Momma's Multi Strain Grow - Pull Up A Chair For Some Hot Tea & A Puff

Okay I've checked the tri chromes, and they are not milky nor amber. Pistols are getting soft.
I have to read up again on my flowering time for the Sweet Tooth. The Durban is 10 weeks.
Gelato is about 7-9 so kinda getting close..... smells so amazing. The frost is killer.

I think this is one of my frostiest grows yet. Makes me so happy, at least for my hubby who gets to enjoy it. I grow for me and the therapy I get from the process. Mind you, I'm going to make some gummies next crop. Recipes to follow. I'm going to experiment see what I can cook up.

IMG_0133.jpeg
Sweet Tooth
IMG_0129.jpeg
IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0131.jpeg

IMG_0130.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

IMG_0134.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg
Pink Kush

I just up potted the Pink Kush to 5 gallon. I have 5 so that is ready to go in flower whenever the flower room finishes in the next week or two.
So excited I haven't grown this strain before so far she looks promising ♥️

turns out all my seeds took. I think there is close to 17 or so. A couple of seeds hide hitched a ride when planting so two pots have multiple seeds. All are in 1 gallons. I started them this way. I think I'll do that all the time. Seems to work the best with a lot less mess and up potting.

I took down one Gelato #3. Monday I'll be looking again for more.

The Pink Kush is wow. It's so beautiful. I'm trying to think; what stage of growing do I like the best? I think veg. I love training them, getting them super spread out, low, watching the phenotypes develop. That's my favourite. Then trimming, but I don't think that's a stage more like a result lol

Hope your having a great weekend ♥️

Back
Top Bottom