Wow thats great energy savings! I would be honored to join in on the fun. Im currently running a borrowed cheapo led in my 3x3 flower tent. Heres a couple of my current ladies. DDA, Alien OG, and Blue Collar.
20181214_075041.jpg

Very nice Orlando, the new units is using less power but puting out higer par , also the design makes it cover well , so in this way saving growers more energy but also ensure the growing result! :cool:

Hey Sara! Gorgeous looking light you have there. The mars 300 was the very first light that I used 6 years ago and since then I've also had great success with the reflector series. I'll admit that I'm not using a mars at the moment though. I currently use a 2x4 tent with LED grow lights and have a few journals one of which is finishing up shortly. I post content regularly and would love the opportunity to test run one of these. Here is my current flowering tent in action :)
IMG_1443.JPG
IMG_1445.JPG
IMG_1446.JPG

Hey everyone! First I want to say thanks to Mars- for the impressive new light they have released! It looks fantastic and I hope the winner (maybe me!) will enjoy it!

So to introduce myself... you all know me!

It’s Dutchman! I’m still new to growing having only started in July but I have really enjoyed growing so far and learning everything I can!

I am currently growing in a 4x4x7 and a 2x2x4 veg tent.
I also just started a new journal to document and compare the growing differences between quadline training and LST training for Autoflowers! It should be a great comparison. I currently use a 600w HPS and 2 of your competition brand lights.

If you were to choose me I would not only document and detail the grow with the new SP series light but I could compare it to a similar light in a side by side grow as well.

A little taste of what I have done on my short journey so far:

Next year I am starting breeding/seed making and having more lighting options would be amazing.

So that’s a little about me and I hope to get lucky for Christmas! If not I wish all the best to everyone in the community and best of luck!!

Goooo 420!:passitleft:

Here are a few pics of My Incredible Bulk grown under my Mars II Pro Epi (You can read the review I did on it 420 Product Review: Mars Pro II Epistar LED Grow Light | 420 MAGAZINE ®) She was grown in Doc's High Brix soil in a 3x3 tent that she shared with 2 other girls. :circle-of-love::peace:

holy moly a comp with my name all over it. Hi Smokesara pleade sub me into this one as it sounds right up my syreet for the conversion from my hps/mh. I would love to be converted but have been stopped by available finances. i would love to journal this conversion and would happily take pics along the way. i currently use a 2m x 2m tent that has more holes than americas security services so leaks a little too. i know i would be able to yest these to their fullest with my experience of hps and your new lights sound as though they were tailored for me. heehee. I even have My #marshydrorocks glasses waiting to test on them !!!!!
please please give me the opportunity to show the world your newest invention.
fingers crossed

Hey Sara! Gorgeous looking light you have there. The mars 300 was the very first light that I used 6 years ago and since then I've also had great success with the reflector series. I'll admit that I'm not using a mars at the moment though. I currently use a 2x4 tent with LED grow lights and have a few journals one of which is finishing up shortly. I post content regularly and would love the opportunity to test run one of these. Here is my current flowering tent in action :)
Very nice buds! Thanks for joining the game. Hope you have fun, and wish you good luck :D

Hey everyone! First I want to say thanks to Mars- for the impressive new light they have released! It looks fantastic and I hope the winner (maybe me!) will enjoy it!

So to introduce myself... you all know me!

It’s Dutchman! I’m still new to growing having only started in July but I have really enjoyed growing so far and learning everything I can!

I am currently growing in a 4x4x7 and a 2x2x4 veg tent.
I also just started a new journal to document and compare the growing differences between quadline training and LST training for Autoflowers! It should be a great comparison. I currently use a 600w HPS and 2 of your competition brand lights.

If you were to choose me I would not only document and detail the grow with the new SP series light but I could compare it to a similar light in a side by side grow as well.

A little taste of what I have done on my short journey so far:

Next year I am starting breeding/seed making and having more lighting options would be amazing.

So that’s a little about me and I hope to get lucky for Christmas! If not I wish all the best to everyone in the community and best of luck!!

Goooo 420!:passitleft:
Hey Dutchman! Welcome for the competition! I like the way you instroduce yourself and your growing, and I like the way of comparison, haha, hope our light will stand out! But here, good luck first coz I cannot decide myself, lol :circle-of-love:

This is lovely! If there still is Some room for me to get on the list, it would be lovely to join. I can Only fit the smallest one, and it would make the biggest difference :Namaste:

Good luck everyone!
Hi NatutralSpirit, thanks for stopping by, it is okay, winner can choose either one to go with. :D

holy moly a comp with my name all over it. Hi Smokesara pleade sub me into this one as it sounds right up my syreet for the conversion from my hps/mh. I would love to be converted but have been stopped by available finances. i would love to journal this conversion and would happily take pics along the way. i currently use a 2m x 2m tent that has more holes than americas security services so leaks a little too. i know i would be able to yest these to their fullest with my experience of hps and your new lights sound as though they were tailored for me. heehee. I even have My #marshydrorocks glasses waiting to test on them !!!!!
please please give me the opportunity to show the world your newest invention.
fingers crossed
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love: Sure , good luck Ganjagrandaddy! :slide:

Don't need this light. I already crush it with the lights I have. If you want to send me one I will run a side by side test with my current setup. I still am running the same lights for over 7 years now. Not a single hiccup.
No problem WeedDude, you can also enjoy the competiton. :D :ganjamon:

Hey Dutchman! Welcome for the competition! I like the way you instroduce yourself and your growing, and I like the way of comparison, haha, hope our light will stand out! But here, good luck first coz I cannot decide myself, lol :circle-of-love:

Thanks for the welcome Sara and I’m sure this light will be a great addition to anyone’s setup! Again good luck to everyone and merry Christmas !!!

Back
Top Bottom