My seedling doesn't look healthy

jueyman

I don't know if this is the correct section for this type of question but here I go. I have search for information but I'm kind of clueless about what is happening to my seedling.
14303787_10100850552094799_1507570196_o.jpg

The strain is a GDP and I'm growing in soil.

I used a mix that is sold here and added some amendment. I was adding to much water but since then I stopped and the other seedlings recovered but this one, the leaves look strange like yellowish.

Looks like nute' burn. New seedlings don't want/need anything for at least a couple of weeks.

Looks like nute' burn. New seedlings don't want/need anything for at least a couple of weeks.
Exactly what PITA said...new seedlings should be in a pretty light mix for the first 2-3 weeks...they get their nourishment from their seed and will grow just fine with water only.

I use three soils...seedling, veg, and bloom to meet my plants needs at different times...

YT

ok so if is nute burn, it can be recovered?

If it has been given too much water, it needs to dry out. Definitely don't feed it. Not much you can do about the amendment in the soil except try to flush it but that means LOTS of water. Hopefully it isn't that hot of a mix. With properly amended soil you shouldn't need to feed it for quite a while - maybe not until bloom.

So after reducing watering and flushed 2 times the soil the plants were able to recover but now I'm seen some strange spot in the leaves, I suspect is calcium deficiency but I want some advice in order to make sure.

Here is a pic from the leaf
20161018_141836.jpg

Here is a pic of the whole pant
20161018_142516.jpg

oh and by the way I get ph readings between 6.50 and 7

Back
Top Bottom