impressed here. come on over anytime and join the fun. link in my description ;) :green_heart: :Namaste:
20201018_153154.jpg
20201018_152041.jpg
20201018_151926.jpg
20201018_151853.jpg
20201018_151422.jpg
20201018_151312.jpg
:drool:

this just gets better and better so quickly. My tsl2000 now feel like antiques lol . perfect light for sommany setups and so powerful too wow..
TSL2000 is still popular, it is not outdated, it is a very cost-effective light;)

Try the LED. We have a warehouse in Dunstable , UK

Not going to lie... I kind of wish I entered the contest with summer harvest but it felt wrong to start a journal mid flower - especially when things started outdoors. Hopefully I can get in on the next one. Thanks for having these contests and interacting with the community.

TSL2000 is still popular, it is not outdated, it is a very cost-effective light;)
I totally agree there Sara. just meant the pace at the development lab now yours . wow you guys work fast. love it. keep up the brilliant work and we will keep getting amazing results.

Back
Top Bottom