Momma's Multi Strain Grow - Pull Up A Chair For Some Hot Tea & A Puff

How many plants are you planning to grow at once?
Because I have only two lights not many. The light waves don't reach as well as more lights, but I'm guessing about 12maybe.... I was going to see how this turns out since it's two totally different lights.

were there any changes to mega crop the last few years?
I lost track but there have been a lot of different versions over the years. I'm still using up my huge bag of v2! I don't think the way you use it or the strength varies enough from version to version to matter much though, but if you're planning on using additives then what toxicities you see may differ with different versions.

I lost track but there have been a lot of different versions over the years. I'm still using up my huge bag of v2! I don't think the way you use it or the strength varies enough from version to version to matter much though, but if you're planning on using additives then what toxicities you see may differ with different versions.
Ok thanks Shed! I think I have old v2 but I'll look at my new bag and see. Would it be posted somewhere?

Ok thanks Shed! I think I have old v2 but I'll look at my new bag and see. Would it be posted somewhere?
Think I read that they were or came out with a powder version that was evenly ground

Highya Momma,

Your cannabis ladies look very nice! Very happy to grow. I did notice the fan leafs had a little curling on the edges. Not sure what that's from. I'm guessing you have that under control.

I do not grow in the winter. I'm only in ground, organic grows. Some are quite big! I don't journal because I have such a difficult time with technology. I just hang around to glean what I can and enjoy the journals of others!! Happy Smokin'

IMG_8781.jpeg
AK 47

Highya Momma,

Your cannabis ladies look very nice! Very happy to grow. I did notice the fan leafs had a little curling on the edges. Not sure what that's from. I'm guessing you have that under control.

I do not grow in the winter. I'm only in ground, organic grows. Some are quite big! I don't journal because I have such a difficult time with technology. I just hang around to glean what I can and enjoy the journals of others!! Happy Smokin'
Well, a lot of things I can confess were not under control. Ha ha I had to go by scale, so I kind of eyeballed what I thought would be appropriate nutrients for their stages they were at. And the light is new to me, so I wasn't quite on top of, and I am still not on top of it, but I'm learning. It just feels like they take up the nutrients differently under this light. I don't even know if that could be a thing. I just feel like they don't burn enough of the nutrients so some of them I feel have too much and the others too little. And then under my other lights that I'm used to growing under their normal some of them my Durban poison specifically has a slight claw happening , so I'm just gonna back off on them a little bit with the feeding and add a little bit more to the other ones under my Mars light.
I'm kind of playing off of my gut here because I was so hit and miss with the nutrients at the very beginning and this is the result as well as not pH in the water and I know that affects my plants. But the memory came back a little too late so here I am.

So, chalk it up to the learning curve! Isn't it nice we can make mistakes and still grow our Happy Smoke?!? Must be a relief to be growing again!! Happy Smokin'

all the plants look really good so far and seem to be recovering from the struggles at the very beginning of growing. Thankfully.

I'm excited to see the Pink Kush grow I haven't grown that strain before so should be fun.

Highya Momma,

I love it when the seedlings are growing happily along! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom