Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I want to send you some GG once cured I locked her up yesterday so a few weeks it's that bud up there
omg I'm watching the Derby and the riders are coming out f am I an asshole for finding that funny!? Maybe it's the outfits that make me laugh
Right on :thumb: I've got some jack herer now thats pretty good but It dried out too much too quick on me and the same happened with the bb gum. I've got some packages to do up here soon too.

Oh never more than 25% fresh produce or fan leaves. Any more it will cook compost style and fry your wigglers....

I know I'm using a tote but maybe you can add some dirt too? Not a ton just some for the creepy crawlers
[/QUOTE
Howdy 420,

Thanks for stopping in! This is my second grow with 420 Mag. I cannot believe the increase in density in buds I noticed with the help recieved on this site. :peace:

We will be in a 4*4 or 5*5 depending on how many lights I get. I want to fill the tent with those boards that seem to pull out trichomes and run cool.

6in carbon filter exhaust fan

Quick grow, future harvest and general hydro nuts.

One or two plants will be organic in worm vermi also I started a worm farm.

Expert Seeds:
3 - Gorilla Glue x Lilly
3 - Cali Orange
1 - Cali Bay Dream
Crop King:
2 - Sour Diesel
1 - Green Crack
2 - OG Kush x Haze

Monster crop is pure Raspberry Kush from canafarms.
Monster crop I got one root day 27 in my cloner.

Ok let the adventure begin.
Cheers!

Lowded
:peace::rollit:
Gday-you mentioned worm farm? How can i start one?

Cheers

Max

Right on :thumb: I've got some jack herer now thats pretty good but It dried out too much too quick on me and the same happened with the bb gum. I've got some packages to do up here soon too.

I don't know exactly how to dry however the fridge works as my Rh is 12% unless it's raining. This method takes 10-14 days to dry. Its like a full-time job and totally different from growing. Growing = leave em alone, drying check as often as u can till cure, then try leave them alone lol

You should roll my cherry bomb that I sent you in one of those ! Lol

:passitleft::popcorn:

Will do! :blunt:

Raz has almost all filled in yellow leaf with green so things are good. I found two branches I hurt in the supercrop and were still saggy and yellow so they went to the worm bin.

Friday flip certainly BTW they love Dyna grow! Every 2-3 days I have to ph up lol tottaly opposite from always ph downing. Fr2 straight tap no ph maybe some leftover nutz in Rez.
Prep girls look fantastic

Oh I know nothing about soil growing. But I'm sure trying to learn. Hope all is well with you buddy. Happy cinco

I cant seem to get more than 8 ounces out of a 3 x 3 so...im not so sure my soil game is on point. But I got a hell of a story! Bobrown14 is the man.

But yeah I used worm castings. Great stuff. Funny, thanks to Bob I noticed some castings at the root of a cherry tree today. Then saw a crazy amount of fungus gnats having a hay day in the surface litter.

Haha yea I can't water soil yet so that projects on hold lol. I have to cook some soil soon as my worm farm is full of castings 5g. So I'll have to move to soil try soon.

So I'm having some trouble directing to soil growers but their out there! Don't give up mrowe! I switched to coco.

Ok 420 Folks,

Things are looking ok. The uppoting of the Raz is making head way! Finally this girl is moving in my direction. Friday's looking like it will work. I trimmed the last of my veg tent revegged plants, now a few more weeks and these will get moved to Fr2 for their show.
This is what it looks like

Thank PennyW! Man, when you remove the old bud they sure get serious quickly!
The ol Raz turned a corner finally so I'm learning about root bound, it's been a few times now lol takes me a while to catch on, there's a good rootball in that new 3g coco airpot.

I noticed that the yellow leaf greens up from the bottom up is that correct? My lowers are getting greener and the top is less dark green? Oh boy. Wish I knew more

Cheers y'all

Back
Top Bottom