Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

Well Guys that's us 10 days into 12/12.

Finally have some little buds forming, so today 18/11/2015 marks flowering day 1 :):);) The nine week count down begins... looking for a harvest close to the end of January next year, a little later than I thought, but not too worry.

The nutrient uptake has increased to 10 litres of solution per day. Currently I'm feeding her 2.5 litres at a time, four times per day. Canna coco A and B at full strength, along side canna terra vega and P/K 13/14 at full strength.

IMG_0608_1_1.JPG
IMG_0610_1_1.JPG
IMG_0613_1_1.JPG
IMG_0615_1_1.JPG
IMG_0610_2_.JPG
IMG_0612_1_.JPG
IMG_0617_1_1.JPG

Well Guys that's us 10 days into 12/12.

Finally have some little buds forming, so today 18/11/2015 marks flowering day 1 :):);) The nine week count down begins... looking for a harvest close to the end of January next year, a little later than I thought, but not too worry.

The nutrient uptake has increased to 10 litres of solution per day. Currently I'm feeding her 2.5 litres at a time, four times per day. Canna coco A and B at full strength, along side canna terra vega and P/K 13/14 at full strength.

Maybe im just high, but it reads like a baby due date..

Congratulations on your bud date:party::cheer:
Heres hoping ol mamma can push out many many beautiful, sticky n fat lil girls :thumb::Namaste:

Edit: my goodness shes huge!:laugh::popcorn:

May the stretch be with you.

Do you always grow 1 plant monsters, or do you sometimes run a few strains at a time? Is your moniker the answer to my question? LOL

I'm just wondering if growing say 3 plants in that area would yield more or less. I'm thinking less, but want to hear your opinion.

She sure is big gal.

Stunning mono... She is growing into quite a lady....

Without being rude to the newer members of club mono ...:circle-of-love:

I know what your last big girl looked like mate..... Seriously dude this ones bigger already..... Or is it just me being a tad stoned ??

Damn, mono of the glen what is she gonna be like in just over 2 months.....???

If fear an unfortunate " trouser event " by chop time. :rofl::rofl::rofl::drool::drool:

May the stretch be with you.

Do you always grow 1 plant monsters, or do you sometimes run a few strains at a time? Is your moniker the answer to my question? LOL

I'm just wondering if growing say 3 plants in that area would yield more or less. I'm thinking less, but want to hear your opinion.

She sure is big gal.

Thanks Bud.

This is the first time I've grown one plant at a time, even my very first grow was four plants if I remember rightly. I've done all sorts, usually around four plants flowering in a 4x4 under the 600 watt hps, some times a little bit more.

This girl sort of happened by accident. I had a bunch I was going to flower after only a weeks veg, but they took off and I had one spare. Other than kill her off like I usually would, She survived lol. Plus the yield from the last grow should be more than enough to keep Mrs Mono and I going until harvest ;)

So, to answer your question... This is the first time I've done one a one plant grow :):)

Some pics of previous grows

P1040667.JPG
WP_20150129_019.jpg
WP_20150121_021.jpg
P10109163.JPG
P10109152.JPG

Stunning mono... She is growing into quite a lady....

Without being rude to the newer members of club mono ...:circle-of-love:

I know what your last big girl looked like mate..... Seriously dude this ones bigger already..... Or is it just me being a tad stoned ??

Damn, mono of the glen what is she gonna be like in just over 2 months.....???

If fear an unfortunate " trouser event " by chop time. :rofl::rofl::rofl::drool::drool:

Thank you very much mate.

She is an awful lot bigger than I had expected her to be, and she is still growing :volcano-smiley: Going to open her up over the weekend and lower her a little from the light to see if I can get her under control.

Got some defoliation coming up soon too, bloody crowded in there lol.

Cheers for the kind words ;) Hope all is going well with you

Back
Top Bottom