MGD420 First Grow: Autos

That's not too much to worry about right now. If that fan doesn't help you might have to cut away some fan leaves at some point. As long as you have good air movement you should be fine. The one I just harvested lived through 50-65%, sometimes higher.

That's not too much to worry about right now. If that fan doesn't help you might have to cut away some fan leaves at some point. As long as you have good air movement you should be fine. The one I just harvested lived through 50-65%, sometimes higher.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm thinking that the plants being bushy and the fact they're growing in 20L hempy's doesn't help matters much where humidity is concerned.
When I grow my next lot I might keep it to two plants maximum and buy a decent dehumidifier.
This is the dehumidifier I have in the tent at the moment.
Challenge 0.5L mini dehumidifier

I also have a few of these Ansio dehumidifier pots in the tent although they appear to be as much use as a chocolate teapot and haven't drawn any moisture up in the week that they've been in the tent.

Probably be better when the weather changes. I have a little dehumidifier like that too. Helps a bit but my tent is tiny so it doesn't have to work as hard.

The weather has been horrendous the past week here but then again its scotland, if we're lucky a weeks worth of sunshine a year is like summer :laughtwo:
Apparently its good for a small office, bathroom, bedroom etc My tent is only a 2x4 so its not that big either, I thought it might have drawn more moisture out the air than it does. After 2 - 3 days its not even half full with water.

This came yesterday in the post.
Got it to draw air into the tent and try lower humidity.

Humidity still isn't where I want it though, other that a dehumidifier as there really isn't much room left and I have a mini dehumidifier which doesn't seem to be up to the job, what else could I try to lower the humidity since the girls are in early flower

20210211_225150.jpg

20210211_225241.jpg
Should do a good job drawing some of that humidity out.

Yeah mine goes 4-5 days before it needs emptying. But my tent is 40x40x100cm :laugh: Been proper cold up your way. Bad enough down where I am.

I'm guessing your only growing the one plant in that ?
Just checked the tent now, the dehumidifier seems to be working a bit better with the other fan, appears to be collecting more water than it has been recently.
Definitely cold enough for snow, parts of Scotland were -23C the other day, apparently the coldest the UK has seen in 25 years.

Should do a good job drawing some of that humidity out.
I hope so.
I have noticed with the 2 monkey fans running the temps drop quite significantly if I have it on any higher than the second setting.

I'm contemplating putting the fan up in the attic to draw cold air from there and cutting a hole in the cupboard ceiling to fit the 4 inch ducting through and into the tent and doing the same for the outlet ducting from the carbon filter to try reduce some of the humidity as the ducting coming from the carbon filter and fan inside sits on top of the tent inside the cupboard.

20210213_001459.jpg

20210213_001541.jpg

20210213_001532.jpg

Hey mgd420 I'm another Scottish grower ,just read thru your grow ,for a first grow u seem to b on top of everything
Gonna stick around for rest of the show :thumb:

Hey mgd420 I'm another Scottish grower ,just read thru your grow ,for a first grow u seem to b on top of everything
Gonna stick around for rest of the show :thumb:

Hey Freak brothers. Thanks for posting to say hey. I appreciate you taking the time to read through my grow journal, hopefully I'll have a lot more pics and stuff to post in the coming weeks.

Are the 4 growing at different stages or are you going to move them elsewhere ? I'm guessing even a micro grow ?
One is a couple of weeks ahead of the others. They're clones in 2ltr pots. They're all around 2ft tall and I'm trying to grow them as mainly single cola plants. The two OG Kush are playing ball but the Critical Mass ones are a bit branchy so I may have to cull one. Here's the OG Kush that's ahead of the others and one of the Critical Mass.

One is a couple of weeks ahead of the others. They're clones in 2ltr pots. They're all around 2ft tall and I'm trying to grow them as mainly single cola plants. The two OG Kush are playing ball but the Critical Mass ones are a bit branchy so I may have to cull one. Here's the OG Kush that's ahead of the others and one of the Critical Mass.
Can see the difference between the two branch wise. Does it not pain you to have to cull one of them.

I got 6 auto's in tent all planted within 2 weeks of each other ,,all different strains and all growin in their own style :ganjamon: :woohoo:

Can see the difference between the two branch wise. Does it not pain you to have to cull one of them.
Yeah a little but they're cuts off bonsai mothers I have in my little veg cabinet so I can always get another one going whenever there's space in the flower tent.

Back
Top Bottom