My Blue Moon

Couple different pictures from the same plant. Notice how they both find of look deformed. The bottom pic with the curled leaf was like that on the plant. I gave her a good flush tonight and I'll see what happens.

im gonna propose its a PH issue. deformity is common with acid burn and that looks like p or k lockout forming, lol forget which is which mid thread.

herbies head shop is the best option for low price seeds, plus got great free offers, even if you buy 1 seed you will get 3 seeds free and one of these will be a femenised or an auto fem seeds, so herbies is always worth a look, if you want to buy single seeds instead of packs of 10 then go to herbies site and when it opens scroll down the right hand side of the page then click on pick and mix, then when this page open use the search function on the left and choose the price option and choose low to high, this will then list seeds for as little as £1.25 i think its the special kush at the lowest price, herbie sells the lowest price seeds from all breeders, so you could check herbies out for your auto fem seeds,

OK ... Fish Cake, Old man med and JimmyCricket; let me see if I got this right;

A hitchhiker walks into a bar in Aspen one night, immediately he gets hit with fizzy water from a grouchy pirate sitting in the corner. He dons his plastic raincoat and corrals several of the Catholic girls for a wild dance in the moonlight. But wait, what is that god-awful noise and commotion outside - it's a blinding blur of blue sparks, a screaming demon wielding a cattle prod in one hand and a taser in the other. He snakes up to the bar and .... oh shit, it's a blank, was it the ether, the mescaline ... i'm lost here Capt'n Crunch - get me my wench and vapo machine and call me a cab ...
"You, sir, are a cab .... "

Watch the short excerpt with Johnny Depp on Letterman ....
Johnny Depp about Hunter S. Thompson on the Late Show (2011) - YouTube

And catch the 'Band of heathens' doing an acoustic version of 'LA county Blues' for a spin on hunter and Louisville ...
Band of Heathens - LA County Blues - YouTube

cheers mates ... milzzzzzzzz

im gonna propose its a PH issue. deformity is common with acid burn and that looks like p or k lockout forming, lol forget which is which mid thread.

Yeah I am looking into everything just can't figure it out. My ph is always between 5.7-6.1. And none of the other girls are like this. Gave her a flush 2 days ago and gonna check on her today. Thanks for all the help everyone.

bravo Milz I enjoyed the depp interview and the toon so reps are on the way!
no one ever reads in my family so they cant even get the movie as I do.
very few movies can hold a candle to the book but that is one of them R.I.P H.S.T.
And your lead to the vids was awsome!! well played

so just F'en around and discovered what I nice thing clothes pins are

so just F'en around and discovered what I nice thing clothes pins are

now take them off your nipples and take care of the plants :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am glad you are a HST fan too

now take them off your nipples and take care of the plants :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am glad you are a HST fan too

wow man how the hell did you know what I was doing with 3 of them.
you must be one them pshyco folk:)

wow man how the hell did you know what I was doing with 3 of them.
you must be one them pshyco folk:)

You know I am cracking up :cheesygrinsmiley: Yes! I am one of those "pshyco folk", really.

Breath in the flowers and blow out the candles :blunt:

thanks for the kind words Fish Cake ....

bravo Milz I enjoyed the depp interview and the toon so reps are on the way!
I was inspired by the repartee between you and Jimmycricket and OMM....
BTW ... being Newbie... what are reps ?
And, although a newbie here I am an old hand at the game --- driving nonstop from Miami to Monterry Mexico in '68 for 2 kilos because all there was in Miami at the time was $25 /bag NY skank weed... youthful stupidity and Hunteresque cajones at the time because Texas was handing out 25 year sentences for seeds.

Lov Ur SCROG - this is my direction on my own grow ... Stop by ... pics of the latest pest in my garden - an Arizona Diamondback

cheers all ...
milzzzzzzzzz

thanks for the kind words Fish Cake ....

I was inspired by the repartee between you and Jimmycricket and OMM....
BTW ... being Newbie... what are reps ?
And, although a newbie here I am an old hand at the game --- driving nonstop from Miami to Monterry Mexico in '68 for 2 kilos because all there was in Miami at the time was $25 /bag NY skank weed... youthful stupidity and Hunteresque cajones at the time because Texas was handing out 25 year sentences for seeds.

Lov Ur SCROG - this is my direction on my own grow ... Stop by ... pics of the latest pest in my garden - an Arizona Diamondback

cheers all ...
milzzzzzzzzz

Reps are Internet points, lol, if someome says something useful or helpful, you can click on the star under their name on the left, and give Repuation points. The more you get, the longer your green bar under your name gets

Back
Top Bottom