My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Trying to get it together folks and get some pics.

Ok this is what I got today ...

S3 Girl frosting up nice
DSC_8472_S3_Girl.jpg

These tops on Bob's Beauty are about 15" long :ganjamon:

DSC_8470_bobs_beauty.jpg

Blue Moon ... smells like concord grapes!! really!

DSC_8481_blue_moonshine.jpg

Two of SI Girl ... she is getting close

DSC_8473_SI_Girl.jpg

DSC_8484_SI_Girl.jpg

SI babies (trying for a male) ... I might have to save one or two!!

DSC_8480_SI_babies.jpg

hope you enjoy the pics :peace:

Any female plant that you force to act as male, either by stress (light, heat, long-grow, etc...), or by chemical means will give "feminized" pollen and all seed gotten from that pollen will also be "feminized" no matter how it is done..

It's better to sprout seeds and let them run, if you want a true male.

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

:peace:

Beautiful as always Buckshot. Some styling Ladies you got there! :welldone::Rasta:

Were you a photographer in another life?

Thank you OMM. I just love looking at them, my wife gets so pissed, she calls herself "the ganja widow"

Photography has been a hobby for many years and there was a time I was really into it, here are a couple from many moons ago

There are many stories behind these two pics …

Thai stick I "found" while in Thailand

thaistick_small.jpg

Moroccan hash I “found” in Spain

scan0008.jpg

SI Girl is coming down, no pics too tired and hurt, as an extra plus I am getting bitched out for hurting myself. I will get some pics in the am.

It is almost 11 here and I just finished, damn I am slow, the good news is I tried the scissor hash... Wow. Thank you our Lady of Cannabis for SI Girl!

As always, lovely, lovely pictures. I've always been adamantly against flash for my own work, but looking at yours, you can really see how well it shows the crystals. SI Girl looks superb!

Chefgreen... it started from necessity. I have not been well on several fronts and have been conserving energy. To get really nice shots of the ladies I would like to hit them with some morning light and really do a photo spread ( I would have Big Irish Doode doing a nakey jig!! :cheesygrinsmiley: ) but it is too much to do right now so I decided to just blast them with a flash so folks could at least see what was going on. At first I had the LEDs off and the pics looked like typical flash snaps, then I took some with the LEDs on and voila! The additional light was nice and being purplish added a zing to the pics. I had to offer a disclaimer at first because folks thought I had purple plants!! When I feel better I will break out the macro gear and have some fun.

Thanks for your reply

Ok Folks here are a few. I have some room pics as it has all changed but I don't like them so I will retake them this week "I have a jungle" :cheesygrinsmiley: ... oh wait, I just remembered James garden "I have a terrarium" :green_heart:

Here is the Blue Moon very small plant and buds. I started this budding with a short veg time ... wait till you see her sister who has been vegging this entire time. As I have said before this plant smells like concord grapes ...

DSC_8497_BM_1.jpg

The last three from today are SI Girl. I left some of the "lesser" stalks on her to go a bit further and they are making for some sweet models

DSC_8502_SI_Girl.jpg

DSC_8503_SI_Girl.jpg

DSC_8504_SI_Girl.jpg

As always I hope you enjoy :peace:

I enjoy, much, much, much!

:cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks Jandre, I am glad you did!

Those hairs are insane! I feel like I'm looking at some tentacled monster.

Yes much like your avatar ... is that the same artist that did the Hunter S. Thompsons books like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

I have checked both your plants and they are all beautiful!!!

New troops

Here is a trip around the room after moving things around. By the time the two in blue start to bloom SI Girl and the S3 Girl on the right will be "in the bag" :cheesygrinsmiley: I moved the sativa ladies away from the ac and put the little Blue Moon right in front of it to see if I can get some purples going ... we shall see.

S3 = hash bud plant 3rd gen
S4 = hash bud plant 4th gen
BM = Blue Moon
SI = hash bud plant x #1 commercial
JAM = Jamaican
SS = Super Snowdawg

white = in bloom
blue = not budding yet

DSC_8542_room.jpg

Ha! I am beyond flattered, as a loyal Hunter S. Thompson and Ralph Steadman fan. I have every published work of Thompson and prints of Steadman in my studio. That painting is mine, unfinished.

The buds appear such shocking white, they must be littered with crystals to reflect that much light.

I am also a fan of Thompson and admirer of Steadman. Your work is excellent, every bit as bizarre as Steadman! I could not tell is was unfinished ... finish it! I say that ... I wish I had the time and energy to get back into "art"

So instead of "Finish it!" I wish you the time and energy to enjoy finishing it

"It never got weird enough for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

The buds appear such shocking white, they must be littered with crystals to reflect that much light.

The star of the trichome show is S Girl, I took more pics, just have to process ... O-We-O

Here are the new recruits

S4 = hash bud plant 4th gen
BM = Blue Moon
JAM = Jamaican
SS = Super Snowdawg
Phy = Lemony local
I x Phee = Commercial#1 x Local skunk

DSC_8583_babies.jpg

S3 Girl

DSC_8590_S3_Girl.jpg

Blue Moon

DSC_8584_bm.jpg

Bob's Beauty Jamaican

DSC_8593_bobsbeauty.jpg

Holy Freaking CAT PISS

... karma

I was joking with a member for growing cat piss, I wrote

"cat piss ... why? :hmmmm: even if "it tastes sweet, with some underlying spicy and danky flavors and the exhale is smooth with a hint of pine." if it "truly smells like a cat urinated all over it.", it is not going in my room!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It sounds like it would be sweet when done, good luck"

So ... the karma

I was feeding today and now have to "squeeze" around the outside to get to all the ladies. As I went by Bob's Beauty I could not believe the smell CAT PISS :cheesygrinsmiley: DANG! She had very little smell before but it is full on cat piss now!!!! bit in the ass again by karma! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I look forward to the "it tastes sweet, with some underlying spicy and danky flavors and the exhale is smooth with a hint of pine." part now!

On a positive note the blue moon smells like concord grapes and now I know tastes like it too!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I got a gift to taste it and wow it tastes just like it smells ... awesome, and as an added plus this strain of cannabis delivers what I need in a BIG way. OMM if you are reading this is a very tasty hash bud plant and it clones like freakin seeds!

I am going to wait to get some pics so they can recover from the feed and lift up.

I am so greatful I can do this that I give thanks almost every day.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom