Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Thanks guys. Working on Sours and haze now.

Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well I bought a case of 16oz mason jars (16), I fill them all up and still need another half case, not sure how much weight it came out to but I know I will not be a the dispensary for some time. I tossed more then a third of my Girl Scout and some of the Cinex because it was not far enough along. My final Girl scout is nice tight buds and lots of them and the Cinex is not as tight and might have needed a few weeks for crowning. Both taste clean and are very potent.

And if you find yours self in late flower and have mites, I bombed twice and sprayed with SNS-217, and I do not taste either in my smoke. Now, I'm not a medical patient and if that is the case then I can only tell you that I do not notice any difference on this sprayed material. I did however, give the spray and bombs time to grow out of the girls. If I did not bomb or spray I would have not have harvested any product. I got two more weeks and harvested with very few (non seen) after my three treatments. I now have a defensive plan for my next grow that will start off tomorrow. Please move this thread to completed.

Millertm
I bet your still smoking on this:high-five:

Nope, just made it to current harvest. Now I'm set for a while.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Should be in sig, if your on taptalk hit my name and look at started posts.

Cheers

Seems you did what you have to do.
I had mites really bad before and nothing truly eradicated them until I used Floramite SC and Forbid. I didn't use them on flowering plants. I used them on young vegetative plants, and the flower and veg room surfaces. The veg plants were small plants so I could really spray them hard and ensure I got every surface. I didn't flower those veg plants either. I let them grow for a few weeks, determined they were mite free and then cloned them. When the clones got big enough I flowered the clones.

Both miticides are nasty chemicals. But they did the job. I wore protective clothing and gloves and tied plastic bags over my shoes. I also bought one of those 40 dollar respirator masks and wore goggles. After spraying I threw out the clothes and immediately took a long hot shower. One spraying with each chemical separated by 3 days and the mites were gone like they never existed.

The chemicals are very expensive too. But I looked on a popular auction site where someone was selling both with some disposable pipettes. I made sure to read his seller reviews to make sure what he sold was the real thing.

Seems you did what you have to do.
I had mites really bad before and nothing truly eradicated them until I used Floramite SC and Forbid. I didn't use them on flowering plants. I used them on young vegetative plants, and the flower and veg room surfaces. The veg plants were small plants so I could really spray them hard and ensure I got every surface. I didn't flower those veg plants either. I let them grow for a few weeks, determined they were mite free and then cloned them. When the clones got big enough I flowered the clones.

Both miticides are nasty chemicals. But they did the job. I wore protective clothing and gloves and tied plastic bags over my shoes. I also bought one of those 40 dollar respirator masks and wore goggles. After spraying I threw out the clothes and immediately took a long hot shower. One spraying with each chemical separated by 3 days and the mites were gone like they never existed.

The chemicals are very expensive too. But I looked on a popular auction site where someone was selling both with some disposable pipettes. I made sure to read his seller reviews to make sure what he sold was the real thing.
I've found that in a small area like my 4x4, UV-B works best to take them out fast.

My current journal illustrated my battle and win over them.

Thanks Shigg.

Back
Top Bottom