Multi-Strain Soil Grow: 400W MH & HPS

Hey 420 brother and sisters :rollit::ganjamon:
Quick photo update. All the strains seem to be packing on the weight well now. Double Glock looking super frosty as usual. Cheese getting fat! Let me know what you all think :popcorn::morenutes::passitleft:
Hope everyone’s garden is doing well! :Namaste: Peace

Looks good man. How much time do you have left?
Thanks @Stltoed :ganjamon:
Looking like another 3 weeks for the Cheese & Double Glock. Glue X Sour Grape 4 weeks, and Durban Poison X Sour Grape & the Bagseed probably another 4-5 weeks. :yummy:

Man, beautiful brother!

How’s the smell in there?? :drool::adore::yahoo::bravo:
Thanks brother! We’ve still got loads of time for them to pack on more weight so that’s awesome :morenutes::rollit:
The smells really good! It’s like a wave that hits you when you open the door :surf:Everything’s real potent, the Durban has got the least amount of aroma right now but it’ll bloom the longest I’m sure.
Thanks for stopping by bro
Peace

Thanks @Stltoed :ganjamon:
Looking like another 3 weeks for the Cheese & Double Glock. Glue X Sour Grape 4 weeks, and Durban Poison X Sour Grape & the Bagseed probably another 4-5 weeks. :yummy:
Nice! Looking forward to watching the finish. I had a plant that flowered similar to yours with the pagoda looking buds
I always thought it looked cool

Heya Irie,
Girls look fantastical mate!
Double Glock.....more like Bren gun and a box of hand grenades... Hehe...
Grow hard, loving the grow.

Quick photo update. All the strains seem to be packing on the weight well now. Double Glock looking super frosty as usual. Cheese getting fat! Let me know what you all think :popcorn::morenutes::passitleft:
Hope everyone’s garden is doing well! :Namaste: Peace

looking beautiful and frosty in there. some serious red eye coming irie

Quick photo update. All the strains seem to be packing on the weight well now. Double Glock looking super frosty as ...

Hey @irie lion ... nice to hear from you the other day ... so I figured I'd pop by and see your latest update ...

Very impressive ... and great pics of those buds!

Are taking bets on much you're going to harvest yet? Put me down for 420 grams + 135 grams = 555 grams of dried bud :)

Back
Top Bottom