Multi-Strain Soil Grow: 400W MH & HPS

yeah cuz. Your killin it aye. great job. Loving the look of those strains. Some amazing frost. Looking forward to seeing the final product
Thanks MH! :yummy: Really enjoying these strains.
Looking great over here homie!
:bravo:

I'll hang around if ya don't mind.
:popcorn:
Thanks for stopping by Preston, make yourself comfortable :passitleft::ganjamon: You're just in time, things are getting sticky in here. :morenutes:

Hey guys, a couple quick pics before heading to work :nomo::bongrip:
I was going through my journal last night and saw this from page 1.

Crazy how things can change, the pictures are of the Double Glock which we thought was going to yield the least initially, now she’s looking like the top yielder :rofl::theband::laugh: Let me know what you think. She’s in the back right corner in the box.
Day 86 / Day 30 Flower
I was planning another defoiliation for day 40 but there are too many flowers being covered. Will do a clean up when I’m home later.
Have a blessed weekending everyone :ganjamon: Happy growing.

Looks killer man!

Thanks bro i appreciate it! I can not complain in the frost department :rofl::bongrip:

Thanks brother, they are very happy and i'm thankful they are playing along just right :morenutes: I am so excited to blaze these up! :tommy::bongrip::rollit::rofl:

Thanks Lowie! This is the quickest frost build up iv'e ever experienced. Always a great sign! :yummy:

Thanks brother Smeegs! :ganjamon: We are blown away with the frost build up, i think we are going to end up with some quality flowers! @Cheesekop is hurting hard every time i whatsapp him some update pics :rofl::laugh: It does help that he's got a legal dispensary 5km away from his work which keeps helps him a bit :volcano-smiley::rollit::bongrip:

Hey @DreamingTrees7 thanks for checking my journal bro, make yourself at home and don't be shy! :passitleft:
I order most of my seeds from a local seed bank in South Africa called Biltong & Budz. Here's a quick breakdown on the genetics and their breeders:
  1. Double Glock (100% indica) - Ripper Seeds - Said to be a pure Afghanistan landrace.
  2. SuurBek / Sour Mouth - Helderberg Genetics South Africa - A cross of Glue by Boneyard Norcal X Sour Grape by BOG Seeds.
  3. Zululand Sour - Helderberg Genetics South Africa - Landrace Durban Poison X Sour Grape by BOG seeds.
  4. Cheese.
  5. Bagseed - I've got a RAW metal rolling tray that collects fallen bud when rolling spliffs as well as some seeds when my mates and myself are cleaning buds over the tray. Dropped 10 random beans off the tray, grew them out and selected the best looking bagseed.
If you are interested in the South African genetics, make contact with Helderberg genetics by email or facebook and i am sure they can get the seeds sent up to you. Some impressive genetics. :ganjamon:Thanks for the interest! :yummy:

Thanks for stopping by and checking things out Skunks! :ganjamon::Namaste:
Holy Poop Bro. you are a busy busy fella Irie. I feel honoured you had time to hit me up on my grow and the Barneys thread contact too. you live this shit . Been trying to wade through the stuff i missed over the pages. phew geezer. You have some amazing grows going on mate. very impressed.

I did do an African landrace Viva Sativa. ( my 1st journal here) wanted afghan cow but the seed bank sent them in replacement. Grew like big golf balls , short height and i half scrogged them at first. I would love to be able to grow outdoors as you guys do. great job mate

Top of the morning brother Irie, not sure if I remember you expressing interest in the 9pound strain that @Peter Green has going but I just saw seeds of 9pound available on biltong&buds brother....
Good morning brother, thanks so much for letting me know! I’ll head over now and order immediately. Looking forward to run the 9pound hammer - I picked up a gram of some 9lb hammer once and it was one of the best smokes I ever had. When I saw @Peter Green running it I got so excited. Thanks for keeping me in mind bro! Have a blessed week and keep it irie...:passitleft::yahoo:

Hey 420 family! :ganjamon::rollit:
Sorry for the lack of updates the last week, it was a busy past week at work and I’ve been falling behind on a couple of my favorite journals so had to catch up. Here’s a lil pic update, let me know what you think my Cannabis brothers and sisters! :ganjamon::morenutes:
96 Days Old / Day 40 Flower
(I wanna hear everyone’s yield predictions)
Double Glock 100% indica, so frosty ahhh

Cheese getting dense and fat

Family pics and clones. Sorry I’ve been meaning to make a separate journal for the propagation station, I’ll get to it ASAP.

Bagseed
Glue X Sour Grape

Durban Poison X Sour Grape

Thanks again to everyone for hanging around my journal, love having each and everyone one of you here and love hearing what you have to say. Keep it irie! :ganjamon::yummy:

Your a growing machine mate! :ganjamon:
One of the best gardens here, hands down...and that double glock...Bang! Bang! ...what a frosty girl...mmmm...

Sorry for the lack of updates the last week, it was a busy past week at work and I’ve been falling behind on a couple of my favorite journals so had to catch up. Here’s a lil pic update, let me know what you think my Cannabis brothers and sisters! :ganjamon::morenutes:

Family pics and clones. Sorry I’ve been meaning to make a separate journal for the propagation station, I’ll get to it ASAP.

Bagseed
Glue X Sour Grape

Thanks again to everyone for hanging around my journal, love having each and everyone one of you here and love hearing what you have to say. Keep it irie! :ganjamon::yummy:
My prediction is a fucking shitload irie. hope you have electronic snippers. you da man matey. respect

Rainy day here in Cape Town... :nomo::rollit:
Just picked up some bud and rosin for the week, what’s everyone smoking? :ganjamon:
Some Gorilla Zkittles indoor, cheese rosin and greenhouse grown blue cheese at the bottom :yummy:
The Durban Poison X Sour Grape is taking her sweet time to fatten up just like expected, she’s got loads of time to go I think.

Double Glock Tops (I reckon we’ll see some fat colas in 2-3 weeks):
And the cheese is doing it’s thing:
I hope everyone’s having a good week so far! :hippy:

Bagseed
Glue X Sour Grape

Looks perfect!
:thumb:

Well done Irie!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom