Thanks for the welcome Sara and I’m sure this light will be a great addition to anyone’s setup! Again good luck to everyone and merry Christmas !!!
1545010918308.png

I'm in. I've got a 3x3 that needs Super Penetration.
I have a very stable enviroment and would like to try it. Very nice looking lights.
Wouldn't it be cool to run those smaller ones vertical in the corners of a 4x4.
Good luck to all.
:popcorn:

Ah that is interesting. Thank you for clearing that Up. To complete my entry, the mars 300 Will fill her up:cheer:
Haha, thanks for joining, wish you good luck! :green_heart::green_heart:

I'm in. I've got a 3x3 that needs Super Penetration.
I have a very stable enviroment and would like to try it. Very nice looking lights.
Wouldn't it be cool to run those smaller ones vertical in the corners of a 4x4.
Good luck to all.
:popcorn:
Haha, Bobbyz, our new light is named as super penetration, super powerful, super perfect! ;) So definitely will be cool to use! :ganjamon:

Hey Sara! I’d like to be considered for testing your new light. I have a 2x4 that I grow in. Got some great genetics coming in my next grow. Should be a super frosty grow! With the help of this light I’m sure it could be even better! Thanks for the consideration and thanks for being a great sponsor here! Good luck all! Can’t wait to see this baby in action!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love: Sure , good luck Ganjagrandaddy! :slide:
i am praying to the god MARS as we speak. have erected a statue and am getting ready for my #marshydrorocks tattoo design. heehee. thanks for another great chance to fly your flag in the UK . fingers , legs and eyes all crossed. roll on santa clauses draw.
p.s Hope you both got Oscar nominations for the great video performances. loved it :goodjob::bravo::welldone:

This is lovely! If there still is Some room for me to get on the list, it would be lovely to join. I can Only fit the smallest one, and it would make the biggest difference :Namaste:

Good luck everyone!
Good to see you make it over really can’t belive some say no im good fee elighsy great odds . Plus fun to meet new people to right ?

Hey Sara! I’d like to be considered for testing your new light. I have a 2x4 that I grow in. Got some great genetics coming in my next grow. Should be a super frosty grow! With the help of this light I’m sure it could be even better! Thanks for the consideration and thanks for being a great sponsor here! Good luck all! Can’t wait to see this baby in action!
Hi Magoo, that is so nice to hear that you are also interested! :D Soon we will know who will be the tester. :D ;)

i am praying to the god MARS as we speak. have erected a statue and am getting ready for my #marshydrorocks tattoo design. heehee. thanks for another great chance to fly your flag in the UK . fingers , legs and eyes all crossed. roll on santa clauses draw.
p.s Hope you both got Oscar nominations for the great video performances. loved it :goodjob::bravo::welldone:
:adore::adore::adore::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey everyone, three days left for our tester programme, please show us what you got so we can make good decision depends on that. :) Cheers!

i would love to lifht these with your new light smomesara. the 200 would finish these off perfectly i suspect ???. so looking for a positive conversion instead of the LED minefield of guessing what's best. The new ,nearer hps light sounds perf2ct for me to get the best out of. didnt know needed pics so added these. still got 8 weeks to go in flower
20181218_134454.jpg
20181218_134431.jpg
20181217_094434.jpg
20181214_170948.jpg
20181213_110608.jpg
20181213_110602.jpg
20181213_110600.jpg
20181209_135931.jpg
20181218_134454.jpg
20181218_134431.jpg
20181217_094434.jpg
20181214_170948.jpg
20181213_110608.jpg
20181213_110602.jpg
20181213_110600.jpg
20181209_135931.jpg

I'd like to toss my hat into the ring. My tent is 3x3. I have been growing for a couple years. I have a couple complete journals. 1 one my signature, 1 current ongoing and plenty of pic to show off. I have cut my teeth on 420Mag and do all I can to give back the knowledge I learn. I'm currently using a Mars Hydro LED 600w along with Solar System 500 I would gladly replace them with your new product for a sponsorship grow. I'm interested and intend to do big things in the new year here on :420:

Good Luck to all and best wishes.
I would love for you all to come check out my journal and here's some pics of my Handy work..

:rollit:

Here are a few pics of My Incredible Bulk grown under my Mars II Pro Epi (You can read the review I did on it 420 Product Review: Mars Pro II Epistar LED Grow Light | 420 MAGAZINE ®) She was grown in Doc's High Brix soil in a 3x3 tent that she shared with 2 other girls. :circle-of-love::peace:

163 G dried. Not bad for a 3x3 tent with 2 other girls. :circle-of-love::peace:

Good to see you make it over really can’t belive some say no im good fee elighsy great odds . Plus fun to meet new people to right ?

Hey, if you never put your head up, its hard to see more then others right? Ive been thinking about a new box but i cant make them anymore. This tent would be a great solution and if i wont win i might need to find a guy that can build xD

Back
Top Bottom