Momma's Multi Strain Grow - Pull Up A Chair For Some Hot Tea & A Puff

Welcome Everyone! After a little time away I found my way back to growing, which lead me back home to 420 Magazine. This is where I made new friends, gained so much knowledge about Cannabis to which I still see myself as a rookie compared to my awesome comrades here. I am not sure when I really joined here? However, this grow is a bit of a mash right now. I had a great set up before when I had my journals active on here. Yes I have to close some of those lol... I had some life events which led me to shut it all down and let's just say I have to start completely fresh. I only kept 1 light, 1 Mars Hyrdo Light (which I have never used till this point so that is a learning curve) which I was graciously gifted. I do plan on doing a comparison between the two lights as they are completely different. I did keep some of my own seeds and pollen so I am going to jump right in there as I go along (again learning curve, I only know the basics) and see what I end up with. I love trying new thing's, making mistakes to learn what not ever to do it again...lol..... I love cannabis. I am enthralled with phenotypes, the smells, the colours!! That is what I grow for.
For those of you that don't know me I don't smoke. I have bad asthma and can only do oils, tummies, edibles etc... I'll post some as I go along here. I have only done that a few times but here I am ready to learn some more.
I use Mega Crop Nurtients, Well Water, Mars Hydro light T3000, Halogen. Promix Soil 3 gal, lastly I am just flipping to flower today that is why I thought I'd start a journal. They will be 12/12, Electric heat, indoor.
I just started the Pink Kush so it is in seedling under 5T 4x8 Intertek light right now. Sitting in a cozy room on a table. Nothing fancy here. I am not going to have a big veg room and a larger flower room.
Both veg and flower will be happening the same room in cycles; one after another but all will sprout where I have the pink Kush in another room.
I do have the out take put up but fresh air only when I open the place up no special venting yet. I pray this works.

So I'll post pictures as they go... I forgot to ph the well water so they aren't the best looking plants. I also had to use old nutrient from long ago so they just didn't get a great start but I think I have it under control now.

I took a few clones bc I haven't grown Sweet Tooth before or Pink Kush.

Come one smells.... make a Momma happy :love:

Thanks for stopping by... I''l put a pot on
🌒🫖:welcome:🐴

Highya Momma,

I'm glad you're back. I didn't follow your journal before, but I'm here now. Always nice to get a new perspective on growing and edibles! Happy Smokin'

Highya Momma,

I'm glad you're back. I didn't follow your journal before, but I'm here now. Always nice to get a new perspective on growing and edibles! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode!

So happy you're here. How are you? Are you growing anything right now?

Welcome back! I was away a few years as well.
I would be happy to join the fun here and share a cuppa.
💕
Hi Cannafan!!

Congratulations on your position at the mag!! Yes please stay awhile! I just flipped to flower so let the games begin!

IMG_8683.jpeg

Gelato

So I had some PH issues at the beginning..... the issue was I forgot that step and being on well water I really have to pH because it is always off. That didn't click in for a few weeks. Like I said it's been a while.
I also have mega crop nutrients that I had saved in a container from the last time and I'm not 100% sure that they are at their optimum levels so I ordered a new bag. @InTheShed were there any changes to mega crop the last few years? I remember the last time I was growing they had just come out with a new version so I was just curious if there's anything I should be aware of in case any changes.

i'm going to rummage through whatever seeds I've got left and drop a few more beans. I have a couple of really unique seeds at least that's how they showed in my outdoor grow that I had going a few years back. And one seed is from a nugget that had obviously selfed, it was absolutely the coolest looking weed I had seen, and when I found a seed out of my husband's ground up nugget I was so excited. I can't remember what it was called. All I know is I got it from Vancouver Island. The same place I order my oil from. So we'll have to see how that one turns out hopefully it's as beautiful in flower as it was when we purchased it. So we'll see what happens.
Just flipped to flower, 24g Mega crop

Looks like you jumped in with both feet again
You know me.... go big or go home. Hahah but really no.... I don't have enough lights like last time. When I had to shut down my grow, the last time, my hubby threw out all my lights, except for my new Mars Hydro, and one other light, plus my large panel light that's all I've got now three. I've never grown in veg room and stayed to flip the flower in the same room. I've always moved them to a flower room so I can continue other ones in veg so I'm gonna try to use my large multi bulb light for veg and seedlings, then move them to the room with the big lights for a few weeks of veg and then flip straight to flower. So my guess is I'll use my seedlings and first three weeks under that light and then move them to the flower room.
that might be hard to follow but I'm talking my way through it as I'm typing.
If anyone has any suggestions I'm always open!
:love:

Back
Top Bottom