Millertm's - Sour Diesel x 2 - Super Lemon Haze - Cinex/NW Coffee

I'll feed tonight at lunch. I won't eat but plants will. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Looks like you are having great results with the fox farms. It's the same line were trying but we're 1st timers at this. Are you unhappy with the fox farm line?

Blessed Buds
No, I'm all in with bushdoctor and all three salts and liquid three. I'm killing it with them. Grow store just would like me to try a more advanced setup. (AN).

It's a just something they do there, it seems if your ok at mixing up stuff they like to move you up to next line. Grand master AN line is quite complicated to get right. But a year on FF will get me started on mixing correctly. I'll see what they want to give me on Friday.

Day 37/75;
Wow, week 6 flower. Down to big bloom, tiger bloom, Cha Ching and sugar daddy. Coming down the back end. Added Sea Green, and PH up with pro teht. PH 6.3, ppm 855. Finished off last bit of Sugar Daddy so 1/3 more in use

This will be an awesome comparison. I love comparison grows. I saw earlier in your grow that you wanted to grow with AN so this is a great opportunity. Congrats brother. Hard work always pays off. :bravo:

Few pre light out pictures post feed.

Not bad through a plastic viewing port.

Other side

Now just wait for swell.

Cheers

So now that you have a tent complete with view port, will you be doing CO2 enrichment next grow?

Some people take this hobby further and further each harvest :bongrip:

So now that you have a tent complete with view port, will you be doing CO2 enrichment next grow?

Some people take this hobby further and further each harvest :bongrip:
No, my venting moves 5x tent air volume I'm never in CO2 def with my setup. But I'm looking to be down south very soon. Then you see a higher wattage grow. This is/was my high temp training course using low wattage. If I can grow in these conditions, I should do well when I have a real setup.

Cheers

Well if your just in training, looks like your ready to start ayour own real grow. Girls are looking sweet. Keepem Green

Well if your just in training, looks like your ready to start ayour own real grow. Girls are looking sweet. Keepem Green
I'm hoping to have a place in southern Oregon next week. I need to take my skills (still new) and start making money. The grow group I'm talking to have been quite successful so I'm excited to start.

Cheers

Day 38/75,
It's looking good in there still. I'd say it will be tough to make 75 days if leafs start showing defs. Well I'll cross that bridge when I have to I guess. Pictures, that's why we're all here right?

1927f7d34e444cca3d63f9bf9b073173.jpg

a82b9cd9d3d83f0105f4bfdab27eefb7.jpg

4553bd26f6ec186e75f496bf11ac0ec6.jpg

6354988472854a0481908a82a8a18c92.jpg

My only complaints are the size of the flowers, small.

e5ef094e0bcc4f200d4ba9403aaa865f.jpg

03480b26b23e3b08350aa5a6c71559d5.jpg

Cheers

Man you can grow some hella plants down that ways. Southeastern Oregon is were 90% of Oregon's 'Sun Grown' herbs comes from. If I was 5/10 years younger, I'd give it a try that's for sure. Alot of money to be made out there in this field.
Oregon has processed $25.5 million in tax payments from recreational marijuana from January through the end of July.

But it can only be sold by medical marijuana dispensaries until the Oregon Liquor Control Commission finalizes rules for the new industry.
That's expected to happen by next year.

Medical marijuana dispensaries started collecting a 25 percent tax on their recreational marijuana sales in January.

Anticipated state revenue from recreational marijuana through June 2017 was recently quadrupled by Oregon's Legislative Revenue Office.

The expected amount rose from $8.4 million to $35 million.
So many markets opening up around marijuana. And you'll find as a rule, outdoor is abit easier once you get it dialed in.
Keepem Green

Man you can grow some hella plants down that ways. Southeastern Oregon is were 90% of Oregon's 'Sun Grown' herbs comes from. If I was 5/10 years younger, I'd give it a try that's for sure. Alot of money to be made out there in this field.
Oregon has processed $25.5 million in tax payments from recreational marijuana from January through the end of July.

But it can only be sold by medical marijuana dispensaries until the Oregon Liquor Control Commission finalizes rules for the new industry.
That's expected to happen by next year.

Medical marijuana dispensaries started collecting a 25 percent tax on their recreational marijuana sales in January.

Anticipated state revenue from recreational marijuana through June 2017 was recently quadrupled by Oregon's Legislative Revenue Office.

The expected amount rose from $8.4 million to $35 million.
So many markets opening up around marijuana. And you'll find as a rule, outdoor is abit easier once you get it dialed in.
Keepem Green
Getting in on ground floor is a must. I'm still growing indoors for startup, I'll grow outdoor for fun. I'm loving you pool monsters you got. I'll have to take some lessons on outdoor growing.

Yeah I wish I could have put mine in the ground they had so much more potential but maybe next year.
The potential to be top grower is always there, it's going to come down to consistant high quality that's easily recognized by consumers. I think you got this.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They may be small MT, but there's lots of them. Should make for a nice crop of stinky sticky buds yeah ya!

How big of a space will you be in charge of when you go down south? Will you have any help or will it be a 1 man operation?

Back
Top Bottom