Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Eh, bugs feasted on some leafs. I'll get a good eight weeks on flower but I would have liked to run them longer. I can tell by leaf color their not ready for a few weeks. I'm happy for what I have learned and will not repeat these mistakes. I just thought things were going great and got blindsided so I got a little down on myself. But I'm better now. Thanks for stopping by my grow.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Mistakes, like slamming a plant into a light mistakes? If you learned something and got a harvest, you've got nothing to be down about. There will never be a perfect grow.

I appreciate that my plants won't lie to me to spare my feelings or avoid a fight.

Surely you can push those plants another week? You've got the pest problem under control now right?

Surely you can push those plants another week? You've got the pest problem under control now right?
Eh, no it seems these are tough basterds. I still see some small webbing in center palm leaves. Wow, two bombs and SNS near lights out yesterday. I see eggs but no bugs today. SNS should kill eggs so I'll see. My bombs will not kill eggs so I'm sure there are some alive. SNS I hope will get me another week or two. I'll push it as far as I can keep these guys down.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

If you can't control them, then its best to harvest soon. Rather early than lose everything.

Wow, Thanks for all the Love, you guys/Gals are like family. So, these girls still have some fight in them cuz they are killing the water. I let them go three days between feeding/watering but have not feed in over 12 days. However, in knowing how these plants matureI still have a few weeks at least. Fan leaves are still green and not showing any yellowing or spotting which will happen in the last few weeks. I have a few pix to show from tonight and I do say it looks very good for a first grow. Most of all Tri's are milky so I'm in the "zippy" window.

So, if you see these spots on your leaves (they start off as white spots) you are doomed. This is what Mite damage looks like and if you look at the following shots you will see most of the GSC leaves are sand blasted like this one. Nice resin production on stem and fan leave though.

Lots more of Cinex then GSC. Lots of fat tall buds, I can see that these next week will be the one when it swells. Thanks for the Love and positive thoughts.

Millertm

Hey Millertm,
With your mite damage.....will you be bud washing at harvest? :)

Back
Top Bottom