Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

Thanks Bud ;)

When I'm growing in soil, I allow the plants medium to dry completely between watering, and alternate feeding to every second watering. So usually the plant is fed twice a week.

With this plant, I'm growing in coco. So watering at lights on and half way through with approx 3 liters every time. Feeding with full strength canna nutrients each time :)

Mono i agree..coco is the shit. More feedings vs soil. I drip feed 12 hrs a day during lights on. Wet feet is fine in coco especially if the plant has mature root system.

Update

Over the last three or four days I've moved this girl from the tent, to the space under the stairs. Gone from 4 x 4 to 4 x 5 growing space. In all, i chopped up a tent, used it to somewhat line the walls, hung the 600 watt hps in preparation for flower. The main selling point of the space is the box that runs the ducting from under the stairs, to the bathroom. Since the light is running from 4pm to 4am, we have a nice comfortable bathroom, with no heating required, and the extractor fan removes any damp air that accumulates ;)

She was in the new space by Friday morning, with a pretty stress less move. So it seemed like a good idea to put things in motion for inducing flowering. The amount of pre-flowers she was kicking out showed she was well and truly ready.

Friday Morning, I gave her a heavy flush with pH adjusted water. There was about five litres of run off lol :thedoubletake: she then went into the new space with the light off until 4pm Sunday evening so she had around 36 hours of darkness before her first short day of growth.

So officially Sunday November 8th was the first day of 12/12

Hopefully Sunday 15th will mark the first day of flowering and we can begin the 8-9 week count down ;)

Pics coming shortly :Namaste:

Mono i agree..coco is the shit. More feedings vs soil. I drip feed 12 hrs a day during lights on. Wet feet is fine in coco especially if the plant has mature root system.

Do you have to use an automated drip feed with pumps etc? Or could a simple gravity fed set up work, where you just top up a reservoir every couple of days?

I seem to be constantly in the room feeding her at the moment lol

Do you have to use an automated drip feed with pumps etc? Or could a simple gravity fed set up work, where you just top up a reservoir every couple of days?

I seem to be constantly in the room feeding her at the moment lol

Mono....yes I'm using a waterpump and filter to drip feed using stakes from my 25.gal rez. So simple and the growth rate is agressive.
My girl is in a 5 gal fabric pot which sits inside a 5 gal DWC bucket. The bucket then drains into the rez where i have an airstone and recirculates. I haven't changed the rez only added to it for the 8 week flowering period.

Mono....yes I'm using a waterpump and filter to drip feed using stakes from my 25.gal rez. So simple and the growth rate is agressive.
My girl is in a 5 gal fabric pot which sits inside a 5 gal DWC bucket. The bucket then drains into the rez where i have an airstone and recirculates. I haven't changed the rez only added to it for the 8 week flowering period.

Do you check pH, EC or any other things when adding to your res? Sounds very similar in principle to the way NFT tanks work but with a pot of coco instead of matting on a tray.

Yes Mono I certainty do use my ppm and pH meters to adjust the nutes before adding to the rez.
Not quite captn style.but similar. I check the rez pH and ppm 2x a week. I keep a few fan leafs on my plants and they tell me what's going on in case my pH ppm meters act up.

So try as I miss gut I couldn't get any pics up last night. Damn internet is still very iffy at best. Here is a few at lights on day 1 of 12/12 ;);)

image2956.jpeg
image2957.jpeg
image2958.jpeg

Bloody interweb... Doesnt it know your disciples are getting restless... We need a pic update, to ease the DT's.... :rofl::rofl:

Im all settled in mate... My sister is a pain in the arse at times tho.... Had a few arguments....

Looks like i will have a job before xmas too.... Only cab driving, but its a start...considering working xmas day.... Need to earn some money and quickly.... Triple time fares on xmas day.... Kerching !!

You know what that means fella ??..... Planet BW, will soon be bathed in pinky purple......:cheer:

Snow already mate.....??.... Awesome... Even a shitehole is transformed into a thing of beauty under a blanket of snow.... I know it causes problems.... And most brits crap em selves at the first flake....

Glad your community help is coming to an end mate... Im sure with your skills, u have made a difference.... Unlike most of the people you met doing that..

Hope the internet comes back up soon dude

:high-five:

HELLO !!!!...
There she is

Looking damn fine my friend....

Shes gonna be POTM material by the time shes finished.... Much bigger than your last " big girl".... She was stunning.... This 1 is gonna be something else....

Get some more jars stocked up dude.... A pallet load !!!

:bravo:

Mono.....she looks like the Joshua tree.
I don't know whether to kneel and pray at the base of it or drool. Fork it....I'll do both.

Back
Top Bottom