Millertm's - Sour Diesel x 2 - Super Lemon Haze - Cinex/NW Coffee

Day 43/56;
or something like that. Tuesday started week 7 of flower. Where does the time go?

396ef6119e22b848185b14584135162b.jpg

It's easy from here on out, non ph'ed tap till cut.

6508deee3ddd62ca01ced06ca4c73a33.jpg

41cadbc8717b996c1ef2edbbc70d0025.jpg

aa7bc9b5cac98c8864b8a2fa702dec56.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Looking awesome brother :) having to tie them up can only mean one thing, weight :) Where did the time go lol, seems like only yesterday you were putting them into flower and now they are almost done. Sux to hear it didnt go as planned for your grow mate, always the way, gotta have money to make money, reason why im always behind, hopefully something falls into your lap and you can get it up and running in the near future :thumb:

Well, life happens, I'm fine but will be going dark for a while.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey thats a good thing when the plants won't stand on their own.... I do the stake thing with twist wire, but yo-yo's do it too. Looks like some good head stash on it's way. Keepem Green

I second these sentiments! We miss you Miller and hope you nothing but the best!

:passitleft:

I'll puff on this till you get back!
So, my 11y old starting bragging about his dads growing skills. I'm in an appt. Its legal but its a fire Hazzard and is not allowed on property. Well it was bad enough just with the smell, but with 15 kids making noise about "the grow" it got dicey. I cut my plants 2 weeks early, about Friday night. Not happy, but thats life. I'm cracking 4, auto AK beans today and will grow in 4, #5's. I'll stack Full FF vs GreenPlanet in no holds barred 630 watt (750?) Grow off, new journal coming. I'll post pictures since I'll start jarring Tuesday.

Cheers, and thanks for sticking around.
Hey thats a good thing when the plants won't stand on their own.... I do the stake thing with twist wire, but yo-yo's do it too. Looks like some good head stash on it's way. Keepem Green

Always here for you bro :thumb: just dont disappear on us ;)

Hope you're ok MT! We'll be here for you!

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

DAMN that's a bummer. Kids are to honest......... But sounds like your ready again anyways. GL Keepem Green

Congrats Millertm on the unexpectedly early harvest.:high-five:
Dont forget the smoke report!:thanks:

So, my 11y old starting bragging about his dads growing skills. I'm in an appt. Its legal but its a fire Hazzard and is not allowed on property. Well it was bad enough just with the smell, but with 15 kids making noise about "the grow" it got dicey. I cut my plants 2 weeks early, about Friday night. Not happy, but thats life. I'm cracking 4, auto AK beans today and will grow in 4, #5's. I'll stack Full FF vs GreenPlanet in no holds barred 630 watt (750?) Grow off, new journal coming. I'll post pictures since I'll start jarring Tuesday.

Cheers, and thanks for sticking around.

As long as he's not bad-mouthing your growing skills, how can you really be mad, right? :)

That being said, you may want to consider enrolling him in boarding school...Under your mother's maiden name! :rofl:

Good job Miller,

In the era of divorce, abortion and "same-sex romance", it's so nice to hear people are still having kids.
Whelp, for allegedly being monkeys evolving from slime we sure have a lot of soul :)

Enjoy the smoke comrade.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Miller. You will land on your feet again though. Good luck bud. ;)

Ok, small yield. Pulled 350 grams dry on 400 watt grow and cut starting week 7.

Flavor is very smooth, surprisingly so, very heady high, runs your brain in overdrive. Still damp after hanging 6 days.

3af1655242dce01fee6f3e796c33f239.jpg

28feda8996354ff8b544a1168e0cfbd9.jpg

8e2d55371d22aec989982fb7f8db2fcd.jpg

158b9594e09a35ddce4bb029636b6582.jpg

This smoke is so good, I'm doing it again, I'll get two more clones Friday.

New journal time.

Thanks for all the support.

Cheers

This is how you turn lemons into lemonade.:goodjob:
Waiting for the next chapter. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom