Hey, if you never put your head up, its hard to see more then others right? Ive been thinking about a new box but i cant make them anymore. This tent would be a great solution and if i wont win i might need to find a guy that can build xD
You got help here with me Ns I will help you if you ask brotha I hope you know by now bro

You got help here with me Ns I will help you if you ask brotha I hope you know by now bro

You are more then generous brother. Is there a study "how do i learn to ask"? In the past it was very rare for me to ask anything from anyone. It was me they came to mostly cause i like to help people so much :battingeyelashes: Beeing on the other side now its "adapting" :hmmmm:

We'll get there in the end. Maybe its a great excuse to visit The Netherlands? "i need help with my box" kind of ticket sounds perfect to me :thumb::cheer:

You are more then generous brother. Is there a study "how do i learn to ask"? In the past it was very rare for me to ask anything from anyone. It was me they came to mostly cause i like to help people so much :battingeyelashes: Beeing on the other side now its "adapting" :hmmmm:

We'll get there in the end. Maybe its a great excuse to visit The Netherlands? "i need help with my box" kind of ticket sounds perfect to me :thumb::cheer:
Never knew you had a box lmao :rofl::rofl:

i build the veg and flower box myself, ive spend so many hours in one that it was natural;)

You can try to sit in it when you are here:laugh::high-five:
I think my comment went over your head tonight bro. Lol

I was being dirty FYI . In good humour of course but it’s not so funny now that I have to explain it NS lol

i would love to lifht these with your new light smomesara. the 200 would finish these off perfectly i suspect ???. so looking for a positive conversion instead of the LED minefield of guessing what's best. The new ,nearer hps light sounds perf2ct for me to get the best out of. didnt know needed pics so added these. still got 8 weeks to go in flower
Your girls seems to compete to grow up , the stem is very strong, well done :goodjob:
Our SP-200 can cover 2'x4', do you only use HPS to grow these girls?

Here are a few pics of my plants. The first is a Dark Devil Auto from current grow. The others are a Blue Dream from my last grow. Ain’t growin fun y’all?!

I really like your chunky buds, :thumb: I am very interested in seeing how many gram you will harvest soon[/GALLERY][/QUOTE]

I'd like to toss my hat into the ring. My tent is 3x3. I have been growing for a couple years. I have a couple complete journals. 1 one my signature, 1 current ongoing and plenty of pic to show off. I have cut my teeth on 420Mag and do all I can to give back the knowledge I learn. I'm currently using a Mars Hydro LED 600w along with Solar System 500 I would gladly replace them with your new product for a sponsorship grow. I'm interested and intend to do big things in the new year here on

Good Luck to all and best wishes.
I would love for you all to come check out my journal and here's some pics of my Handy work..

Thank you JoeDaddy, your grow journal experience and led using skills are very useful for us to select suitable tester. I will read your grow journal and keep you in our tester list. :thanks:

Totally forgot to reply and somehow i tought i did. Did i also understand the game is to post what you have grown before?

You can post anything about growing to let us know why we should pick you, pls pay attention we have requirements for tester: show our light ' performance through grow journal

@SmokeSara
Is the winner announced on the 22nd?

We will announce winner on 22nd or 26th :cheer:, because I will fly to our factory for Christmas celebration on 22th with our boss and other colleagues. Now I work in ChengDu city,it is far from our factory.

163 G dried. Not bad for a 3x3 tent with 2 other girls. :circle-of-love::peace:

I am proud of your harvest and our engineer' work. I can not wait to see how much our white SP series bar can boost harvest and save electricity :thanks:

Thank you JoeDaddy, your grow journal experience and led using skills are very useful for us to select suitable tester. I will read your grow journal and keep you in our tester list. :thanks:
Thank you so much for your consideration. I am truly honored. I will not disappoint you or
:420:
:drool:

Your girls seems to compete to grow up , the stem is very strong, well done :goodjob:
Our SP-200 can cover 2'x4', do you only use HPS to grow these girls?
i have been using hps for over 20 years as my standard. the new lights your launching sound like a perfect solution for us dinosaurs who are sure LED is the devils work. lol
The running costs and heat always an issue but do love the results they give and growth rates ect.. hence why i am on all the comps and pleading for sponsorship to convert me.!!!. Do love the sound of the new 200 and think it would see these girls to an interesting end or be perfect for my next planned crop ( see pic) . could start from unboxing light , undoing seeds and once finished , comparing with my current crops finished result, for the journal too. will also call my next child " marshydrorocks" for this chance to test it out. heehee

You can post anything about growing to let us know why we should pick you, pls pay attention we have requirements for tester: show our light ' performance through grow journal

Well thats interesting, So a little self sell pitch here?

To be honest i dont like to really promote myself that way. Just passion that happens to have the interest of alot people ;) If i start numbering things ive done or tell why me... its all about how catchy i can write. Most of my things are in my journal so that should cover it :)

Hope you all have a wonderfull christmas and have a great celebration with your co-workers.

NS

sorry forgot pic of next planned grow following this one ( germ time soon for perpetual growing )
20181217_105559.jpg

Back
Top Bottom