Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

Everything is coming along well, lights on temps are a little high at the moment but hopefully should be able to get that under control, other than that everything is coming along swimmingly.

We've been on 12/12 for five days now and she is still bushing out and growing bigger :volcano-smiley: although there is about 20 odd branches that seem to be forming into nice colas. I will give her another couple of days uninterrupted growth then open her up a little bit more to optimize the buds ;)

Feeding has increased to 8 litres of nutrient solution per day from the six we were before... Might go up a little more before she hits a peak and slows down again.

Pics soon ;)

IMG_059237.JPG
IMG_059533.JPG
IMG_059338.JPG
IMG_059634.JPG
IMG_059434.JPG

:morenutes: Good shew!

Epic plant is epic.

What issues did you have on your last run?

Thanks Guys. :thanks:

Main issue last run was mould really. Everything was going well during early flowering, until one bud looked a little brown. I took the plant out of the tent and this is what I seen when I broke the bud open...

image1490.jpeg

Everything else seemed to be okay, (there was 5 plants in the tent) but I was keeping a vigilant eye on everything by this point. Fast forward about a week, and buds on other plants were showing the same symptoms. Had to harvest the lot at that point.

Indicas were great as it was just before week 8, not so good harvesting the sativas at that point.

All in all I lost about 20% of the yield due to bud mould... But the final haul was still...

image2043.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom