Multi-Strain Soil Grow: 400W MH & HPS

Nice flowers Irie, and I love the little room set up.. Very efficient as well as user friendly.. Good show for others trying for a fairly reasonably priced way to do things.. Outside, well enough said there... Green days brother... :passitleft:
Thanks for checking it out Hacker! :headbanger: I am loving the setup. and can't wait to upgrade it a bit more ;)
Green days brother, have an awesome week and keep warm up there.

Hey fellow growers :hippy::ganjamon: Quick photo & terpene / aroma update.
All is well in the irie garden. We're half way through flower by the look of things. :headbanger:
I will start up a new thread tomorrow covering the clones & propagation station separately.

Here's what i'm smelling so far:

1.) Double Glock (Ripper Seeds):
Very musky & sour terpenes, not easily described
2.) Cheese:
Sweet cheese
3.) Glue X Sour Grape (Helderberg Genetics):
Extremely sweet terpenes almost like sherbet.
4.) Durban Poison X Sour Grape (Helderberg Genetics):
Least potent, but Sour & sweet terps coming through.
5.) Bagseed:

Smelling just like rotten granadilla / passion fruit.

Enjoy the pics and lemme know what you guys think.
Have a awesome week, happy growing, stay medicated! :bongrip::Namaste::passitleft:
Family photo:
Double Glock 100% Indica (Ripper Seeds)
Cheese
Glue X Sour Grape
Bagseed
Durban Poison X Sour Grape

Seriously yo. You should be proud of those ladies. Your plants are showroom condition.
Thanks brother! Really appreciate it :ganjamon:Hope that Durban smoke is treating you nicely, she sure is a plant of the month! ;):cheer:

Heya Irie, looking lovely mate!
Can not believe how fast they are at laying on frost.... Awesome.

Used to be a watering hole I used to frequent in Winooski, also some great smoke came out of Winooski..haha
A friend went to St Michaels College and I found myself up that way a few times in the 70's. Was your watering hole "The Cave"? VT is one of my favorite states for both the landscape and mindset of people. It's almost the art colony state of the country. Back then anyhow, it's been years since I've spent time there.

Damn, look at all that frost. Looking good bro!
Thanks bro i appreciate it! I can not complain in the frost department :rofl::bongrip:
Love your grow brother! So good!!

Stoked to see it all going so well for you mate. Bet you’re excited to set fire to them :laughtwo::yummy::ganjamon:
Thanks brother, they are very happy and i'm thankful they are playing along just right :morenutes: I am so excited to blaze these up! :tommy::bongrip::rollit::rofl:
Heya Irie, looking lovely mate!
Can not believe how fast they are at laying on frost.... Awesome.
Thanks Lowie! This is the quickest frost build up iv'e ever experienced. Always a great sign! :yummy:
A bit early for winter frost to be kicking in brothers Irie and Kaaskop.... You boys are leaving me standing high and dry this side.......
Thanks brother Smeegs! :ganjamon: We are blown away with the frost build up, i think we are going to end up with some quality flowers! @Cheesekop is hurting hard every time i whatsapp him some update pics :rofl::laugh: It does help that he's got a legal dispensary 5km away from his work which keeps helps him a bit :volcano-smiley::rollit::bongrip:
Hey Awesome grow @irie lion
I’m very interested in the genetics you have where were they from?
Hey @DreamingTrees7 thanks for checking my journal bro, make yourself at home and don't be shy! :passitleft:
I order most of my seeds from a local seed bank in South Africa called Biltong & Budz. Here's a quick breakdown on the genetics and their breeders:
  1. Double Glock (100% indica) - Ripper Seeds - Said to be a pure Afghanistan landrace.
  2. SuurBek / Sour Mouth - Helderberg Genetics South Africa - A cross of Glue by Boneyard Norcal X Sour Grape by BOG Seeds.
  3. Zululand Sour - Helderberg Genetics South Africa - Landrace Durban Poison X Sour Grape by BOG seeds.
  4. Cheese.
  5. Bagseed - I've got a RAW metal rolling tray that collects fallen bud when rolling spliffs as well as some seeds when my mates and myself are cleaning buds over the tray. Dropped 10 random beans off the tray, grew them out and selected the best looking bagseed.
If you are interested in the South African genetics, make contact with Helderberg genetics by email or facebook and i am sure they can get the seeds sent up to you. Some impressive genetics. :ganjamon:Thanks for the interest! :yummy:
fuck me running that's a nice setup wow looking good:bravo:
Thanks for stopping by and checking things out Skunks! :ganjamon::Namaste:

A friend went to St Michaels College and I found myself up that way a few times in the 70's. Was your watering hole "The Cave"? VT is one of my favorite states for both the landscape and mindset of people. It's almost the art colony state of the country. Back then anyhow, it's been years since I've spent time there.

I prob frequented more watering holes than remembering their names to be honest as I used to lead the charge into most of the establishments as long as there was beer I didn't need no names....haha

I actually spent more time in Vergennes and Middlebury as they were closer to Basin Harbor where I lived.

I prob frequented more watering holes than remembering their names to be honest as I used to lead the charge into most of the establishments as long as there was beer I didn't need no names....haha

I actually spent more time in Vergennes and Middlebury as they were closer to Basin Harbor where I lived.
Yep, fun daze. I'm not familiar with those places but the whole VT scene was fantastic for a peace loving hippyish guy like myself back then.

Back
Top Bottom