The girls are commin along I currently have a GSC growing 5 days into flower and she is turning out to be a monster , she is a little fussy about her nutrients compared to the other strains in the grow room with her. I'll kick back and watch keep 'em green

Here is a picture from yesterday

UPDATE:
Decided to a bit of an enzyme flush yesterday to test the runoff pH and PPM. pH was at 4.1-4.3... WAYYY too low. With PPM in the 2500-3500 range. First time I've used fabric pots. Used air pots in the past. Flushed each 1gal pot until the runoff pH got up to 5.4-5.6, and PPM to about 800. Didn't want to overdue it by spiking the pH up too quickly. So, I figured I'd leave it there, and my next 2-3 feedings I'll pH at around 7.0 to buffer up the soils pH so I can get them to about 6.3-6.5.

Woke up this morning to the leaves doing the taco fold. I'm pretty sure it's from all the flushing, plus I ran my fan higher overnight to dry the soil out a little quicker.

Dimmed the light a bit, and lowered the fan speed. So, hopefully they'll be looking better in 1-3 days.

:yummy:

I don't know if the "7.0 buffer up" would be necessary. I would think on those days, it would cause a slight lock out, of nutrient uptake on the lower side of the spectrum. Again, I don't know.

I just went through a ph problem last week myself, suspecting Advanced Nutrients perfect ph part of the problem. My runoff was below 6, and slurry test showed the same. I flushed with 6.5, did 5 days of Calmag foilar spray at lights out, and everything is green, healthy, and growing like crazy.

You are correct about the TACO leaf. Too much water, and wind, makes them TACO like that. The after effects may look horrible, but they will survive.

Keep up the good work!

I don't know if the "7.0 buffer up" would be necessary. I would think on those days, it would cause a slight lock out, of nutrient uptake on the lower side of the spectrum. Again, I don't know.

I just went through a ph problem last week myself, suspecting Advanced Nutrients perfect ph part of the problem. My runoff was below 6, and slurry test showed the same. I flushed with 6.5, did 5 days of Calmag foilar spray at lights out, and everything is green, healthy, and growing like crazy.

You are correct about the TACO leaf. Too much water, and wind, makes them TACO like that. The after effects may look horrible, but they will survive.

Keep up the good work!

Really appreciate the feedback! I'm going to leave the poor ladies alone for a few days to recover. Most likely will have a bit of slowed growth for the next week or so. But, I'm confident they'll recover. They're pretty resilient ladies after all.

Do you measure runoff PPM in your grow? If so, what range do you like it in?

Really appreciate the feedback! I'm going to leave the poor ladies alone for a few days to recover. Most likely will have a bit of slowed growth for the next week or so. But, I'm confident they'll recover. They're pretty resilient ladies after all.

Do you measure runoff PPM in your grow? If so, what range do you like it in?

I have not began collecting my data for ppm, or ec, for 2 reasons: 1st, I haven't checked the calibration on my meters, and 2nd, I might need another/better meter. I do plan on getting my
$h*t together over the next couple of days though, as now me ladies are doin better, I'd like to get a couple rounds of nutes in before I go to the bloom tent. I'm surprised at the growth they've had, just off the little bit of N-P-K from the soil, Calmag, and a 1/4 dose of the Fox Farm trio. I'm not including the AN trio, cause that was flushed the next day, and they did a week of recovery.

As for the range, I generally don't run too high, as until now, I mostly grew outdoors and never had the chance to test properly, with all the running from aircraft and what not. I just measured the mix, never the run off. The last indoor I had, was in the mid 90's and I was clueless about everything but ph. Ha!

Back
Top Bottom