Mmmmick HGL 126W Demo SCROG 4 x Super Skunk x Grape Crush

Re: Mmmmick HGL 126W Demo SCROG 4xSuper Skunk x Grape Crush

hi Zombo, you shouldn't have much trouble here with haters. I never really had any issues on that other site, but I did see a few flame wars. Welcome to 420, we like to keep the flames only in Co2 generators, heheh.

Thanks Zombo, going well so far. Thanks for the reps.:welcome:

Morning Mmmmick! How's it going up there in the great white north? How long is the storm supposed to last? Hope it has mercy on you.... :peace:

Morning Mmmmick! How's it going up there in the great white north? How long is the storm supposed to last? Hope it has mercy on you.... :peace:

Hi Blue, it stopped for an hour or two but kicking in again, maybe 6 inches so far. I'm just about to go move some of it before it freezes into one giant icecube. I think we've got overnight before it dies off. Slippery going but just the usual around here. Hope you didn't get nailed too hard.

Hope you were spared from power outage, we manged to stay on-line here. Just 16" of powder here but very windy.

We don't have that much down yet but it's wet snow, probably would stack twice as high if it was powder. Not much wind.

Time to get the scoop out and get to work. If I don't post again later tonight then I'm probably face down in a snowdrift somewhere, lol. Nah I take my time, it won't go anywhere. :peacetwo:

lol yeah just be careful where you stick the carrot.

Hey Mmmmick! :yummy:
Been watching the weather channel. Couldn't see your place at all! Your just gone! Nothing but snow! Stay warm, you can dig out in the spring! :smokin:

Hi OMM, we got lucky, only 6 inches or so of wet snow. Lately we`ve avoided a few hurricanes and a couple of major snowstorms, just get hit with the fringes of the weather disturbance.

I`m already finshed shovelling but I`m sure I`ll have a few more sessions before winter is over.:peacetwo:

Glad you're still with us buddy! I've lucked out, the last 2 forecasted storms have basically missed, we just got the fringes. Still it's been one of our worst Decembers ever. :peace:

Me too BlueDog.:thumb:

We've had a decent month so far. Temps have been moderate and only this latest snowstorm, which slid by for the most part.

Maybe January will be nicer to you.:goodluck:

Day 24 of 12/12

Stretch is finished, still a few budsites to get out in the open. Nutes changed to flower formula at 30% with cal/mag 2ml/4 litres
IMG_3373.JPG

IMG_3363.JPG

IMG_33521.JPG

Hey Mmmmick! They look amazing, are they all rocklock? I get your grows mixed up lol!

In any event that's a beautiful pic, it's a bud forest. Too cool.

Thanks BlueDog, there's 2 Rocklocks in there, they seem to be covering the area pretty well.

New strain can make it a guessing game to decide whether to go with lots of budsites or concentrate on a smaller number but bigger buds.

Sorry the colors drift from pic to pic. some shots are with flash and some using the white balance settings, which are'nt perfectly tweaked.

:thanks:

Thanks OMM, sure would be nice to finsh a set of plants without burning all the green off them, lol.

heheh true, true.

But I'd rather have it used up instead of falling off in the leaves I've fried. Maybe this time.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom