Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

He did say he had it on an adjustable dimmer. Good idea if because you wouldn't have to upgrade if you go bigger.

I read what he said but take my word for it, if you run those big fans at less than 50% power you are greatly reducing the life of the fan.

Just trying to help please don't think anything different.

I read what he said but take my word for it, if you run those big fans at less than 50% power you are greatly reducing the life of the fan.

Just trying to help please don't think anything different.
I'm sorry to ask but how will running a fan 1/2 speed reduce its lifespan. There are 3 speed fans that last. Bulbs (HPS/MH) will have shorter lifespan when Dimmed. Both of my fans are running on Med. In fact, I could lose one and tent will stay in cntrl with the other one (by design). If I'm wrong I'm sorry, I claim newbie fever.

Millertm

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Well buds look fine. It just smells a bit like a real flower. I'm not sure how the war is going but I'm dropping the tent to 70F during daylight and 60F at night. Might slow them down some more so I can make it out another 2 weeks.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Sounds like you need to get yourself some lady bugs. Fight bugs with bugs :)
After they eat all the mites you can use a vacuum hose to get em out. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom