Millertm's - Sour Diesel x 2 - Super Lemon Haze - Cinex/NW Coffee

Planet Green full line x2.

b9b4850cc8066b65e562327ff5dcf5f3.jpg

4f65aa941abc7d52b72ee7f9ddf40e4e.jpg

ce9ca6154274af183069a5ca7bb14e1e.jpg

be0e762c591d52f4760cc8ba0a1c24e8.jpg

My guy saying this stuff works great and he loves it (he seems to love a lot of stuff). But I'm thankful to have been thought of for this run. The store picked 3 guys for 6 starter packs. Pretty cool.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Cool man, you'll do well.. Wonder why it's called Aussie tonic?

I've heard food things about green planet millertm. What will you be running along with these nutes? FF?
Oh yeah, I'm running against full FF with bushdoctor. It's funny, I'm vested in FF and have been doing ok so I'm surprised they want me to test another line out. But it's free nutes so I'm game.
Nice, Bro! :high-five:

Cool man, you'll do well.. Wonder why it's called Aussie tonic?

They may be small MT, but there's lots of them. Should make for a nice crop of stinky sticky buds yeah ya!

How big of a space will you be in charge of when you go down south? Will you have any help or will it be a 1 man operation?

They may be small MT, but there's lots of them. Should make for a nice crop of stinky sticky buds yeah ya!

How big of a space will you be in charge of when you go down south? Will you have any help or will it be a 1 man operation?
I'm shooting for two, 5K rooms. Looking at 8 lbs per room per 85 days as model. But it's flexible until I see some spaces, should be down there Monday.

I just need 9K more watts for my garden. Looking at mag/coil to start, upgrade when cashed out post grow. Hopefully I'll get set up for cheap. I might have to hit some street lights.

Mag/coil?
Old school, non digital. Like in the 80's. Very cheap, hi heat, make noise (wine), but they work, ~$60, per 1K watt. I'll take a few.

Cheers

Awesome Brother MT, I know you can do it! You've got the drive and attitude to make it my friend. I'll be living vicariously through you!

Do you have to supply your environment or are they helping along the way? How large is the grow space? How many plants? I'm so giddy I have a million questions. Nothing to compromise your situation of course! :)

Awesome Brother MT, I know you can do it! You've got the drive and attitude to make it my friend. I'll be living vicariously through you!

Do you have to supply your environment or are they helping along the way? How large is the grow space? How many plants? I'm so giddy I have a million questions. Nothing to compromise your situation of course! :)
Monday all answers will be known. I'm excited.

Well Brother, I'm super stoked for you. I'll be praying and sending the most positive vibes your way that this will lead you to your ultimate goal of doing what you love for a living. Can't wait for your update! :Namaste:

Few quick shots

438e4714122e1887cc4644493c2ea906.jpg

804bf50c835ada338962d96f8667f639.jpg

b69eed765113213c7a06b6145d9b5deb.jpg

4b15c39e90de4ff3a2b8fdf1f3c829e1.jpg

It's funny how when you stop grow nutes about week 5 or 6, this shows up every grow. This is my sign to start flush.

f029b66ad5e5268ce03ba275a99f5324.jpg

But I'll feed at least another week.

Cheers

So Vlad wants to know the secret.

Good growers get free stuff from vendors because in the right hands they know good results attract future clients to their brand?

What's the deal???

Vlad is on the road to becoming a beginner pro like you Miller :bongrip:

Canna Cup is coming to my town in December, I want to be in :bongrip:

Everybody is grabbing fist-fulls of cash from this new legal market

I need a used red Porsche 911 6-speed to help the world be a better place

So Vlad wants to know the secret.

Good growers get free stuff from vendors because in the right hands they know good results attract future clients to their brand?

What's the deal???

Vlad is on the road to becoming a beginner pro like you Miller :bongrip:

Canna Cup is coming to my town in December, I want to be in :bongrip:

Everybody is grabbing fist-fulls of cash from this new legal market

I need a used red Porsche 911 6-speed to help the world be a better place
Well, I've noticed a few things.

1st, when your mixing tsp/L you use a lot of ferts fast. I'm using tsp/gal with FF.

2nd, this system will prep you to use AN, since it's very similar.

3, these grow store guys know if I find something I like, I'll buy it and use it. Last freebe was Sea Green, best stuff I've used but costly.

Vladimir, it's a rat race but I like to run.

Cheers

Crap, this post got lost. Just me, I have few setups in mind depending on what I can find but for just me, I'd limit it to two, 6K rooms, 12K would be sustainable flipping 4K (6lbs) every four to five weeks. But I'll start at half that wattage mostly due to cost. I'll see how bad I did on my GG (400 watt grows are small) I'm now hopefull I'll get 2X150g dry plants. But it's all in how you finish, as you know. I'm feeling positive energy from Southern Oregon so I'll go take a look.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom