Multi-Strain Soil Grow: 400W MH & HPS

Looking fine in the garden irie! How they're dripping with frost!
Thanks SO! Gonna be a sticky harvest that's for sure. :tommy: Thank goodness they're all different strains so that allows me to stretch out the harvest work a bit. You're going to have so much harvest work brother you've got a full house of flowers!! :rofl: You'll have to get @Cheesekop to make the trip up and give you a hand with that harvest lol
That double glock is looking fantastic! Nice work. Wish my screen was a scratch and sniff.
Thanks Seedling! Your garden is not far off, a couple weeks from now it's looking just the same! :headbanger::ganjamon: i'll pop over now and see how things are going.
Looking dank there Irie!
Thanks bro! Have a lekker week. Hope those flowers of yours are filling out nicely :yahoo:
Looking great this garden buddy, some amount of from there to keep you busy for a bit .
Thanks bro! Should be good for a while... I got this harvest and then another round after this to harvest before September coming and our summer outdoor growing season begins. That's the real fun! :bongrip:
Nice looking family portrait
Thanks George! It's rare for 5 different strains to work so well together lol
Nice! Looking forward to watching the finish. I had a plant that flowered similar to yours with the pagoda looking buds
Thanks! So am i... :rollit::bongrip: I see the similarities! Beautiful plant @Stltoed! What strain was that? Looks short and stocky just like the Double Glock. I'll be looking for strains to run next to the Dbl Glock in the future as it's a keeper for sure. Looks like you ended up with some fat buds!
Looking super great man!
Thanks for popping in Flash, hope your harvest is drying & curing well! :yummy:
Heya Irie,
Girls look fantastical mate!
Double Glock.....more like Bren gun and a box of hand grenades... Hehe...
Grow hard, loving the grow.
Thanks Lowie! :ganjamon: They're showing off and i'm loving it.
Have an awesome week bro. Peace
looking beautiful and frosty in there. some serious red eye coming irie
Thanks GG! There's no doubt in that...:lot-o-toke::rofl:
Very nice I think you will have a decent harvest on every one of those looking dank AF
Thanks bro! Shot for stopping by. Let's hope so!
Hey @irie lion ... nice to hear from you the other day ... so I figured I'd pop by and see your latest update ...
Very impressive ... and great pics of those buds!
Are taking bets on much you're going to harvest yet? Put me down for 420 grams + 135 grams = 555 grams of dried bud :)
Hey @SQl2kGuy thanks for popping by, appreciate the kind words. :high-five: Thanks for that prediction! I'd be happy with that :headbanger: Not much longer to find out.
yeah nice cuz. whats going into em atm? Looks like pk and molasses time
Thanks MH! That's correct - right now they're receiving Kelp juice as their base bloom nutrient with rotational feedings of Freedom Farms Fire Juice which is a molasses mix & then Atami Bloombastic which is a high PK and sugar development booster, they receive CalMag with most feedings and cap of Biodyne Liquid Gold which is a biostimulant containing 25 different strains of beneficial microbes. Living soil is fun :yummy: been busy my side but i'll be popping by your journal today to catch up with your impressive grow :bongrip:
still lookin good in there right on irie
Thanks brother Jets, they're having a good time in there..:lot-o-toke:
:woohoo:Beautiful buds irie, gorgeous grow:thumb:
Thanks Dynamo, much appreciated! :yahoo::smokin:

Thanks MH! That's correct - right now they're receiving Kelp juice as their base bloom nutrient with rotational feedings of Freedom Farms Fire Juice which is a molasses mix & then Atami Bloombastic which is a high PK and sugar development booster, they receive CalMag with most feedings and cap of Biodyne Liquid Gold which is a biostimulant containing 25 different strains of beneficial microbes. Living soil is fun :yummy: been busy my side but i'll be popping by your journal today to catch up with your impressive grow :bongrip:
sounds good aye. I been super busy setting up new crap and havnt posted much

Thanks SO! Gonna be a sticky harvest that's for sure. :tommy: Thank goodness they're all different strains so that allows me to stretch out the harvest work a bit. You're going to have so much harvest work brother you've got a full house of flowers!! :rofl: You'll have to get @Cheesekop to make the trip up and give you a hand with that harvest lol

Thanks Seedling! Your garden is not far off, a couple weeks from now it's looking just the same! :headbanger::ganjamon: i'll pop over now and see how things are going.

Thanks bro! Have a lekker week. Hope those flowers of yours are filling out nicely :yahoo:

Thanks bro! Should be good for a while... I got this harvest and then another round after this to harvest before September coming and our summer outdoor growing season begins. That's the real fun! :bongrip:

Thanks! So am i... :rollit::bongrip: I see the similarities! Beautiful plant @Stltoed! What strain was that? Looks short and stocky just like the Double Glock. I'll be looking for strains to run next to the Dbl Glock in the future as it's a keeper for sure. Looks like you ended up with some fat buds!

Thanks for popping in Flash, hope your harvest is drying & curing well! :yummy:

Thanks Lowie! :ganjamon: They're showing off and i'm loving it.
Have an awesome week bro. Peace

Thanks GG! There's no doubt in that...:lot-o-toke::rofl:

Thanks bro! Shot for stopping by. Let's hope so!

Hey @SQl2kGuy thanks for popping by, appreciate the kind words. :high-five: Thanks for that prediction! I'd be happy with that :headbanger: Not much longer to find out.

Thanks brother Jets, they're having a good time in there..:lot-o-toke:

Thanks Dynamo, much appreciated! :yahoo::smokin:

Thanks! So am i... :rollit::bongrip: I see the similarities! Beautiful plant @Stltoed! What strain was that? Looks short and stocky just like the Double Glock. I'll be looking for strains to run next
It was Lemon Skunk but it smelled and tasted like strawberries. It was a pretty big plant. Put out 10oz. I grew 2 plants that season. the other one put out a little over 16oz.

Morning brother so everything looks to be on track with the press ( got it )....haha just waiting on a cpl items to arrive before I fire her up..

Had to order in some glassware as I like my bamboo I smoke in but she's undergoing refurbishment as well cause the smoking games been upped.....hahaha

Been meaning to ask you if ya air conditionings bust cause your flowers must be drowning you out in the smell department what with all that frost going on brother, respect brother....:headbanger:

Morning brother so everything looks to be on track with the press ( got it )....haha just waiting on a cpl items to arrive before I fire her up..

Had to order in some glassware as I like my bamboo I smoke in but she's undergoing refurbishment as well cause the smoking games been upped.....hahaha

Been meaning to ask you if ya air conditionings bust cause your flowers must be drowning you out in the smell department what with all that frost going on brother, respect brother....:headbanger:
Morning brother Smeegs, you were up early :passitleft::nomo: glad you got your press! That reassures things for me so i’ll ordering the 20 ton at the end of the month. Looking forward to check some rosin coming from your press..:bongrip: that bamboo pipe sounds prime, I honestly break a couple glass bongs a year I’ve got bad luck with the things but I love them :rofl::hmmmm::popcorn:
Thanks brother they’re getting lekka frosty and it’s smelling heavy potent, this cold weather we’re having is Nice for temps when you can keep the humidity in control. Can’t wait for summer though, I’ve got a spot up the West Coast @Cheesekop and I will be putting some tunnels up this coming September so we’re planning some big harvests, the press will work on overtime brother :thedoubletake::rofl:

Hey everyone quick lil update :hippy::passitleft:
Day 104 / Flower Day 48
not been updating so much as there’s not much to show. Buds are fattening up and the last two days there’s been a wave of new pistils being pushed on most of the plants soooo I’ll just keep feeding em and checking them every now and then :cough::morenutes::headbanger:

South Africa’s growing scene seems to be picking ups it’s game :yahoo: feeling like a kid in a candy store.. I’ve recently made a new contact for clones and man have they got an awesome propagation setup!
I’ve got this list to choose from but don’t have much space right now, so in 2 weeks I’ll be picking some up. Time to make a list :yummy:
Clones to choose from:
AK 47
LA Cheese
Chemdawg
Critical Orange Punch
Lemon Zkittle
Shiskaberry
Big Nuggs
Elvis
Shaman
Blue Gelato 41
Gold Skunk
Skunk#1
Training Day
Green Crack
Harlequin
White Widow
Sweet Widow
Liberty Haze
Three Blue Kings
Wedding Cake
Northern Lights
Mandarin Cookies
Shiva Shanti
Lemon N Lime Jones
Pink Kush
Phantom OG
OG Kush
Triple Cheese
Super Cheese
Big Buddha Cheese
Blue Cheese
Pineapple Express
Peyote Critical
Crystal Gelato
French Cookies
Ocean Grown Cookies
Sapphire Scout
Banana Hammock
Sweet Inzanity
Inzane In The Membrane
Double Stuffed Sorbet
Gelato Sorbet
Ethos Glue
Hulk Angry IBL
Blue Dream
- There’s quite a couple I’ve been wanting to grow for a while but if there’s anything on that list you’d recommend let me know why :yahoo:

Attachments

• 7D92D955-4D83-45B2-9702-D1109BDABF6F.jpeg
    7D92D955-4D83-45B2-9702-D1109BDABF6F.jpeg
    339.8 KB · Views: 101
  • BD13F181-62BA-4C8C-9CA7-E01CE9F0BB67.jpeg
    BD13F181-62BA-4C8C-9CA7-E01CE9F0BB67.jpeg
    471 KB · Views: 83
  • A1E57359-90C9-4CED-B87E-E7BC6B89BB24.jpeg
    A1E57359-90C9-4CED-B87E-E7BC6B89BB24.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 94
  • BA39D4EA-FA44-448B-8C0F-C393AD6F7123.jpeg
    BA39D4EA-FA44-448B-8C0F-C393AD6F7123.jpeg
    725.5 KB · Views: 87
  • E677FFD0-4114-4F9F-AC88-447A8E2E5913.jpeg
    E677FFD0-4114-4F9F-AC88-447A8E2E5913.jpeg
    360.1 KB · Views: 95
  • E6C87663-459F-4CB6-A485-E7285EA235BC.jpeg
    E6C87663-459F-4CB6-A485-E7285EA235BC.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 87
Day 104 / Flower Day 48
not been updating so much as there’s not much to show. Buds are fattening up and the last two days there’s been a wave of new pistils being pushed on most of the plants soooo I’ll just keep feeding em and checking them every now and then :cough::morenutes::headbanger:

Dude that Cheese you got mine looks very similar genetically. And they almost the same amount of days into Flower like 12 days apart +-

Keep em coming Irie, you chill with those scissors big fella.... Lol.
Girls look fantastic!
mmmmmmm.......strains......sooo many strains......

@Smeegol i'm not much of a bong man either, i'm rolling blades all day! It's so funny cause @Cheesekop hits bongs whenever he gets the chance :rofl: yet he partakes in all the spliff smoking too lol. :lot-o-toke:
We'll have to meet up for sure Smeegs, @Cheesekop and i are due for a roadtrip when he gets back from the US so we'll be heading up your way within the next 6 months so i'll give you a heads up.
My fathers got a cattle farm near Hopefield, 30mins or so from Langebaan. been saving up for the project and will probably put up 2 smaller tunnels or one large one we're still working through everything. But that's happening this year without a doubt and i'll probably be journaling the tunnel build / project as we'll be pitching it ourselves :ganjamon: big things coming up this summer season brother, i'll keep you in the loop.

Day 104 / Flower Day 48

Looks killer!

Back
Top Bottom