I think it's part of what originally brought me to this forum (and part of the reason I have stayed). You know... You realize that you really ought to interact with other people, but some days you just cannot seem to do it? The "separation" provided by the computer, the forum, and the other person's computer has helped me in that regard. Also helps when I really DO feel like communicating, but the words come out at a halting pace. I don't have nearly as much of that when typing, and when I do, well... the person reading the post doesn't know if I typed it out in a couple of minutes, or had to spend 45 minutes stopping and starting.

Yeah I’ll try to re edit things but be lazy on say LIEK this . I think it’s brave to see a man admit he hurts . What he feels. His fears . Maybe some one less feels the same way . Buy typing this on here might relate to someone and help save a life or make it more oh man it’s nt just me how do they maybe we can share pointers and find ways to cope better ya knwo.

I say hats off to any man or woman who can say what they feel. It’s not a sign of weakness to me. It’s a sign of help my heart feels alone am I a bad person?

The why is what makes it become more harder for me to truly understand why one would stab someone innocent . Or rape a lady ? Or to the way the world is in this day and age .

I have to say one thing here to anyone who was born from well before the internet anyways or cell phones . Who had to read manuals and think out side the box trouble shoot things to get answers not just get the answers.

It’s complex it truly is but yet it’s still worth it .

You ever go somewhere or do something that just made you say wow this so beautiful and take that moment in.

Camping ? Sunset ? Tailgate with cold beer going letting music get the better of emotions .

It’s beautiful.

Sorry see now you got me blabbering lol

Hope I made sense .

It does feel good to just talk here and to feel appreciated for not what I look like or what I do or the car I drive or life I have . Mistakes I’ve made , choices I decided . But to be looked at as what is inside . To see and hear others minds and thoughts makes me feel respected .

Why cause life is tough some times and sometimes we feel alone . I don’t feel alone when I am here.

There are good people out there. 420 gave me hope when my world here aroud me was stripping it.

The mag is a piece of history in my world .

I can only hope to inspire someone as much as I truly inspire several individuals here.

I’m sure there many more who are not about winning or loosing but about giving and sharing .

Okay I’m seriously going to shut it now lol

:passitleft:

Ts I’ve seen you around bud your replies are meaningful . You got some good knowledge upstairs I love to read it .

I don’t know you really but we can change that as people .

I am sorry I can not understand you well. Did you want to introduce another grower to join in our Giveaway?
Hi
Yes, can I? Also, could it be from any country or is it only for members in the States or Canada?

I found what appears to be another oops (error) on your website. Using the drop-down "Products" menu on the upper left of the page, selecting LED Grow Light and then Mars SP series LED Grow Light will correctly take visitors to this page:
Mars SP series LED Grow Light - Mars Hydro
However, selecting the first big graphic in the series, the one that shows those new products and which should take visitors to the same page as above, does not. Instead, it gives a 404 (page not found) error. Instead of using the same http address as the above, it uses this one:
SP Series LED Grow Lights | Mars Hydro
In case that fails to parse properly in this message, here is the same (non-working) http address, in a CODE box so that it will not be turned into a live link by our forum software:
Code:
https://www.mars-hydro.com/

I just did a quick check, and the other six links that go with their corresponding large graphic images all work fine, it's just the new one that's failing.

@SmokeSara - thanks to you and mars hydro for offering this opportunity. I'd like to add my name for consideration. I've done 5 grows over 3 different journals all documented on this fine website. I've had some success but feel i am reaching the limits of what i can get out of my old blue/red leds and would love a chance to show what your new tech can do. It would be a legal grow in my own home. In addition to making a journal, i also have an instagram account that i would document the grow on (@stupidface420). Thanks again.
Some highlights from previous journals:

If I remember my high school geometry, the corner-to-diagonal-corner measurement of a square that's 3'x3' is... Let's see... With any rectangle (which is what a square is), it's the square root of the sum of the squares of its length and width. So √(9+9)... naught naught, carry the naught (Jethro reference ;) )... Not quite 4' 3". So it probably could be done, I suppose, but probably not very practical.

For those who are interested in side-lighting in their gardens, though, I can envision four of these, one mounted vertically in each corner, to expand the footprint of a centrally-hung overhead light that doesn't quite reach the corners, or to enhance same.

Definitely some different possibilities with these products, that's for sure. And they're less expensive than I had expected them to debut at.

EDIT: I would love to do a sponsored grow journal for you and your company! Especially since you are providing one of your tents for the purpose (I even suggested your company provide a tent to go with the light ;) ). I would agree to use only the supplied lighting with it (no cheating, lol). I have long been a private person when it comes to showing my cannabis grows, but have been asked multiple times to run a journal thread here. Now seems like a good time for me to do so. Posting updates multiple times per week would be no problem, because I visit this forum on a daily basis. Most members here seem to really like me, and many of them would undoubtedly subscribe to my journal and follow along. I suspect that some the few who are not fans of mine might also subscribe (for one reason or another). I have noticed that, if I find a thread that has no replies, and post a reply in that thread, that it soon gets more attention (which has proven helpful several times, in helping members get information that they were seeking).

If chosen, I would prefer to use the two SP 150 models in the 3'x3' tent. I have lots of both autoflowering and "regular" cannabis seeds, and could do a run of either (or both, in two successive grows). I would rather go with the autoflowering ones (to begin with, at least), but I am fairly flexible, lol.

I've been a member of the forum since February 23, 2009, so it's probably safe to assume that I'll be here for some time to come. Oh, and I am ready to start a grow right now (and have only been dragging my feet in order to see what the future - and, possibly, Santa Claus - might bring). I could be up and running within 48 hours of receipt of the light(s) and tent. And I'm getting a little tired of people asking me when I'm going to run a grow journal, lol, so it's probably time for me to go ahead and do so. I live alone, in my own house (well, I'm the one making payments on it ;) ), therefore I am in no danger of having to shut the grow down in order to accommodate a landlord, city inspector, et cetera. I have been interested in investigating something new in LED grow light technology, perhaps something like the quantum boards, but was a little turned off by my experience with another manufacturer's product (NOT a QB, but it left me... doubting, I guess). This product line of yours looks like it might well end up giving me a very positive experience, which would help both myself and the few that I donate meds to as and when I can.

I have been growing cannabis, off and on, for 30 years. Outdoors, too, but mostly inside. I have used the old-fashioned tube-type fluorescent bulbs, metal halide, high pressure sodium, a very expensive LED product from a former sponsor (Amare Technology) - which actually wasn't bad, although I could have purchased a big HID light and paid my electric bill for months with what it sold for, lol - and a cheap LED product from another former sponsor. I also once tried - and failed, of course - to use a mercury vapor lamp. But we were all young once.

EDIT: You also already have my name and address, so that makes things easier for you, lol.

I will be starting another cannabis grow very soon. Wouldn't you prefer it if it was in one of your tents, using your lights, and in a public thread here?

And, just in case it helps my chances any, I'll go ahead and type: #MarsHydro SP# :p.

Finally, if I am lucky enough to be chosen, and IF you decide to be kind enough to include a Mars-Hydro t-shirt, I will pledge to wear it in public, multiple times, in order to help spread the word to those who might not be members of this forum (or any cannabis-related forums, for that matter). You would be welcome to include a set of your yoyo hangers, too, to ensure that no other manufacturer's product gets between your light and your tent ;) .
Thank you Tortured Soul for such a long explaination on this, this does makes it really impressive, and I believe my boss will like it. Good luck :D :green_heart:

Me too depression severe good days and bad days right together we are stronger and better trying to conquer those dark demons. Check out NF music I know I know but seriously. This guy speaks my mind and hurt . I mean we all have our stories I getvit but real is what I like . When I see the world not being real back it hurts me .

Ps your intro and entry in won me.

Lengthy read but well written yet soft spoken ✊

Best of luck you ever need a stranger to yell cry scream vent on I’m here simply @Kingjoe83

Depression hurts not just the ones suffering man . Remeber that it hurts the ones who love us and are close daily .

So we need to try to thing more of love and trying to protect that love for them.

I hurt she hurts (my wife) she doesn’t show it but I know it .

Just saying I’m here man to me chronic pain , anxiety , depression , feeling lost ?

Yeah here ya buddy .

Only thing that seems to make sense is my 420 family friends who love me unconditionally here on the magazine.

@SmokeSara he has my vote thus far .

Sorry buddy my vote of confidence prob don’t count. For chickens on this one but im going to check out your stuff anyways :passitleft:

Maybe check out lady grow 2 heal me she has a wicked oil micro oil dosing that may help you and I have a magic butter two machine I would donate in a heart beat if you ever pursued that route . :Namaste:
So you vote for HonestGR? I think he is very thoughtful and nice as well, everytime write anything, very thoughtful! Spreading love! :circle-of-love:

Red and blue are great bit there are other right ratios of green yellow and more that make a complete spectrum no ?

I do think having a feature sara that can be dimable would be more ideal unless just use veg light veg and bloom flower . But I use both but I guess depending on space .

Just nice to be able to down the power and intensity until it requires more ?

Then turn knob and flower time !!

I’ll shut up now lol
The white light is full spectrum with every color, we just make the spectrum more like the old blurple lights that makes it more useful to plants, and this light won't be too cold like other LED grow lights since white color will release more heat, (because some times growers are complaint with the no heat problem with the LED lights, that might cause slow growth of plants); For dimmable function, I think it is a good idea, and I will forward to my boss, we might improve in future if my boss also like it. :D

Hi
Yes, can I? Also, could it be from any country or is it only for members in the States or Canada?
No problem at all, please refer others. :welldone:Because the testers' light will be shipped from China, so no rules on which country! :) As long as they are on this forums since everybody is looking for growing update! :popcorn:

I found what appears to be another oops (error) on your website. Using the drop-down "Products" menu on the upper left of the page, selecting LED Grow Light and then Mars SP series LED Grow Light will correctly take visitors to this page:
Mars SP series LED Grow Light - Mars Hydro
However, selecting the first big graphic in the series, the one that shows those new products and which should take visitors to the same page as above, does not. Instead, it gives a 404 (page not found) error. Instead of using the same http address as the above, it uses this one:
In case that fails to parse properly in this message, here is the same (non-working) http address, in a CODE box so that it will not be turned into a live link by our forum software:
Code:
https://www.mars-hydro.com/

I just did a quick check, and the other six links that go with their corresponding large graphic images all work fine, it's just the new one that's failing.
I think it is working now? we fixied it in the early time. :circle-of-love:

The new lights look great. Would love to try one out after I get my new room built. But thats not going to happen till next year. So I'll just watch you guys till then.

:passitleft:
Thanks for watching out, I think the new light won't let everyone down! :Namaste:

@SmokeSara - thanks to you and mars hydro for offering this opportunity. I'd like to add my name for consideration. I've done 5 grows over 3 different journals all documented on this fine website. I've had some success but feel i am reaching the limits of what i can get out of my old blue/red leds and would love a chance to show what your new tech can do. It would be a legal grow in my own home. In addition to making a journal, i also have an instagram account that i would document the grow on (@stupidface420). Thanks again.
Some highlights from previous journals:
Plants looks so great! Thanks for the participation! We will check everyone's ability out and make decision! Watch out and good luck! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I think it is working now? we fixied it in the early time. :circle-of-love:

No, the first big graphic on your homepage is still an invalid link. I even just checked it with a different web browser (even though I always clear my cache on this one) to make sure that I was seeing a "fresh load" of things. When clicked on, it still tries to load
...which does not exist.

No, the first big graphic on your homepage is still an invalid link. I even just checked it with a different web browser (even though I always clear my cache on this one) to make sure that I was seeing a "fresh load" of things. When clicked on, it still tries to load
...which does not exist.
You mean the banner page link? Let me check again!

...which does not exist.
I think now it is fixed! :) Thank you for the heads up! :thumb:

Yes, the banner link. Apologies, for the miscommunication. And, YES, it is working now. People can use it to navigate directly to your SP series product list.

So these lights will only be available from your main warehouse in China at first?

Sign me up! I have two tents that could showcase your new lights, a dedicated veg tent and a dedicated flower tent. Veg is 2 x 4, flower is 4 x 4. I could show the abilities of each phase, veg and flowering at the same time. I have been using your lights for over five years and have come to appreciate them. My last grow wowed the breeder of Debilitator Kush,and converted him to Mars Hydro led tech. He is an old school hps hippie, growing since the 70's. If I can bring him to the Mars Hydro family, I am sure more will follow. Plus my plants love the Mars Hydro leds. Thank you for the opportunity.
Sincerely, Mootah

Yes, the banner link. Apologies, for the miscommunication. And, YES, it is working now. People can use it to navigate directly to your SP series product list.

So these lights will only be available from your main warehouse in China at first?
If ppl cannot wait, need to pay some extra fees to ship from China, will be quicker, but for the bigger stock, can only wait around one month, or for EU country even more time, since they shipping and custom is taking more times than US. :Namaste:

Sign me up! I have two tents that could showcase your new lights, a dedicated veg tent and a dedicated flower tent. Veg is 2 x 4, flower is 4 x 4. I could show the abilities of each phase, veg and flowering at the same time. I have been using your lights for over five years and have come to appreciate them. My last grow wowed the breeder of Debilitator Kush,and converted him to Mars Hydro led tech. He is an old school hps hippie, growing since the 70's. If I can bring him to the Mars Hydro family, I am sure more will follow. Plus my plants love the Mars Hydro leds. Thank you for the opportunity.
Sincerely, Mootah
Thank you Mootah! Great to know you will also participate, good luck! We will check every one's info and get the best one to be our tester. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom