Pink Kush Vs Cheese

Still haven't decided on which strains, probably the Gorilla Zkittlez and maybe another Cheese..This one is turning out niiice..Tempting to do 3 smaller plants and have another Pink Kush too lol...
Anyway here is a couple trichome pix from just now. Things are looking good the Pink is still stacking up calyxes. Slowly dialling down the nutes on Cheese and watering her every second day now as she is drinking a good bit less.. Want to give her a little drought stress in her last week.
Cheese

Pink Kush

@Pennywise She's doing well, was really slow to start fattening up but about 10 or so days ago she hit her stride.. I think she'll be another 2 weeks at least to finish. Here's one of the bigger colas a few days ago.

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)
Merry Christmas to you and your family too bud!

Hope everyone had a green Christmas. Seed popping day here! Gorilla Zkittlez, Pink Kush and White Rhino.
Hope you & family had a Merry Christmas. I will be following. I am getting close to cutting my WW. Along with 1 glue plant. And have popped 2 Zeus seeds so far so good on them . As I cut the ones I have I have plenty of WW clones and a few glue clones to fill the room again. Along with my Zeus but i will have to sex them.The seed came out of some bud.

Hope you & family had a Merry Christmas. I will be following. I am getting close to cutting my WW. Along with 1 glue plant. And have popped 2 Zeus seeds so far so good on them . As I cut the ones I have I have plenty of WW clones and a few glue clones to fill the room again. Along with my Zeus but i will have to sex them.The seed came out of some bud.
Thanks hope your holidays were good too, sounds like you're going to busy!

Back
Top Bottom