I’ll follow along too ! Great new music coming out of Mi, GretaVanFleet, good luck on the grow, u guys have nerves of steel....

How long has GSC been around, im trying to decide on a first time grow strain :0) i’ll have room for two strains, (4) pots total, thanx

Thanks, brotha!

GSC has been around for quite a while. But, it can be a bit finicky. Not a bad 1st time grow choice.

:goodluck:

Nice to see another Michigan grower! Love the variety that you got going on this grow. I am looking to add some Coco to my tent and see how it does compared to my dwc set up. Do you have regular soil on that or is the HP promix a blend of soil and other media?

Nice to see another Michigan grower! Love the variety that you got going on this grow. I am looking to add some Coco to my tent and see how it does compared to my dwc set up. Do you have regular soil on that or is the HP promix a blend of soil and other media?

Just using HP Pro-Mix. Nothing added. But, I'm picking up an order of Nectar for the Gods Soil #8 tomorrow, and going to compare the 2.

I thought you just make sure your water ph that you add is between 6 and 7? I never thought of testing runoff and going lets say 7.3 to bring a 5.7 number up to 6. Is that something important to watch?

I definitely check my runoff during my flush days just to see what's going on in the soil. A lot of problems can occur when you have incorrect pH levels within the soil.

UPDATE: (4) GSC

GSC #1- is definitely the odd one of my 4 GSC's. Seems healthy, but has some taco leafs on the bottom leaves. New growth seems happy though. Topped her 2 days ago, and seems to be doing pretty well. Pushed the nutes on all the GSC's. So, GSC #2 & #3 have a bit of nute burn. But, #4 seems to be taking everything well, and is the best looking and fastest growing out of all of them. The roots are already exploding out of the bottom and sides of all the GSC's will probably transplant into 3 or 5 gal fabric pots tomorrow. Haven't quite decided yet.
20190317_171506.jpg

20190317_171614.jpg
20190317_171703.jpg
20190317_171720.jpg

Equipment Setup:

Grow Tent: 3.5x3.5ft
Light(s): Viparspectra TC1200 LED
Medium: HP Pro-Mix
Nutrients: Nectar for the Gods
Containers: (4) 1gal Aurora fabric pots, (2) 1gal Phat Sack fabric pots
Water: Reverse Osmosis (RO)

UPDATE: Day 13 - (1) Strawnana, Day 11 (2) Critical Mass

Strawnana is looking absolutely beautiful! So impressed with this lady. Already giving off a very sweet/fruity/citrus aroma, and super healthy. Taking all the nutes I give her without a problem!
20190317_171744.jpg

Critical Mass is looking very good as well. Have one of them in a 1 gal Phat Sack fabric pot, and the other in a Solo cup. Both thriving in the containers.
20190317_171756.jpg
20190317_171810.jpg

UPDATE:
Transplanted my four GSC's, and Strawnana. Two of the GSC's (#1 and #2) were put into 3 gal Rhizo fabric pots. The other two GSC's (#3 and #4) were put into 5 gal Phat Sacks. Using HP Pro-Mix for all four GSC's, and will always run Nectar For The Gods nutrients as long as they're around.

The lovely Strawnana lady was put into a 5 gal Phat Sack, with Nectar For The Gods #8 soil. HIGH QUALITY SOIL!!! Super impressed off the rip. You'll know it when you see it, smell it, and feel it! Anxious to compare it to the HP Pro-Mix that has done me good for many years. Placing bets on the NFTG #8 soil! Lol

Also, germination of the Black D.O.G., and LSD was a great success! (Borat voice) Planted into 1 gal Aurora fabric pots, with NFTG #8 soil. Should see them sprouting out by morning. Super excited to grow these ladies!

*I'll post pics in a few days to show the new progress.*

Hey, guys! Sorry, I haven't been on lately to post anything. Got two new puppies that are pretty much taking up all my free time. Lol Didn't have much time to take more pics. But, here's the progress:
20190407_103022.jpg

GSC#3 (back left), GSC#4 (back right),
Strawnana (front left), Critical Mass (front right). The two smaller ladies are, Black D.O.G. (back), LSD (front).

GSC#3 is the mutant tricotyledon. She's definitely a freak! Odd growth on leaves, and super leafy. Have had to clip much of the leaves off because she was hardly producing new nodes...just a lot of leaves! Lol But, I'm gonna keep growing her out just for a bit of an experiment. We'll see what happens.

GSC#4 is just booming! Have had to top her several times so she'd stop growing so quick. And as you can see, I've bent her over to allow the nodes underneath to get better light, thus producing more quality top buds. Will slowly bend her back the other way in about a week. Amazing how resilient these plants are!

Strawnana is growing very nice and bushy without having to even top her. She's the only plant out of the 5 gallons that's sitting in NFTG #8 soil. So far I'm really liking it.

Critical Mass is super healthy and taking all the nutes I give her. Still sitting in a 1 gal Phat Sack, just to see her full potential in that container. Will probably transplant her into a 5 gal fabric pot once the Black D.O.G. and LSD are mature enough to be put in 5 gals as well.

If y'all are wondering... I gifted my GSC#1, GSC#2, and Critical Mass #2 to another grower, so I could help him out.

Back
Top Bottom