My first grow. California Dream

Heres my old exaust fan, that i rigged to pull air form under the fan and push up towards the exaust, seems to work well!
IMG_10071.jpg

IMG_10234.jpg

group
IMG_10101.jpg

the one with the really burnt leafs, and drooper. i dont know whats going on with that little one next to it, it hasnt grown much at all for the last week, and the stem is super weak and thin still compared to the rest. even bud in a cup is doing better.
IMG_10143.jpg

the other drooper
IMG_10153.jpg

IMG_10124.jpg

IMG_10111.jpg

IMG_10124.jpg

IMG_10204.jpg

IMG_10184.jpg

IMG_10223.jpg

Thinking about letting them go for another few days possibly, then beginning some LST, even the canopy out a bit. and maybe topping 2 or 3 days later. well see how they like their new light and food first though!

thanks for stoppin in greenblood!
and thanks butcher! they are commin back. have had the MH light on since last night. went to work today a little nervous about the temps spiking. but came home, and were at 80.1, cracked my window a little bit, and the temps went back down to mid 78! and more new growth! its getting exciting now seeing daily results again after all those issues i dealt with..

im with ya on the exciting part! mine were shocked from a transplant and now that theyre growin again im exstatic!

Nice man! Your grow is lookin hella legit...

Keep it up bro!! Also, thanks for stopin by my journal man.

Oh and p.s., I just upped your journal to 4 stars! Haters beware Mesrone is comin up in the world of ganja!

Nothing but good News here mesrone!! So very glad you are up and running at full speed! Just take it slow with the nutes, start 1/2 than directions say.

:yummy::yummy::yummy:
Hey everyone. Well the plants are doing GREAT. I have all of them tied over in LST except the bud in a cup, and theyre all bending like crazy reachin for the light.
I fed them also today. I watered on the 14th with 1teaspoon FF grow big, and they LOVED it!! So i made another gallon with 1tsp and 1/2 oz of the NSR gro juice mixed together. So well see how they like that.
Pictures tomarrow maybe? unless anyone wants to see them today?

Well Update time.
I fed them this morning like i said, and they seemed to love it. So im going to stay with that feeding schedule.
Feed at every watering 1 teaspoon FF Grow Big and 1 ounce NSR Grow Juice. (3 times a week)
One feeding every week will have an added capfull of Maxicrop Liquid seaweed to the FFGB and NSR GJ.
Foliar feeding 2 times a week with 1/4 oz NSR grow juice and 1/2 capfull liquid seaweed.
Ill stay on this most likely until the last week of veg then i might try to up the dose for the last 3 waterings before switching nutes. but thats still a while off!!

anyway, here are some pics of the lst. the new growth branches that will later be addition colas are still pretty small and are only beginning to poke through the canopy on a couple of the ladies. so in a couple days should notice alot more. But they are growing fast!

ALL of the plants after two days of LST are at about 4 inches tall.
IMG_10361.jpg

IMG_10391.jpg

bud in a cup
IMG_10381.jpg

IMG_10442.jpg

IMG_10432.jpg

IMG_10421.jpg

IMG_10462.jpg

IMG_10451.jpg

Im growing a mix of strains.
Im growing 5 fem california dream from amsterdamseeds.
(they threw 20 bonus random seeds)
so then 6 mystery strains
for a total of 11 plants.

im going to cut some of them though. my room is only 21"x 32" so almost 3ft by 2 ft. well just under. so im either planning on giving each lant just under one plant per sq ft and having SIX go to flower (plus bud in a cup thrown in there where it fits). OR giving each about 8 square inches and having maybe 8 or ush it for 9. i cant decide yet. so well see when the time comes.

You would never know there was a little hipcup with temps a week ago. Those Plants all look very happy and content. Keep doing what your doing mesrone. :yummy: :peace:

Like the bud Ina cup :)

Back
Top Bottom