Mmmmick HGL 126W Demo SCROG 4 x Super Skunk x Grape Crush

Re: Mmmmick HGL 126W Demo SCROG 4xSuper Skunk x Grape Crush

heheh I'm sure I could find a workaround for the health care issue. The other benefits would more than compensate.:)

You're welcome Blue, it's keeping me occupied, lots of strains to check out.:cheer:

Day 32 of 12/12 A little late getting this posted. Pics are from Sunday/9th which should be right around the half way point. Both plants are in good shape no deficiencies, and starting to clump up a few pistils here and there.

Nutes at 30% flower formula with 1/2 dose of Cal/Mag Advance and 1 tsp molasses per gallon. Light is still at 12"

The 30 degree dispersion angle is showing in the more advanced developement of the buds in the center of the screen, relative to the edges. I still believe a 60 or even 90 degree angle would be more useful for scrog grows, evening out the growth across the canopy.(not to mention the lighting for pics, heheh)

IMG_35271.JPG

A top from the center of the screen, pistil tips browning.
IMG_3544.JPG

A top from the edge, pistils don't show as much browning on the tips.
IMG_3561.JPG

Oh My SCROG! That is truly beautiful! That will be a great yield from the looks of it! :popcorn:

Welcome Nine Leafer and thank you. I have no real expectations for yield but they're healthy so it should be decent.

Day 40 12/12
Topdressed with a tsp bat guano 0-15-1. Feeding flower nutes at 30%, with CalMag at 50% and 1 tsp of molasses per gallon.

Leaves in the center are beginning to lose color so I'll kick the nutes up to 50% next feeding. Fading is pretty obvious in the attached pics. More evenly dispersed lighting might reduce the tendency to fade the center of the scrog. The difference in illumination is obvious to the eye and this fading indicates to me that the plant is responding to the brighter center lighting by using up nutes faster in that part of these plants. The edges are all a nice healthy green.
I had the light down to 10" above the tops for the last week or so, but I'm moving it back to 12" where the lighting appears more even across the scrog. This might help reduce any further fading.

IMG_36511.JPG

IMG_36543.JPG

IMG_36533.JPG

Holy frijole, that's all I have :yummy: Great pictures of a great scrog :thumb:

Thanks sisco, they're filling in a bit.:slide: Limited pic views get a little boring after a while, other than for comparison sake. Need buds for some variety.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom